Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's the worst feeling/emotion in the world for you? - Minitokyo

what's the worst feeling/emotion in the world for you?

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

I hate it when I feel like I'm not good for anything.

hmmmm...this makes me think...um I would have to say good old fashioned envy really bothers me when I feel it. I always think that there's something wrong with me and then I get into this whole conflict with myself.

Worry cause... it just bothers me making think of other.

Phreak

Phreak

l33t

I think the worst feeling is attachment. Feelings are so rampant and unpredictable, when you don't want to be with anyone someone comes into your life that is a good friend, but yet you want more......afraid to move forward, you let that emotion stay, but cover it up. When you lose that someone......its like your heart stopped beating.
Love is a mysterious danger........

Signature
I know that I am damaged....
I know that I am wrong....
I know that my time isn't long....

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

I think the worst feeling is worry.

Signature Image

samu02

Back to Basics

Hopelessness

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

worst feeling....
when you lose something you really wanted or lost something you loved.

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

fear, sorrow, and anger!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

I'm very social so I guess mine would be loneliness. It feels like you've fallen into a dark hole sometimes.

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

i hate to feel jealous yet i'm always jealous.

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

Well for me it's being confused since i'm really confused now about something and it's really bad .

tokyomichael

tokyomichael

Japan's Best Samurai

Quote by melonprodigyLonliness... I'm not sure why, but whenever there's no one around, I start to lose my self-esteem. =/

It's like I'm high off a drug of some sort, but the drug is communication with people.

i agree that if im not around people i get very board and well get all depressed

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

To loose someone you love... -_-'

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

MrKarl

MrKarl

From the ashes, reborn.

Lonliness...I can't stand being lonely.
Fear is what stops us from living.

What's so funny about Peace, Love and Understanding?

Umm, Jealous... Perhaps...

Anger and hate...it is impossible for me to feet theses two emotions at long terms and when I do I actually become physically ill and injured. Once when I was forcing myself to be angry for three hours I woke up with a backache and a headache that lasted for four months.

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

the thing i fear most is feeling that i'm a dissapointment.i'm scared of that feeling.really,so much.

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

Guilt, that nagging feeling inside of you keeps on going and going, like that energizer bunny on the comercial. also, being worried, it just makes me want to dig a hole, and hide in it. ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

When someone betray you, you feel you can't trust nobody

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

guilt. i hate it when i let other ppl down.

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

Loneliness... Complete, and utter... loneliness... that feeling really kills you know...

The worst thing in the world for me would be, being alone. I think about how it would feel to have nobody around you nobody to love you; no friends or family, no one to say you're close to. right now even when I feel alone I know that I still have people who love me and if that went away whos to stop me feeling sad? I'd have noone to turn to.thats why i'm so grateful for my family and friends. another feeling I hate is betrayal I dont understand why people do things that they know will hurt you, but they do it anyway, and lie to your face. why do that? it just doesnt make any sense.

one of the worst feelings in the world to me is also worry, I think I worry far too much.

higuri

Devils Never Cry

Faith...why belive in something that you'll never know that exist?..why have faith for somethig or someone that never moved a finger to make the world better?! if this one knows the destiny of everyone...then why he never do something to save us from "hell"...I'll tell you why...this one never existed...and if somehow this guy is real..he's not better than the other one..an advice...stop thinking about heaven&hell..just enjoy your time here.........just LIVE ON

boredom, embarressment, worry and not liking anything..that about sums it up!

\(^o^)/

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.