Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MJ not guilty?!? - Minitokyo

MJ not guilty?!?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

idontdoperky

idontdoperky

used to live in the real world..

WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? if that were any other person they would b guilty on EVERY count! that's all i got to say!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SolidSnake2017

Gravy Train!!

puhshaw the parents were wack, he probably did it but i'm glad the family won't be seeing compensation.

"If you bet there is no God and you win, you win nothing, but if you lose, you lose everything. If you bet there is a God and you win, you win everything, and if you lose, you lose nothing. Rationally speaking, God is the best bet." - Blaise Pascel
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature Image
[No one can make you feel inferior without your consent...]

idontdoperky

idontdoperky

i am too but the whole concept of the thing really bugs me!

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Man that whole trial was rigged. I demand satisafction. I mean everbody knows he's as guilty as OJ Simpson. So he should be punished.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

aikoyamada

aikoyamada

loyal Ouran Host Club fangirl

All I have to say is "What the bloody hell." He should be guilty on at least child molestation, if not all of them (which I truly think he is). But come on, not guilty on every count?! What a bunch of crap! May he be damned in his world of obvious guilt. Thank you.

{edit} My guess as to why he was found not guilty was because they couldn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt that he was in fact guilty. Plus, he's a celebrity so we all know how that is. -_-

SolidSnake2017

Gravy Train!!

Its like with OJ, in the long run its kind of worse. MJ is supposed to be in debt over 100 million dollars, that hurts.
On another note, man Full Metal Alchemist has been getting a lotta love lately.

"If you bet there is no God and you win, you win nothing, but if you lose, you lose everything. If you bet there is a God and you win, you win everything, and if you lose, you lose nothing. Rationally speaking, God is the best bet." - Blaise Pascel
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature Image
[No one can make you feel inferior without your consent...]

idontdoperky

idontdoperky

I know guys! i just sat there as my mouth dropped open! my chin is bruised! i mean COME ON! they just kept going: Not Guilty, Not Guilty, Not Guilty! omg!!! >:(

tim0017

tim0017

ARMYTIM

just watch now he will face all the same financial harpies in a civil case. and yes, this is way out there. any go average guy would be givn the death penalty twice. well goes to show what fame and $$ will buy you

ARMYTIM

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

wtf!? I can't believe this crap. You guys are right, he IS as guilty as OJ Simpson. Grrr... >=0!!

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

kuzuryume

kuzuryume

~~Daughter Of The Wind~~

Quote by idontdoperkyWHAT? what? what? if that were any other person they would b guilty on every count! that's all i got to say!

that's exactly what i said when i saw he got free from all charges!!!

only he and that kid knows the truth, but hey when the river sounds it's because it brings rocks... (that's a refrain we use)... this isn't the first time he was accused by something like this... when the court needs to prove justice they don't!!!

it's like the OJ trial... what's next?!?!

...and remember, your dreams are the wings that will help you fly ~m^_^m~

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

What is wrong with that jury. I say Jackson payed them off. Although I'm not sure how since he is in deep deep deep deep debt at the moment.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature

Say what?!! He's innocent?!! Curses! All of you are right! It's like the OJ Simpson trial all over again. Sheesh! History has been repeating itself lately.

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I always knew he'd be found not guilty. Child Molestation is really, really hard to prove because really all you have is the word of the child against the word of the accused and that's not enough to convict in the US.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Quote by idontdoperkyWHAT? WHAT? WHAT? if that were any other person they would b guilty on EVERY count! that's all i got to say!

Your right; his celebrity status helped influence the verdicts. This shows how corrupt our (the American) court system is.

sanjirou

sanjirou

ultimate coordinator

I always knew he'd be found not guilty. Child Molestation is really, really hard to prove because really all you have is the word of the child against the word of the accused and that's not enough to convict in the us.

kuzuryume

kuzuryume

~~Daughter Of The Wind~~

i just heard on the tv that maybe, because of the califorian laws, the family of the child might end paying the trial and even MJ's attorneys! that is because they lost the trial!!

i can't believe it!

...and remember, your dreams are the wings that will help you fly ~m^_^m~

idontdoperky

idontdoperky

here is another thing that bothers me! anyone in the US has heard of MJ at 1 piont or another so when they put 2gether the jury there was nuthig they could do bout it! there was this JURY PROFILE........for lack of a better word............thingy..........on CNN or one of those networks and about all of the jurrors said they were a fan of his or at least liked his music, except 4 the 20 sumthin year old chick who said he was before her time :D XD ^_^' :nya: XD :D oh! that was funny! XD

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by kuzuryumei just heard on the tv that maybe, because of the califorian laws, the family of the child might end paying the trial and even MJ's attorneys! that is because they lost the trial!!
i can't believe it!

What the heck that is seriously messed up. Whacko Jacko should pay the attorneys. What the heck why does California have sucha stupid law. He should have been found guilty.

Signature

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

That's our society today; no one wants to convict celebrities, even if there was evidence against them.

idontdoperky

idontdoperky

our society 2day is seriously f@%#ed up! grrrrrrrrrrrr! ahhhhhhhhhhh! :angry: >=( >=0!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! x_x

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by KamikazeKogaThat's our society today; no one wants to convict celebrities, even if there was evidence against them.

tell me about it celebrities get away with murder.(pardon the pun)

Quote by idontdoperkyour society 2day is seriously f@%#ed up! grrrrrrrrrrrr! ahhhhhhhhhhh! :angry: >=( >=0!! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! x_x

There's no doubt about it.

Signature

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

http://www.bongonews.com/StoryImages/mikemorph.gif

idontdoperky

idontdoperky

WTF!?!?!? OMG! once you get over the general scaryness, that is hillarious! it kinda gives me the creeps though...... ^_^'

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

it's bat boy!!!!!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.