Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do You Hate Me??...why?? - Minitokyo

Do You Hate Me??...why??

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

i want to know one thing: why you guys are cruel at me?, just because my walls arent like as Semanga, KittyCyn, Sandra, Gundam ZZ, Osiris, etcccccccccccc...you hate me, why??..im not perfect as you are, so, in a few words, YOU NEVER WILL EXPECT SOMETHING NICE, PERFECT, GOOD, EXCELLENT by myself, EVER.
Believe me i was trying to do my best i read tutorials but i paint like this, so, dont be cruel at me, if you hate me , please tell me!

Signature Image

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

HEY HEY DONT YELL AT me!!! I've never been cruel to you once in my life and if you have problems with someone starting a thread isnt the best way to solve those problems...

Signature Image

Tasana

Tasana

~~....Longing for Serenity....~~

who's being mean to you?

Signature

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I don't hate you. But if you like, perhaps I am not trying hard enough.

I am invincible!

sanatos

sanatos

[BlEaCh.LoVeR]

jakudoshigirl come on!!!!
Who said that we hate you you are a good member with a lot of submisios i don't understand why you said that :sweat:

Beat the machine which work inside you

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Well, I dont know of whom you speak of when refering to those who may hate you. But I am one who does not hate you. And if I may say, you really cant demand the opinions of others on the spot for such a reason. If people dont like you, you really cant control that. I agree that I would want to know why on account that if I was in your position and unaware of what I was doing whether good or bad, curiosity would get the better of me. But I really wouldnt worry about it. Stay true to those who dont express this hatred you speak of. Ok? And I really dont think a thread was needed ^^; But just try to be calm.

Signature

Quote by Tasanawho's being mean to you?

Yeah...... Perhaps some of the comments regarding your wallpaper is just to give you more idea... Just accept it as an advice to improve yourself....

Besides, MT is just not a place for people to hate each other........ :)

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Oh girl you know I don't hate you and that I never said anything bad to you(you know that),and besides do you really think that others were masters in making wallpapers over night?I sure wasn't.It takes some practising.Give it some time,and sooner or later your work will improve. :) Just one thing,what kind of program do you use and from which sites do you use tutorials?

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

Dun really know u. But I like your submission.

Every person got their own style and way of making wallpaper, dun compare with others. You should know that, u are the unique 1.

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

Hey ! keep cool :)
i'm also a beginner with photoshop. however, I accept critics to improve myself. I don't really understand you. I don't think that people hate you here. Moreover, your submissions isn't bad and i really love your wall "Lady of the moon". Anyway, I love Shingetsutan Tsukihime. ^^
Have a nice day !
xx

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

1st of all, post any hate post here.
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/11208/

2nd, no one hates you. and I mean no one. from what you saying I'm guessing your wallpaper for deleted of low quality. like Lenne said, wallers dun get good in one night. they too when they started sucks and wallpaper being flame at. I too experienced the same thing. and as far as MT's policy goes, you have to met a decent quality if it were to survive the wrath of the mod. rules are rules, just gotta follow em.

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

I think must be someone post you pm and ask you not to submit any wallie again, right? Need no bother them... one of my friend encountered this kind of situation before... she really upset and start having a thinking to quit making wallie...

Plz don't give up so fast... i tell you ... the friend i mentioned juz strike to the highlighted subs recently... and now dare who to pm her again!!?? Prove it with your best efforts and success don't come easily or without efforts contributed... hope you hold yourself strong enough to prove that!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Huh? What's with the outburst? I don't know what happened that made you upset enough to make a thread like these but I'd try to calm down if I were you. From what little I can infer from your comment it appears a member gave you some nasty comment about your walls but that does not mean other members dislike your works. Just keep making your walls when you get an inspiration and let us enjoy it. There is no way you will please everyone in this community. Lastly, I don't do wall and you do so relax and enjoy. :)

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I don't hate you! If I did I wouldn't have added you to my friends list! Your a great friend!!

Signature Image

Noboby hates...you that is it...it almost never happen in here...so just...stop this...please...!!

And the way....walpapers not good....just keep working until you get better...and if people actually threaten you not to wall...just tell them "Shut the Hell Up"...!! If you get discouraged that easily...then I don't know what to say...

Next time....don't create threads like this...this only develop some other's hatred toward you even more....and the mods will not very like to see this type of threads either...so Closing...!!

Signature Image

*hugs* hey I certainly don't hate you, and i certainly hope that nobody hates you and derided you're walls. Some of the people's criticism might seem harsh but i don't think there's anybody on MT that would use any intentional malice toward you or anybody else here and if there is report it to one of the mods. If there are rude people ignore them, at the very least I promise I'll be nice to you :)

~ Save Bandwidth! Use a text siggy instead!

My Latest Walls:

Ethereal Summoner ~ Yuna & Valefor
Sunshine Girl //make you happy?

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

What is this thread all about? Actually, "what" are you talking about?

Pardon, but first, I don't know who you are as a particular member. However, if you want to make such a case in the first place, maybe posting up a thread over here isn't the best thing to consider, honestly - just like many other members stated before me.

**Taps her forehead** Calling for attention just like that isn't the best, really.

Second, how could you assume that people hate you just because your walls aren't good enough? If I'm reading you correctly, you think people hate you just because your walls aren't fav'd enough? Or just because some people critic your work telling that it needs improvement? If that is so, that would be a joke because honestly - coming to the community and improving your art skills is one thing that everybody can benefit here on MT, so take the comment and stick by it. Not everything will treat your walls just as fairly - if you can't take the heat for a little comment like that, then really, you are avoiding what seems to be the reality of life. Not everyone is going to like one single thing, but that doesn't automatically make you assume they hate your wallpaper, and indirectly - to you, either. You just need to take it as it comes, rather than whine it all out.

Third - if you are planning your walls to be just as good as everyone else's, why not try so in the first place? Even if you can't - don't just think it's over then and there. Sure, there are talented wallers, but sometimes aiming your wallpapers just for show-and-tell and "attempting" to make it better is what you need. Over on my stay, I've learned many things on how to improve oneself upon producing high quality submissions from normal quality submissions over time. It's not that hard. Anyone can learn, if they tried, at least. Just stay focused and keep on walling.

If you get critiqued again and people give you tips or advice on how it should be improved, just accept it. If you necessarily get scared again and stop yourself from walling then and there because you are too afraid to get these somewhat "hate" comments - you need to step out into the real world, because people are going to be like that. They won't tell you, but you will expect it, so live on with it. Not everything will be liked / loved by everyone. Pardon for my manners. It's okay to be upset - a lot of people have gone through this before. It would have been more preferable if you didn't show it in public. Please have a good day, and cheer up a little.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

After veiwing several of your gallery submissions and the subsequent comments. Overall, your walls are good, and for the most part other MT'ers share that sentiment. However, I am in agreement with those who think the extraction techniques you employ could use improvement. Having white pixlated sploches and rough edges only detract from the wall. They say these things not to hurt your feeling or to say that you suck, they say these things to help you out.

Jakudoshigirl you are a very talented individual. Incorporating the suggestions given to you or not is entirely your prerogative. But you should not take these comments personally.

Signature
	Image[/img]

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

what r u talkin about? i know i havnt done anything...besides people like them and they're kick ass stuff take lots of time and lots of practice besides im nowhere near perfect.....
u seem nice....i think u need a hug.................

Remember
Revolution

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Hey nobody hates you especially myself. As people have stated before whatever made you angry does not give you just cause to accuse everyone of hating you. Alot of people as many have posted don't. So whatever problem you have with some members who did not like your wallpapers then you have to take it up with them privately. As was stated before nobody expects you to be a master at creating walls. Like everything it takes time especially when art is concerned. With time you will get better so just have patience.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

liquidraven

liquidraven

Generic Newbie

Quote by jakudoshigirli want to know one thing: why you guys are cruel at me?, just because
my walls arent like as Semanga, KittyCyn, Sandra, Gundam ZZ, Osiris,
etcccccccccccc...you hate me, why??..im not perfect as you are, so, in
a few words, YOU never WILL expect something nice, perfect, good,
excellent by myself, EVER.
Believe me i was trying to do my best i read tutorials but i paint like
this, so, dont be cruel at me, if you hate me , please tell me!

I don't really see what you're talking about but I don't think I hate you. Ok, here's a deal: I don't hate you and you don't hate me. Fine?

EDIT: Nice wallpapers by the way.

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

aww... nobody hates u, XD and t seems lke I think u r complaining about the lack of good words or something to your artworks then thinking ppl hates u. X) well I supose I think maybe because ost of the members *especially those who has a big FL* no longer really check their messages anymore. X_x

I saw some of your wallpapers you made and they are fairly good simple and nice kind of way. and well the thing is that as long as you know that they are good and you work hard on them thats should be good enough.

lots of good walls and artwork don't get their grades as they deserve lots of times so I guess what u gotta do is just work at it until it does, or a suggestion *I'm so betraying MT for this* XD go to deviantart.com or animepaper.net post on those place too and see what they think as well. ^_^' MT is not the only place for ou to get reconize as a waller, as of matter of fact I think MT is just a nice place to chill more then a real art community now that alot of crappy looking walls *including some of my own works too gets lots of fav "which btw I'm deleteing them as I make more" while other really nice works got nothing.* XP

Well either way, I'll be nice and gives you a nice review of yor gallery. X)

Signature

I don't know who might have make U feel like Ur hated, or why do U thing that.
I personally like U, I think Ur cute ^_^, and IF there is someone who made U thing that way, well probably that person is just an a$$hol3, maybe he wasn't loved when young, don't mind him.
and remember the posts on this thread ^_^, we love U
un fuerte abrazo, pa que te sientas mejor

She is just trying to get some attention
close this topic please

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.