Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's the worst feeling/emotion in the world for you? - Minitokyo

what's the worst feeling/emotion in the world for you?

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

helpless.. frustration .. shame .. not a cheering thread@.@
*goes to dl some nice walls*

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

That swirl of emotions (sadness, anger, hurt, fear, frustration, etc) you get when you get your heart broken. It's an awful feeling. Very painful.

If you haven't been through it, count yourself very lucky.

ughhh..hurt..I'd never want to go there again. -_-

I tink - in general - it is emptyness, when you don't see any reasons anymore etc. Because it leads to suicide. For myself, it's also emptyness ( not that I would be at risk of suicide.. )

to be bored ;)

without doubt the worst emotions are sadness and regret.

Signature

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

Boredom for me. At least with all the other emotions, you can DO something about them and process through them. With boredom I just end up going stir-crazy and stare at a corner for a couple of hours. Not too fun.

Frustration has to be a close second though.

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

worst?
hmmm.....

i guess the feeling of being alone is the worst for me.....
but the usual is pretty bad too..guilt, regret, sadness so on and so on

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

I hate being depressed..... I'm normally an upbeat person, but every once in a while I get depressed and it totally sucks.

Signature

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

the feeling that you canĀ“t do anything at all about whats happening...had it lots of times...I just..get so...sad..after having it...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I hate the feeling that u get when u know u've screwed up badly on something and u've realized that it's too late to go back and change it.

And of course, i hate feeling depressed...but it happens more times then i want it to.

i feel happy that was a dumb answer lol sorry

Kwadjo

zionist

Curruption or defilement. Its like being an angel falling from the heavens as your wings feather apart above your descending helpless body. Thank GOD for heeling and redemption though ay?

Signature

would probably be Depression. when im feeling this way, nothing feels good or right =\

Leukoxyte

+ easy breezy +

it shld be emptiness for me. sometimes i just dont know what my purpose in life is, and i would just sit down and reflect......

++ avatar image by SEED MODE: ON ++ ++ siggy image by woodck ++

Signature

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

I wouldn't like if someone close to me died.

The worst feeling I've feelt..hmm...I really really hate when I feel powerless, not at all able to change some things.

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

Queen-Of-The-Damned

Queen-Of-The-Damned

+Tormented soul of the undead+

I hate feeling overcrowded.I like my solitude & my family needs to accept that!!!Evil people never leave me alone...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

i'd say sadness, loneliness, and guilt is prolly the worst feeling i could get =/

Signature

Feeling melancholy and void at the excact same time. It's like feeling lifeless if you know what I mean.

(\_/)
(~.~)
(> <) This is Bunny's cousin George. George keeps messing up Bunny's plans for world domination

maiku-chan

maiku-chan

Nippon no furiku

being alone..
without pc/ps2/etc..
argh, heeeeelp XP

mewtwo70607

Anime Bargain Hunter

For me its love or the feeling you get when you like someone, cause this is the root that causes all the other emotions to rise. I have never been successful in my dating life, I have often been described as a chunky Harry Potter with thinning hair, no I don't have a lightning shaped scar on my forehead but I do have a scar over my eye close to the spot. But all the emotions that I don't like all stem tomy inability to find a girl who likes me back.

"Surrender to the fantasy of abandonment and see how totally it takes you over"

there's a lot of emotions that i try to aviod. failure is one. loneliness is another. and stress. for some reason, i just keep falling into that last one.

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

bmagrl

.:hot pink cosmo:.

regret and sadness
i hate it when i know there was a chance and it just walked right passed me
and sadness its annoys me soo much
i hate those feelings!!!

Regret is my least favourite. And i have made alot of stupid mistakes the i want to take back.

"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.