Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who is you favorite voice character? - Minitokyo

who is you favorite voice character?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

getten

getten

Ever Promise (yakusoku)

Horie Yui is one of my favorite voice character, her voice is so cute ^_^
and i like sakura who did the voice character on kinomoto-sakura...........
too bad she didnt do sakura's voice in Tsubasa RC T_T why???????

My favourite seiyuu is Minagawa Junko.

Minagawa Junko, for making Ritsuka's and Ryoma's voices ^^

tomokazu seki.....he voices a lot of my fave characters ie. keisuke (initial d), kyo (fb), sousuke(fmp), etc

I'm not sure what's her name is, but she does Haruka (Sister princess) & Mikage Aya (Ayashi No Ceres) ^^

Megumi Ogata who did Kenshin, Kurama from YYH, Shinji from Eva, Sailor Uranus from Sailor Moon to name a few. She has such a gorgeous voice and does an awesome job!

Koyasu Takehito is another one I really like and can always tell right away it is him. He does Aya from Weiss Kreuz, Hotohori from FY, Zechs from GW, Ryousuke from Initial D, and Touga from Utena to name a tiny fraction of all the voices he does.

Then lastly (I used to have a lot yet forgot them all) Satou Yuuko who does the voice of Yoh from Shaman King. I LOVE Yoh's voice! Also did Lust from fma.

^^;

I love all great mobile suits like wing gundam,sandrock,heavy arms.And love all hot female scans. BUT the most exiting anime that i watched was naruto.i love th ninjutsus,taijutsus,genjutsus,and many jutsus that i saw in that anime.....

i just love anime that's all ^_^

Kazuki-Shikimori

MT-U Anime & Manga Consultant

blake shepard-the voice of kazuki on maburaho
on vol.2 theirs an interview with him and hes pretty cool^_^

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

Vac: my favorite voice its the Vanilla H :)

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

maeda aki

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

getten

getten

Ever Promise (yakusoku)

Quote by RileyEI'm not sure what's her name is, but she does Haruka (Sister princess) & Mikage Aya (Ayashi No Ceres) ^^

i think is ���ゆ�, don't really know the english neme,so sorry about that.......
PS: hope you can read japanese~

Mine would definetly have to be Yamaguchi Kappei, Voice actor of Inuyasha,Shinpachi from PMK, and Ryuichi sakuma^.^<--oo and dont forget he was in one piece^.^

i like the voice of tsukasa brianne siddall and i like the voice of chaos from xenosaga

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

There are already several threads on this. I suggest you use the search function to avoid duplicating threads. You should post your relpies here. :)
For the record, I think Minagawa Junko, Kobayashi Sanae, Paku Romi and Ishida Akira have amazing voice talents.

getten

getten

Ever Promise (yakusoku)

Quote by zephiris26There are already several threads on this. I suggest you use the search function to avoid duplicating threads. You should post your relpies here. :)
For the record, I think Minagawa Junko, Kobayashi Sanae, Paku Romi and Ishida Akira have amazing voice talents.

thanks for the suggestion, but when i use search function, the result come out shows that there is only one threads, and that threads is the one i post~

FyeTsukishiro

FyeTsukishiro

Hikaru Hoshi Shooting Star

My favorite Seiyuu is Irino Miyu angelical voice of: Daisuke (DNAngel) Haku (Sen to Chihiro, Spirited Away) .
Also Enzo Fortuni (Spanish)Voice of : Yukito (card captor Sakura)

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.