Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's the worst feeling/emotion in the world for you? - Minitokyo

what's the worst feeling/emotion in the world for you?

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Benitora

Benitora

A Star And A Stray Dog

Betrayal being the first one.
But a close second is the feeling that there's something you're missing and you don't know what it is. I have the second one all the time and I still don't know what it is. Even so, the first one is worse.

Signature

I hate the feeling of being lonely, or being lonely for the rest of my life. When I feel that way, it depressed me to no end.

Kachie-chan

Kachie-chan

"Kay-chee-chan"

Regret. -_-

And Sadness.

'Twould be hopelessness
or maybe frustration.
Both are pretty bad <_<
Those night terrors are pretty bad too (okay, so that's not really an emotion)

Luali

Celestial Love

being apart from my gf

brings up so many emotions, espically being a long distance relationship... it hurts so much

Be happy that you at least have someone XP

i think out of all of them, i hate feeling guilt the most, because everything boils down to it. if i get mad at someone or jealous - i eventually just end up feeling guilty for having those emotions. and then it makes me absolutely miserable about myself.

Signature Image

A whole lot of stuff because I think too much. But the one that's really affecting me the most is knowing what I desire cannot be obtained by my own will. Why do I chose not to have it? Because......

my worst feeling is shame...it makes my face red like tomato and i can't think or do anything

I think angry is the worst

i think for me its anxiety over affection. it fells very mrotifying for me

is to be hurt is the worst thing...thats y i avoid people

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

i think the one im feeilng right now. sad and lonely. its strange, frightening and upsetting. and now im just upset all over

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

frustration and depression -__-

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

i hate the feeling of giving everything up for one person while this person actually does not care about you, even ignores you or forgets you. and when your feelings for this person come from somewhere deep inside you, you cannot just turn those feelings off so you keep on feeling this for a very long time without any compensation and this feeling starts eating you from inside out ...

i think that this is the worst because you lose everything you have and everything you are for something you dont even get ...

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

constant constipation XD

-repeat-

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

drepressing is a dreadful emotion...
when i simply feel depressed for no reason, and it just overwhelms me...
i believe it's enough to drive some people crazy.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

The dreadful feeling of just total emptiness that spreads through the body and soul. When your mind continues to work and you're still conscious yet, you still feel like some empty shell with nothing within you.

Cornetvee

Cornetvee

~| LosT WiNgs |~

Depression & Guilt... Those two can actually haunt you.. *sigh*

Signature
~ If what letters tell are called stories, are unspoken words a dream? ~
Many tnx Milkysan for the wonderful siggy! ;)

the worst felling is to know that your bf or gf left you and now you re alone again , in the darkness, with you soul crying inside while you roam the world like the undead without any signs of emotions...

Yaya-chan

Yaya-chan

Placebo :3

sadness

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.

Guilt. Unfortunately I have a very active conscience.

Though humiliation comes in a close second.

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Embarassment is the worst. It kills me even after it has happened ages ago. Whenever I recall it...>_< It's just horrid.

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

Ghost357

Ghost357

Da da fua!

Gult. It makes me angry at my self.

Everything happens for a reason, the key to life is to learn what matters most, is that your Answer?

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.