Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pitbull kills 12-year-old boy - Minitokyo

Pitbull kills 12-year-old boy

page 1 of 1 22 total items

idontdoperky

idontdoperky

used to live in the real world..

this is a really sad story but the twisted part is the mother READ THIS!

Hours before being mauled to death by the family pit bull, 12-year-old Nicholas Faibish had been told to stay in the basement separated from the dogs, said his distraught mother, Maureen Faibish, who called The Chronicle on Saturday, trying to make sense of what she called a "freak accident.''

"I put him down there, with a shovel on the door,'' said Faibish, who had left the boy alone with the dogs on June 3 to run some errands. "He had a bunch of food. And I told him, 'Stay down there until I come back.' Typical Nicky, he wouldn't listen to me.''

paste this address into your web address bar to read the full story:

<http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/06/12/PITBULL.TMP>

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Well, i think that having a pit bull as a pet is always been something dangerous, because they get blind at night and may not recognixe the owners or family of such.

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

that was creepy... ewww... (...)

do you really think the mom did the wrong thing ... by shuting her kid in the basement ... i think she had a perfectly good reason for putting the kid there ... i feel bad for the one dog who got shot.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

This is what happens when people do idiotic things like being confined with a pit bull in a basement.

I am invincible!

cardmage

cardmage

After you

I don't know about the mother... I think the journalist who wrote it is too concerned with the dog and not concerned enough with the little boy... I wonder how the mother can find it in her to not blame the dogs though... I know I definitely would...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

That mother got a couple of screws loose in her head. Saying stuff like "it was his time to go" and BS like that. Why did she lock the boy in the basement instead of the dogs? Seriously, why are people so retarded nowadays. Keeping dogs that you know are dangerous to the family and then saying it's "typical" that the boy left the basement. If it's so typical, then don't put him there in the first place. God, the stupidity....

Be Free and Masturbate

idontdoperky

idontdoperky

Quote by dutchforceThat mother got a couple of screws loose in her head. Saying stuff like
"it was his time to go" and BS like that. Why did she lock the boy in
the basement instead of the dogs? Seriously, why are people so retarded
nowadays. Keeping dogs that you know are dangerous to the family and
then saying it's "typical" that the boy left the basement. If it's so
typical, then don't put him there in the first place. God, the
stupidity....

i agree, i mean, come on, if you think the kid was going to leave the basement in the first place, then why do you even bother. why didnt she just take the kid with her?!?! She is beyond the few screws loose!

Quote by N-O-N-Edo you really think the mom did the wrong thing ... by shuting her kid
in the basement ... i think she had a perfectly good reason for putting
the kid there ... i feel bad for the one dog who got shot.

WHAT THE HELL R U talking about!?!?! :angry: you have as many issues as that mother! god forbid you ever have kids! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

oy why must people be so stupid. Having those kind of dogs is just asking for trouble. Why didn't the stupid women just lock the d*amn dogs in the basement.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

idontdoperky

idontdoperky

i myself would not want a pitbull, but that doesnt mean that i think pitbulls r bad dogs. i think that any dog can b raised to b nice and not viscious. some dogs, i will say, have a tendency to be more viscious than other breeds but, as i have been told by Dutchforce, you cant stereyotype!

wow that was sad.
um.........STUPID MOM................she needs to get some brain in 'er head!!. and that when i say something is sad then its sad!! um.........WAZ up??? XD

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

A thing like this happened to my cousins freinds little brother. his big brother put him in the backyard for time out and the neighbors dogs were locked up.
that mom probably planed out that because she didn't like her son. she is a cold hearted @#$@#

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

Quote by NakofanWell, i think that having a pit bull as a pet is always been something dangerous, because they get blind at night and may not recognixe the owners or family of such.

wow thats pretty sad.....um....dogs are blind.....--_-- they rely on there sense of smell to tell who is what.

Keik

TarballIUTzone

Im sick of the Fighting Dogs Discussions ervery dog can do such things.
I know different Pitbulls but they are the Shyest lovleyst dogs.

I mean for shure its a sag Story but it didnt depents on a Dogs race also.

What ever here in my Homeland are Dogs like Bullterrier or Pitbulls disallowed, you cant even let them have kids.It Illegal.
Germany is f **** crazy the Law sucks.
I think it cant be.

The most things depending on the dogs childhood AND his Owner,...

angeloflove

angeloflove

This is my world...

ok, that mom is stupid! even though i didnt get the whole story, i got 1 thing though, especially when she said<"This isn't about a dog,'' she said. "This is about my boy. My precious little boy.'' >, but thoughout the whole article, all she said was about the dog, whats WITH that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

thanks 2 may 4 the sign image!
Signature

DNangel-DarkWings

Quote by N-O-N-Edo you really think the mom did the wrong thing ... by shuting her kid

is this duude for real?

Quote by KeikIm sick of the Fighting Dogs Discussions ervery dog can do such things.

indeed. its always annoying when people blame a putbull for being a vicious dog. yes, they can be, but so can any dog. if you raise them correctly they can be loving animals, and a member of the family.
perhaps those that think its just the beast within the dog, check this link out. warning, some of it is a bit graphic, but sometimes stuff like that is needed to get the point across I think. http://www.pitbullproblem.tk/

Go to www.flyingturkey.com/boards
then join and read the stories behind the name at the Creative Tendencies board.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I think keeping Pit Bull as a pet at home is so not a good idea, that kind of creature are way too dangerous, just look at them make me scared, they're not that nice from the look and they were born to kill, I've heard many people be dead because of them.
Poor that little boy :(

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Quote by HikutsuKyou

Quote by KeikIm sick of the Fighting Dogs Discussions ervery dog can do
such things.

indeed. its always annoying when people blame a putbull for being a
vicious dog. yes, they can be, but so can any dog. if you raise them
correctly they can be loving animals, and a member of the family.
perhaps those that think its just the beast within the dog, check this
link out. warning, some of it is a bit graphic, but sometimes stuff
like that is needed to get the point across I think.
http://www.pitbullproblem.tk/

(sorry, i didnt look @ the link, so if the answer to my question's in it....well...too bad)

thats true, so how do you "un-vicious-ize" a dog that had terrible owners?
i think the appalling part of this is not the dang dog....its that poor freakin kid!

there are some dogs who have been pushed too far to ever go back, but in general, slow steps works. show it love and care each and every day, but take precaution given what the poor animal had gone through. eventually, you can win the creature's heart over. however, as I said, there are cases were the animal has been pushed too far. its like people. every person has their breaking point. push them beyond it and sometimes its hard to get them to come back.

Go to www.flyingturkey.com/boards
then join and read the stories behind the name at the Creative Tendencies board.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Quote by ThaIsland212

is this duude for real?

His parents weren't at home when this happened. And the dog did not get shot. This is what happened, the two dogs were fighting. Then that little boy wanted to stop that fight. Then he got bitten by his own dog. That is how he died. How do I know this? Simply bcuz that little boy goes to my school.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

There's un update about this case: http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/24/dog.mauling.ap/index.html

I hope they'll send her ass to jail for a long time....

Be Free and Masturbate

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.