Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's the worst feeling/emotion in the world for you? - Minitokyo

what's the worst feeling/emotion in the world for you?

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 129 total items

knowing that i've been cheated on something or taken advantage of.

maybe fear...the fear of absolute failure

I prefer the emtiness and lonlinees that comes from living a solitary life and have endeavoured to kill my own heart for a long time now....
Let anger and hate consume me, since they can help me focus on my goal, which leads to determination. This may be a way to do without the hesitation that seems to define some of my actions.

Pain. The very least of my favorites.

i like being in confusion but the feeling i mostly hate is boredom and loneliness....i use to felt this way and ppl kept on calling me emo and a goth cos of the way i dress...its how i express myself when im in a different mood...but now im very happy and hyper!

that would be embarrassment I think. I just hate embarrassing situations...

Heartache/depression...

Angelcat

Angelcat

Be yourself and not your image

I guess that loneliness! maybe also love... because of the broken hearts!

Signature

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

it wuld b pain theres jst nothing worse then having so much pain in life, especially wen u lose something because of it. its my least favrite feeling to have.

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

Helplessness.

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 129 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.