Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fav Online games?? - Minitokyo

fav Online games??

page 1 of 1 7 total items

maya7

maya7

~SilentzKiller~

whats your favourite online games or recently played online games that is
fun & enjoying for u ^^
well mine is ragnarok but didnt play much now~~

Is this working..?? testing ..tesing...1..2..3.. ( lolz ^ ^x)~

I still like to play Starcraft online

yea, it's sound little bit old fashion... I still playing diablo2 on the battlenet

Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good. you'll have to ram them down people's throats.

i like to play ragnarok online.

Well the only game i played online recently was swat4. I realy enjoy those Tactical fps.
i played other games but never realy enjoyed them online. The last game i happened to enjoy playing online (for a LONG time) was swat3

I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.

i play priston tale but i had a owsome online game called RF online and from the first time i had see it i have realy love it im soo crazy about this game it's realy owsome and if any body know any thing about it please help me please please please...... T_T

My fav online game is Ragnarok Online and Gunbound.

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.