Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 tetsusaiga's shief - Minitokyo

tetsusaiga's shief

page 1 of 1 11 total items

well this question has been bothering me a lot
When inu and sesshy are fighting in their fathers tomb the tetsusaiga will be in a stone and kagome pulls it out.In the next episode there is a shief of tetsusaiga but then where did the shief come from when there was no shief nearby the tomb????

Signature Image

amrisha

youkai~slayer

i think u mean sheath of the tetsusaiga . i think maybe the sheath was lying somewhere around :D :) :nya:

Quote by amrishai think u mean sheath of the tetsusaiga . i think maybe the sheath was lying somewhere around :D :) :nya:

ya thats what i mean (sorry for the spelling mistake) -_-
so u think that Sango ~_~

Signature Image

himan

~~ItAcHi MuSuMe~~

its sheath kinomoto a stupid mistake i suppose. pay more attention to what u write ;)
i dont know where he got the sheath from maybe myoga.......got it 4 him or mabe rumiko
takahashi forgot about that minute detail. and i heard on some other thread that the actual translation of the name of tetsusaiga from kanji is tessaiga.. could u clarify??on this?

Avi and signature made by CherryBlossomSakura
Thanx!!!
url=http://groups.minitokyo.net/day-dreamerz/]~Day-Dreamerz~[/url
Signature

Bee69

Bee69

Bee-GFX

they probably got it a sheath. from a nearby store??

thats just a stupid mistake..first of all myouga ran away...most would know this much..and yes the kanji translation for tetsusaiga is tessaiga so whoever told you that is right. i wouldnt think to hard on little details such as that..it bothered me for awhile to but then i couldnt come up with any explanation.

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

I think that too!

Quote by amrishai think u mean sheath of the tetsusaiga . i think maybe the sheath was lying somewhere around :D :) :nya:

I'm Back!!

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

good question, now that i think about it im not exactly sure how they got it! hm....makes you think about it....XD

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

yea, that could be one of the few things rumiko missed ya know? and also episode 43 tetsusaiga breaks when inu yasha kills goshinki there isnt any blood on his hands..yet when hes standing there..there's blood lol hmmmm..

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

Rumiko probably just missed that. Everybody makes mistakes.

The sheath was probably inside his father's tomb. It's the most logical explanation.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.