Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's the worst feeling/emotion in the world for you? - Minitokyo

what's the worst feeling/emotion in the world for you?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

which feeling do you hate to feel? is it anger, fear, anxiety, worry, frustration, sadness, disappointment, guilt, hatred etc. ?

i hate being frustrated and feeling helpless. half the time when i'm feeling frustrated i end up crying XO
also hate guilt, so i try not to do anything that'll make me feel guilty.

~mintyness~
Signature

worst feeling for me that i dread... its regret, ughhh

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

I hate the feeling of total emptiness. Possibly the worst feeling ever.

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

feeaaarrrr!!! XD *runs away*

giving it all away...

nuniko

Bionic Teapot

Emptiness. Not sadness, nor anger...not even numbness. I don't know, I feel that way sometimes. I feel that nothing matters and nothing exists.

Man, I *hate* that feeling. -_-

Signature Image
Canvas ::: W.C.C. ::: Anime Club :::

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Really dunno...
Probably loneliness...?!? ^^

most likely shame or regret for me....

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

frustration

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

The feeling of being lost~ Though it carries several types of emotions (fear, anxiety, uncertainty, just to name a few) the general feeling of it is always the same.

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

fear and hate...'cause it keeps consuming us and could drive us to madness.

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

Quote by nunikoEmptiness. Not sadness, nor anger...not even numbness. I don't know, I feel that way sometimes. I feel that nothing matters and nothing exists.

agreed, emptiness is the worst,there is nothing, you live for nothing, you feel nothing,you are nothing. take for exemple that somebody very close of you die, whats is the worst for you, being sad or feeling nothing?

Lonliness... I'm not sure why, but whenever there's no one around, I start to lose my self-esteem. =/

It's like I'm high off a drug of some sort, but the drug is communication with people.

Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says "For the woman I love" and the second, "For my best friend."
-- Anonymous

when you feel frustrated helpless and alone.
frustrated at something that has happened and you have no control over or with someone that is not understanding and making things difficult and causing problems. leaves me feeling helpless in fixing the situation since it is made beyond my control and when feeling alone it seems as everyone is against you.

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Actually I would probably change it to feeling helpless. That's got to be the worst I can think of, especially in situations involving death.

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

I hate it when I'm helpless and when I'm lonely, I think thats about it...

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by nunikoEmptiness. Not sadness, nor anger...not even numbness. I don't know, I feel that way sometimes. I feel that nothing matters and nothing exists.

Same here...
Guilt doesn't really bother me at all, but I can't stand it when I worry >_< and helplessness really bugs me XO

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

envy... can make you do really ugly stuff

and ths one:

Quote by Master_Yoda
Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.

Worry is probably the most useless emotion. Fear at least has a function: it warns you that there is some danger. Once you have perceived that, fear becomes useless and even counterproductive, so you have to train your mind to let go of it.

The same could be said of helplessness. The way to defeat that feeling is to accept that there are many things that you simply cannot control. It's a matter of perception. Don't see it as a terrible thing, simpy as a fact. It's the way things are.

stardusted

stardusted

i am stardust

I can't stand to feel powerless, like I have no control over events that go on in my life. And it's something I can't avoid in my life unlike regret (I never regret anything I do even if there are negative repercussions). I hate not being able to control my life the way I want to.

Signature
You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.
-Henry David Thoreau

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

Anger...I rarelly feel this way because i become extremely wild and commit to voilence and I try to kill the person who made me angry heh he ^^-

Magically Delicious, yo.

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

the worst emotion for me?

it should be both emptiness and lonliness ..

i have these weird swings .. like for three months im all sad and angry, while the next four months im happy.

ive just been happy and sad .. and right now .. there's nothing in me.
i dont even feel anything.

it sucks ..

cause that's when all these thoughts fall into your head ..

it really really sucks ... and im forced to be happy infront of everybody .. or they all notice .. so .. yeah .. that sucks too..

i also hate lonelines ..

i have so many people loving me .. and .. i cant even appreciate them properly ..

-- sigh --

raging_otter

Not In

getting pwned by a n00b...
on 2nd thought im l33t and no1 can beat me muahahah XD

Minna511

Minute Maid

Let's see... my conscience left me a while ago, so it's not regret, guilt or anything related. It's hard to find anything that can simply scare me, so it's not really fear. I don't know. I guess it's confusion because everything else is aces with me.

I just find ways to channel everything else into something constructive.

I'm not sure what I find creepier, Tropicana, or Sunny D.

- Minna

I don't like to envy others. Sometimes I can't help it.

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.