Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the hope of tomorow part 5!!! - Minitokyo

the hope of tomorow part 5!!!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

well it took me time to finish this but i was about to stop writing the story because i only had 11 replies which made me somehow... disappointed. but here is the nest part and this time, i am not writing until i have 20 replies this time. anyway enjoy :)

The next morning, Rachel and Nick woke up by the sound of explosives and gunshots. After a while, they heard some voices approaching them and realized that there were two men. "Should we hide?"Rachel said, "ya, maybe they're one of the bad guys" said Nick and then; he quickly covered Rachel with snow so that she could not be seen and then covered himself. Afterwards, they saw the men passing by. They heard them talking"I can't believe that you agreed to challenge that dope yesterday, Kino, I saw you take something from him, what is it?"said a large man, and Kino said, "He had this cool necklace I took after I killed him." "What is it written on it?" said the large man observing the gold necklace " I think it says" Kino said as he takes a closer look at it " 'I lo'... it doesn't make any sense, but the thing I liked about it is the shape, it is half a heart." Both Kino and the large man laughed loudly and walked away. "That was close," said Nick. He stood up and made sure that no one is there and after that, he looked at Rachel and saw her tears coming out again. He stared at her for a while a little confused and after he though about the reason, he said frowning, "that necklace belongs to your dad right?" Rachel nodded her head and stood up. "What are you doing?" Nick said holding her wrist tightly "I want to take that necklace from that murderer and kill him!" Rachel said angrily. Nick tried to stop her, but he knew that whatever he does, he couldn't do that, so; he stopped himself and released his grip on Rachel's now red wrist. She was really serious; her eyes were filled with tears, hatred, and revenge. When she had her first step, a door behind her opened and a girl showed up. She had a short, straight, blonde hair with green eyes wearing a navy blouse with a red colored short. The strange girl then said with a serious, simple tone, "Do you have your Fighting Card?"Rachel and Nick looked at each other, and said "yes " Nick took the card from his pocket, and showed it to her. The strange girl smiled and said "welcome to the club, are you ready to get trained?" and they both nodded a little confused. "good" Said the girl "come in" and when they entered, they saw some teenagers training and working out. "My name is Laila and who are you" Said the strange girl "I'm Rachel and this is Nick" Rachel said, tears still in her eyes, but not falling "Ok, great knowing you, now this is the place were you will be trained in for a whole week. You will be taught to fight, defend yourselves, and shoot in a way that you will never miss. Are you ready for this? It's going a tough thing, many gave up" Laila said showing a serious face "try us" said Nick. Laila showed a bigger smile and said, "good, and now look "she pointed at a machine and continued,"This thing lets you learn everything as fast as possible. I will insert a chip about karate for example and then put this helmet on your head, it will take time and you might have headaches for a while but at that point, you will know everything about karate." She pointed at Rachel and asked her to try the first one, placed Nick on another machine, and told them "It's okay, you are going to be alright, you will sleep for two to three hours and then wake up with new skills.

Two hours later, they woke up and as laila told them, they were having a huge headache. They saw Laila coming and she said, "you finished exactly as I planned, but now let us see if you are fast and strong enough to beat those ninjas" "ninjas?"Rachel and Nick said together and then, two men wearing ninja suits suddenly started fighting them, it seemed so easy for Rachel and Nick even though it was their first time to fight. They were moving easily and defeated the two men quickly. Laila clapped for them and said smiling "excellent work you guys and now, Rachel come and fight ,me" started fighting for a long time, but in the end, Rachel was the one who lost and fell on the ground after laila tripped her, she told her a little disappointed "Rachel you are really strong but you have to be stronger than me to pass karate" she turned to Nick and asked him to fight her, but he shook his head and said pointing at Rachel, "Look" When Laila looked at her, she was surprised to see Rachel standing after all what she has done to her. "Let's continue,"Rachel said, "ok, but I won't be easy on you!" Laila replied, and they continued their battle. Minutes later, Rachel finally defeated Laila and immediately collapsed. Nick carried her, placed her on a bed, and came back to Laila. "Rachel now has passed karate and now let's see your level!" she said and they started fighting but after a while, Laila was defeated. She looked at Nick surprisingly and said, "I knew that you were strong but not that much!" "Well I have to go now, I'm a little weary," Nick said and he went to his bed and slept. The next morning, Rachel woke up and went to wake Nick "come on, wake up sleepy head, its time for training" after he opened his eyes, he jumped from his bed and said, "Hey, are you okay?" and she answered him "ya I was just tired last night. Oh, well let's go" Rachel was about to leave until Nick grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him. Rachel was a little surprised and asked Nick, who was gazing at her the whole time "what are you doing, Nick" Nick was about to tell her something until they heard laila shouting, "come on guys! We have to go train now!" and they rushed towards her. "Good morning you two, how was your sleep, you really need it for today's training because it is going to be a tough one, come on! Today you will learn both gymnastics and shooting" laila said and they had to sit on that chair again, Laila inserted another chip and the two teenagers slept again. After two hours, they woke up and Laila said "come on, it is training time!" first, they got trained for shooting and finished in a short time, later, went to gymnastics. When they finished, it was three hours before midnight. "Wel" Laila said "you finished faster than I expected and that is excellent, now let us go and train you more in karate."This time, it was Nick against Rachel. They fought for a long time and of course Nick won most of the laps, but Rachel also done an excellent job. At midnight, they were so tired that they slept on the floor instead of their bed. Laila passed by and covered both of them with a blanket, and then went. Three hours before midnight, Nick woke up and looked at Rachel sleeping smoothly. He played with her hair, kissed her forehead, and turned back to sleep. In the morning, when Laila came to wake Rachel and Nick; she smiled because Nick's arms were around rachel's waist. She didn't want to wake them, loving the view, but she did and when they realized what position they are in, they were blushing like mad and quickly stood up. Laila started laughing hard and then said "come on you two lovebirds go have breakfast and we will immediately start our training" they all had breakfast as soon as they freshened up, and started training. They had to learn how to defend themselves from arrows and knives. So, once again, they went to the machine and Laila had to insert another small chip. Four hours later, Rachel and Nick woke up feeling a great headache. Laila said that is totally normal because it was the hardest level and they were able to reach it. All three of them were trained for hours on how to avoid knives and arrows and at last, they succeeded in doing it. "Well done, you have completed all the stages perfectly and now you have to revise everything you did everyday until you become excellent in them" Five days past and they became experts; in their last day, they were able to complete and finish everything before time and left the club early, Rachel hugged laila and told her, "Thank you Laila for all what you did to us." As they were leaving, laila stopped them and said, "Wait, don't you both want to stay and go tomorrow, it's late" "No thanks" said Nick showing a serious, cold face "we can take care of ourselves" "well, ok. I also finished my training and I will be leaving tomorrow, but before you go, do you know what do you have to do in these two days,"Laila said and both Rachel and Nick nodded at the same time. Laila understood what they meant and gave them some supplies for the hard journey they will face.

Signature

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

wow sad you got talent far beyond anything ive read thats for sure,man i hope these people here respond cuz they have no clue on what there missing out on,great work sad.^_^

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

SwornLoyalty

not your ordinary fighter

Another great story by my best friend sadbird. very good i love it. serious skill coming from you. oh and dont get discouraged becuase that would be a waste of the talent that you have.
^-^ series is great so far.

"All I am is a living corpse
Darkness is all I have left....
and I must return to it"

Signature Image

Proud Member of : {DnangelFans}{FightClub}{Shinobi}{Pro-Gamerz}{Gothic-Lovers}{AnimeClub}{Samurai}

Proud administrator of : {Ice-and-Snow}

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

like always: a perfect story, you are very good at it and i hope you wil continue this story :)
.Keep up the good job
well...
see you later Birdy
bye bye

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

I want more :) More more ad more
People write here :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

An excellent story indeed. I loved it. :D I hope you do reach your goal of 20 responses because this story is interesting. :)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I really like the outlines of the story.... good job.... i'm sure that you are not a normal writer... keep it up... :D :)

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

you have got to continue this!!! many of us are looking forward to this wonderful piece of yours!!! anyway, sensei, please teach me!!! :)

"Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are."

ei friends! how are you?
always remember that i'm here if you need me! :)

Wowies, awesome part 5! I wish we had machines and chips that can do that! LOL, then we all be super fighters! Nick and Rachel share such a cute moment! Keep on writing!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.