Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MJ not guilty?!? - Minitokyo

MJ not guilty?!?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

darn, everyone knows he did it child molestion is just hard to prove. but come on, still i think he and his fake nose should be behind iron bars

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

Quote by kuzuryumei just heard on the tv that maybe, because of the califorian laws, the family of the child might end paying the trial and even MJ's attorneys! that is because they lost the trial!!
i can't believe it!

I don't see why this is so weird. The family deserved that. They randomly decided to sue a celebrity for his money after many years, making him look bad to the entire world, costing him money and time and forced him to go through the whole ordeal. Now that it's official that he's innocent, it's only fair for them to cover the costs, even though it wouldn't be necessary since MJ got enough money. If MJ wasn't a celebrity, he could have easily sued back for libel. Obviously he will not do this, because it would make him look bad.

I don't see how this case can be compared to the O.J Simpson case whatsoever. The only "evidence" the family ran on were flip-flop stories by the boy and his brother. Just the fact that the stories kept changing and became worse everytime should have indicated that they were obviously lying. Also, with the mom's notorious history of leeching off of other people should have made it clear that the family was solely after money. If I was in the jury, I would have made my decision within one day.

In the U.S, you're innocent till proven guilty. They obviously did not have any evidence to run on whatsoever, so you can't have any other verdict besides "not guilty". You can't put a man in jail without DNA material, camera footage, unbiased eye-witnesses, etc to back up your case.

Be Free and Masturbate

KiraKirachan

KiraKirachan

Maker of Sparkly Things

We'll I've been a fan of his music since I first learned how to dance (thank you mommy :) ) and I gotta say, I'm happy for him. But in all honesty, he's had alot of problems as a child that resulted in the way he is as an adult, so because of this I think he does need some kind of help if he's to avoid another situation such as this.

Also, I'm happy cuz I can't picture Mikey going to the same prison as Charles Manson. *shudders*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

aikoyamada

aikoyamada

loyal Ouran Host Club fangirl

From what I know they had plenty of evidence to convict. Many witnesses, many worked for MJ, took the stand against him. He is obviously guilty, espcially since I'm not the only sane person in the world that knows it. I like some of his music, but that doesn't mean that I'll say he's not guilty. On an unbiased foot, I say he's guilty. It's just hard in America to convict someone with such immense popularity. Children are not likely to lie, especially about something like this. It is very hard to come forward to say something like that. Trust me, I would know. And just because the mother has a record doesn't mean that this time couldn't be for real. Just looking at the evidence given in court, he is guilty.

Quote by aikoyamadaFrom what I know they had plenty of evidence to convict. Many witnesses, many worked for MJ, took the stand against him. He is obviously guilty, espcially since I'm not the only sane person in the world that knows it. I like some of his music, but that doesn't mean that I'll say he's not guilty. On an unbiased foot, I say he's guilty. It's just hard in America to convict someone with such immense popularity. Children are not likely to lie, especially about something like this. It is very hard to come forward to say something like that. Trust me, I would know. And just because the mother has a record doesn't mean that this time couldn't be for real. Just looking at the evidence given in court, he is guilty.

The only evidence there was was the stuff that came out of the mouths of people with special interests. People that were fired and wanted revenge and people that would have received money if he went to jail. If anything, those statements were more biased than anything. You can't put a man in jail simply because some shady people said some mean stuff about him. If that's how the world worked, many of us would have been locked up by random stories from haters and bullies.

If it was just any other person, this case would never have lasted as long as it did. There is no concrete evidence, so they would have let the suspect go a long time ago. Since it is MJ, they had to drag the whole thing, turn it into a media circus just to come up with the same conclusion: there is no evidence against him. There was no sperm, no "Jesus Juice" was found, no pictures, no security footage, no fingerprints, no nothing. It's like saying MJ killed somebody without ever finding fingerprints, the murderweapon or any eyewitnesses.

I'm not here to defend MJ, but the justice system worked for once. I don't need to defend MJ, because I think he's a weirdo and he's not paying me any money to defend him so I won't.

Be Free and Masturbate

Cadi

Cadi

True

I though that he would be found guilty on at least one count... I was suprised that he was found not guilty for all of them... I not saying that he is innocent or guilty, but it was up to the jury to determind his future... there is always two sides to the agurement, and you never are sure of the truth, unless it came out of the person's mouth,, admitting they have commited a crime.

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Personally I've always thought that he was innocent. It seems that once one of the fame gets a bad name for themselves they can never live it down, poor Jackson... it's sad that people who didn't grow up during his time in the lime light may only remember him for these tirals.

wolfwood89

wolfwood89

~ pray well i never ~

That was Bull Sh*t !!! M.Jackson should be guilty !

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

guilty!

ex-paranoia

pWn3d by Expy

Blah, whatever the variables that were in play, the results that are, are going to stay. end of story.

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Quote by idontdoperkyhere is another thing that bothers me! anyone in the US has heard of MJ
at 1 piont or another so when they put 2gether the jury there was
nuthig they could do bout it! there was this JURY PROFILE........for
lack of a better word............thingy..........on CNN or one of those
networks and about all of the jurrors said they were a fan of his or at
least liked his music, except 4 the 20 sumthin year old chick who said
he was before her time :D XD ^_^' :nya: XD :D oh! that was
funny! XD

Yes, I heard the same thing on Fox News. Looks like the jury was stacked with a bunch of MJ cool aid drinkers. Probably picked by MJ attornys. And yes, the lawyers do get a say in who is going to be on the jury, in effect stacking it in their favor. The trial should have been held in Texas, I think a guilty verdict would have been more likly. No, I don't live in Texas.

How could he not have been found guilty, there is that one interview where he openly admited to shareing his bed with little boys. Oh, he says it's not sexual in any way. It doesn't matter, he's over 40 years old. Guys that age are usually having sleep overs with women not 12 year old boys. If he wants to help kids there are other and better ways to do it, but this moron just has to be a freak about it.

Now with this verdict he will only be more embolden to continue this behavior. Those in Southern California you're kids are not safe any more as now it would seem that pedophilia and child molestation is now legal.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

idontdoperky

idontdoperky

used to live in the real world..

Quote by dutchforce If it was just any
other person, this case would never have lasted as long as it did.
There is no concrete evidence, so they would have let the suspect go a
long time ago.

if it was just any other person, the trial wouldnt have lasted as long as it did, I agree with you on that point but it would have been a short sweet conviction. If any other regular billy-bob would have had little boys stay at his house overnight and sleep in his bed then there would be no mercy in his favor! he wouldnt have a chance of a hope! since its Wacko Jacko no one could say whether or not he did it in a few days! Uh! our society! -_-

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

it would almost be worth the life sentance in jail to assisinate him...

Quote by idontdoperky

long time ago.

if it was just any other person, the trial wouldnt have lasted as long as it did, I agree with you on that point but it would have been a short sweet conviction. If any other regular billy-bob would have had little boys stay at his house overnight and sleep in his bed then there would be no mercy in his favor! he wouldnt have a chance of a hope! since its Wacko Jacko no one could say whether or not he did it in a few days! Uh! our society! -_-

You can't convict a person based on word-of-mouth. You remain innocent until proven guilty. With any proof, you cannot lay a guilty verdict. It's as simple as that. Any other person would have been off the hook a long time ago. The only reason why it lasted so long was because MJ's rich and there's a lot of money involved.

I'm pretty sure that Wacko has some weirdness to him and that some of the stuff he did weren't exactly clean, but to send a man to jail for speculation is just wrong. Thank goodness that the justice system isn't completely screwed up.

Be Free and Masturbate

idontdoperky

idontdoperky

slightly harsh headaches4ever, before you asassinate Wacko Jacko find all the murderers in the world, they might not look or act as.........different............aw hell he isnt different, he is............he is..........DOWNRIGHT creepy! :x i think im gonna puke! anyhow, Murderers take other peoples lives so they dont deserve to have theirs, im not talkin bout death penalty, just life in prison.....

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

i dont know... i think its sort of hard to say that MJ was obviously guilty. There wasn't enough hard evidence, along with too many contradictions and uncertainties on the prosecution side. We can't be convicting people on such serious charges without enough evidence to convince the jury beyond reasonable doubt that he is guilty. And the motives with which these people were going at him is more than a little suspect.

i think the jury probably did the right thing on this one. (By the way, I'm not a fan of Michael Jackson)

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

i heard that he was truly not guilty that that woman wanted his money and that in the court she went insanes and cried the truth, but i still wish th mj went to jail, i mean he just gives me the creeps!!!

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

idontdoperky

idontdoperky

Quote by dutchforce

Quote by idontdoperky

long time ago.

if it was just any other person, the trial wouldnt have lasted as long
as it did, I agree with you on that point but it would have been a
short sweet conviction. If any other regular billy-bob would have had
little boys stay at his house overnight and sleep in his bed then there
would be no mercy in his favor! he wouldnt have a chance of a hope!
since its Wacko Jacko no one could say whether or not he did it in a
few days! Uh! our society! -_-

You can't convict a person based on word-of-mouth. You remain innocent
until proven guilty. With any proof, you cannot lay a guilty verdict.
It's as simple as that. Any other person would have been off the hook a
long time ago. The only reason why it lasted so long was because MJ's
rich and there's a lot of money involved. I'm pretty sure that Wacko
has some weirdness to him and that some of the stuff he did weren't
exactly clean, but to send a man to jail for speculation is just wrong.
Thank goodness that the justice system isn't completely screwed up.

okay okay i can understand your point of view but you have to agree with me that our whole society is biased towards celebs.......

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

Hey, does anyone know where can I get a Steyr iws-400 15mm sniper rifle? I need it to blast Michael Jackson's head and splatter his brains all over his car. A 7.62mm rifle wouldn't do, 'cause I'm sure he travels in heavily armored cars, so I need something b-i-g big.

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Quote by idontdoperkyokay okay i can understand your point of view but you have to agree with me that our whole society is biased towards celebs.......

mmm i dont think that's really the case. society does have unreasonable biases toward certain individuals, but turn their backs on others. We cant make blanket statements about how society favors celebrities and ignores others. ^^

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

Quote by unicorn2006i dont know... i think its sort of hard to say that MJ was obviously guilty. There wasn't enough hard evidence, along with too many contradictions and uncertainties on the prosecution side. We can't be convicting people on such serious charges without enough evidence to convince the jury beyond reasonable doubt that he is guilty. And the motives with which these people were going at him is more than a little suspect.
i think the jury probably did the right thing on this one. (By the way, I'm not a fan of Michael Jackson)

Yay, somebody who understands me :D The case was just pointless to begin with. The prosecution ran such an incredible weak case, there was no way you can covict anybody with that.

Quote by unicorn2006mmm i dont think that's really the case. society does have unreasonable biases toward certain individuals, but turn their backs on others. We cant make blanket statements about how society favors celebrities and ignores others. ^^

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say. In some cases, celebrity status helps out obvious criminals (e.g OJ Simpson) but in other cases society just decides to demonize celebrities and blow things out of proportion, like in this case. That "conspiracy" charge is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a while. I'm not supporter or fan of MJ whatsoever, but I think that the jurors made the right decision in this case.

Be Free and Masturbate

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.