Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wanna go japan? alright. where exactly? - Minitokyo

wanna go japan? alright. where exactly?

page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Next » 385 total items

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

We alwayz see one of the thread asking whether we wanna go Japan or not. And of course, the obvious answer I see is 'Yes'. But let me ask one thing. Where exactly in Japan you want to go? I mean, Japan is a country, not a single place or a state.

I myself have no idea where to go. Tokyo maybe? >_< I really dont know much about Japan (except for what I seen in anime) so I dont really know much the 'must visit place'. >_<

So where do you want to go?

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Well I've been to Japan before for 4 years now, down in both Kyoto and Tokyo of Japan.

Specific locations? Most likely to be landed around the Shinjuku District, which not only houses one of the most popular tourist resorts on site, but as well, also falls to some of the biggest malls and arcades you'll have ever seen in your entire life.

We go shopping there nearly every single day, and of course, I always love to listen to all those dynamic J-Pop songs from debut artists, as well as play a little PS2 and the PSP from time to time.

I also admired the Morning Musume banner from back then with the gigantic poster posted in my room there from time to time [ahh, the wonderful memories] and attended the ever-so-popular Hello! Project festivals last year. during the 2004 season. It was definitely fun nonetheless. **Squeals** Aya! Miki! You should go to the concerts, and visit the busy streets at night with a couple of your great friends. The fun never ends. Yaya!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

MMmm,good question,maybe Tokyo cause is the main city in Japan,also i like Kyoto,cause is a historic place

K I R A B O S H I !

trance2

trance2

Sakura Collector

I'd like to go to Osaka, just because it's one of the largest cities, other than Tokyo, and it's a nice port town as well. Other than that... Well... ^_^' I really don't remember why I wanted to stay in Osaka in the first place! XD

Signature

You are Windows Milennium Edition. You're a complete spaz, and you know it, but somehow your cuteness and good nature have made you the most popular.

I have no place in particular to visit, but I'm thinking Tokyo and/or northern Japan... in the winter :D I'd like to visit foriegn countries in the winter :)

This is my signature!

hmz.... sapporo should be great.....rofl xD naa...uhm...Hiroshima???? naa....Tokyo...naah...too crowded...better going to osaka, okinawa(island ^^) and yokohama =O.....hmz...never been there tough ~_~"....

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I have a friend I've been to visit a few times who lives near Uji so I'd go there.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I would like to visit my friends in Fukuoka, though I think Hokkaido would be beautiful.

I am invincible!

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

@__@ hey, i just noticed.. haha.. i don't even know where in japan >_< yeah prolly tokyo or osaka.. or.. =.= some country places would be nice too ya know~ XD

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

when my father went to Japan in 1996 he told me that Hokaido is one of the most beautiful places in japan, I dont know when but I will go to Japan indeed, maybe for the next vacations...^_^...

sakuraeggo

sakuraeggo

eeeeooooo!!!!!!

i would go anywhere in japan. well, were my uncle goes if i ever do go. >.< my uncle teaches english in japan, and he brings us cool stuff, last time he came i got bandanas and pocky!!!
he also goes to canada. he brought back really good syrup!!!>.< EEeeooOO!!!!!

Signature
EeEeEeEeEeOoOoOoOoOo!!!!!!!!!!

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Akihabara!

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I want to visit Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka and Hokkaido! >_< Once I go to Japan, I'll visit them all! ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

I want to see Osaka and Okinawa.

Signature

zenriek

Azure Swirl

Quote by exentricWe alwayz see one of the thread asking whether we wanna go Japan or not. And of course, the obvious answer I see is 'Yes'. But let me ask one thing. Where exactly in Japan you want to go? I mean, Japan is a country, not a single place or a state.
I myself have no idea where to go. Tokyo maybe? &gt;_&lt; I really dont know much about Japan (except for what I seen in anime) so I dont really know much the 'must visit place'. &gt;_&lt;
So where do you want to go?

Same here... I wanna go to Japan, but don't know where. I don't know much about it either... Tokyo probably for me too, since it is kinda a well known place in Japan..

i would say tokyo because it is the capital of japan and hear so much things from tokyo.....
wish i could go though ><

MirageA

MirageA

Exorcism and Hunt

I prefer Tokyo. I've been there once and stay there for 1 day. The hotel and places to live is expensive, for an example, $1.00 Canada equals to 87.398 Yen in Japan, for American $1.00 it is 109.47 Yen. I only bought visual art books of d->a, Final Approach, W~Wish, Monochrome, World's End and Fantastic Fortune 2. I only payed $149. 94 Canadian into 13,022.259 Yen total. It's hell busy living their, so be prepared to collect as much money and try to live somewhere else than Tokyo. Good luck to you all, if you are going there.

To live in heaven, protect us from hell and win.
It's war between my serenity and anger against together.

SputnikXII

SputnikXII

otaku-kun

well, im studying in japan :) so imma be there for 2 years. yeya!

gonna be going to Yokohama National University, situated in the center of Japan's second largest city, is one of the foremost institutions of higher education in Japan. It is located on a hilltop and is only 4 kilometers from Yokohama Station, the city's transportation hub. While its history can be traced back to 1874 with the founding of the Kanagawa Normal School, YNU took its present name in 1949 when four different colleges merged to form the university. YNU has approximately 10,500 undergraduate and graduate students. Bachelor's degrees are offered in four faculties: Education and Human Sciences, Economics, Business Administration, and Engineering. Master's programs are available in Education, Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, and International and Business Law. YNU also offers doctoral degrees in a few select fields.

Yokohama has been a port since 1858 and a city since 1889. The city has an interesting combination of old and modern architecture and has a vibrant international community. Yokohama is convenient to Tokyo, the ancient capital of Kamakura, and the hot springs of Hakone. The mild climate is marked with clear seasons. Summers tend to be hot and humid with some days exceeding 86 degrees F. During winter the high temperatures range from 41 F to 50 F with only occasional snowfall. Temperatures in the spring and fall range from 59 F to 68 F, and there is little rainfall.

Check out my latest wall! xD http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/139208/
Signature

TLTw804

TLTw804

TheLostTimberwolf

Im planning on heading there next year, as my trip this october got cancled because not enough ppl wanted to go?? I dont get that, ppl learning japanese and they DONT want to go to japan???? T_T

Anyway cry aside lol, Ive only got a few places i want to go to one of them is the Major Electronic Hub in Tokyo, Also if possible i want to head to the gunma precinct and hopefully drive the mountain passes, of initial D. Mt.Akina Is ficticious however Myogi and Akagi are real. all i need is some foolish car rental place hehehe ^_^

Signature
One day I will find Myself, but when I do will I like what I have found?

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

if i were to go to japan, i would choose to go to Okinawa because it is basically a beach resort type of place and alots of stuf to look at...

retire

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i want to go to kyoto because it's so beautiful! i love flowers and all kinds of plants and i've seen pictures of some of the shrines and gardens there! i'd study abroad there if they had a program in kyoto, because i don't really want to go to tokyo...it's so busy...

Signature Image

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

well now I have Tokyo, Koyoto, Hokkaido (I wanna play snow dang it! >_<), Osaka and possibly Okinawa~
this sure aint just gonna burn my pocket... it will burn myself along... x_x

Quote by SputnikXIIwell, im studying in japan :) so imma be there for 2 years. yeya!
gonna be going to Yokohama National University, situated in the center
of Japan's second largest city, is one of the foremost institutions of
higher education in Japan. It is located on a hilltop and is only 4
kilometers from Yokohama Station, the city's transportation hub. While
its history can be traced back to 1874 with the founding of the
Kanagawa Normal School, YNU took its present name in 1949 when four
different colleges merged to form the university. YNU has approximately
10,500 undergraduate and graduate students. Bachelor's degrees are
offered in four faculties: Education and Human Sciences, Economics,
Business Administration, and Engineering. Master's programs are
available in Education, Economics, Business Administration,
Engineering, and International and Business Law. YNU also offers
doctoral degrees in a few select fields.
Yokohama has been a port since 1858 and a city since 1889. The city has
an interesting combination of old and modern architecture and has a
vibrant international community. Yokohama is convenient to Tokyo, the
ancient capital of Kamakura, and the hot springs of Hakone. The mild
climate is marked with clear seasons. Summers tend to be hot and humid
with some days exceeding 86 degrees F. During winter the high
temperatures range from 41 F to 50 F with only occasional snowfall.
Temperatures in the spring and fall range from 59 F to 68 F, and there
is little rainfall.

ohh sweet~!! XD

Eh...Nobody said Harajuku ^_^' You can get to see lots of cool Japanesefashions there XD I guess that's fun...

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

ooOooOOo for me it's gotta be kyoto <3~~~~ it just attracts me somehow X_X nyaa!!!

Signature

page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Next » 385 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.