Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 NuclearSeasons.com - my art - your comments - Minitokyo

NuclearSeasons.com - my art - your comments

page 1 of 1 14 total items

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to let my MT friends know about the launch of my website

www.NuclearSeasons.com

Please feel free to take a look and leave a comment on my artworks.
The website is tested only on 1024*768, so if you use diff. resolution let me know how it looks here. I would love to hear in your posts here your opinions on the design of the website.
Dial-up is probably not a good idea, cause it is kinda heavy.
Maybe here is the time to mention that in one of the projects there is some slight nudity.

Enjoy and reflect.... and feel free to leave your comments...

P.S. I am looking for affiliates, so post your url's if you are interested here as well.

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

yu finally made it~<3

like i said before, i <3 the layout .. it looks creeepy butbut cool ...
roflz .. ne nee~ letz be affies affies affies!

http://www.antique.darkfaerytale.com <-- antique faery tales with bromithia, pinkdoremi, yune, eunasahng, and mee~ xD

i like the idea and the design~looks pretty cool~~the name is interesting as well
but i think it would be better to add one more color besides the toxic yellow/green and black
the navigations are easy, but it's alittle awkward to have projects as the last thing instead of links~
Cool site~ ;)

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

It's up at last! XD

What a gritty & decayed look... yet it's beautiful. Such a wonderful idea! Slightly unsettling at times but fantastic & original! You never cease to amaze me with your work... Please keep at it :)

Skillzpay

Skillzpay

Graduated Magna Cum Laude!

Ahh it's finally up!
Looks pretty wicked DC. It is a bit on the heavy side in terms of loading, even in respect to those with fast connections, as I'm encountering images not being immediately loaded on my cable connection...something I don't run into too often.
Aside from that though it all looks great from the whole dark and rough setup all the way to your original artwork.

great site
keke it does look creepy
but yes still all kewl ^^

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

hey DC you know what i think. ;)

im really proud of you: your work and art stands on it's own.

you are one of my favorite artists on mt because everything you submit has meaning and requires viewer participation to fully understand.

its a great site which only you could conceive and bring to fruition. ^^

"enjoy and reflect" those words of yours are music to my ears. ;)

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

I particularly like your Abe section. As you well know, I too feel strongly about his work, and am happy to see someone else that I believe understands this art :). Well done friend.

itsDchlorine

itsDchlorine

The Yin & The Yang

Hey, DC ^^ the sites awesome, of course we'd love to be your affililate if u wnat us to
www.animeeclipse.net button's on the site.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

wow congrats denier ont he web.
Hope u get lots lots of visitiors , i'm sure you will.
Till then hope to see more of your unique works ^_^

that's one awesome site! i love the simplicity of your layout, though it does take quite a while to load... it amazes me to no end that every piece you make has such depth and meaning... keep up the great work! i can't wait to see your new works...

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

thanks for the input guys and girls... Here's the latest update:

Three submissions for "Public Awareness" Project at woodsuch.com:
Blind Bombs - anti-war poster
Become A Woodsucher - propaganda poster.
Dance Like Nobody's Watching - well you'll see
Feel free to leave your comments there.

Thanks again.... enjoy and relect....

Quote by DernierCri I am looking for affiliates, so post your url's if you are
interested here as well.

im down with that ...
http://www.twistedelement.com/

your work is very unique, i like your style you seem to have a knack for it.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.