Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wanna go japan? alright. where exactly? - Minitokyo

wanna go japan? alright. where exactly?

page 3 of 17 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 Next » 385 total items

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

everyone just loves japan, don't you think. ^.^
Nihon wa daisuki~!!

Signature

brynjar

Wallpapering newbie

if i ever were to go to japan, i would go to the countryside. see japanese cows and such. don't like the stress in cities.

super mutant ninja otaku

dayspa

FOLLOW THE WHiTE RABBiT ... o_O

Hmm. Let us see. Shinjuku? Harajuku? Akihabara? I love their fashion...I want to do a homestay thing. The bad part is that I'm in h. school and my teach said that I wouldn' t get any credits for that year. I could just go for the summer, but you know.. i'm poor *tear*. that sux. life sux. the world sux. you know that old phrase "if the world didn't suck we'd all fall off" whyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! can't you feel my pain through all my exclamation points?!?!?!?!?!?!?! and ? marks. this is kind of desperate sounding but i'd really like to go anywhere. ...in japan.no matter where i'd go i'd be surrounded by short asian people. right?

i'm pathetic.

i got back from japan a week ago and the trip was great. if you go to harajuku it is one of the most diverse parts of tokyo where everyone dresses up and stuff like that. if i went back to japan i would got there and to shinjuku and definitley Akihabara coz its got heaps of electronics and heaps of anime dvd stores. kyoto, osaka and nara are also good.

Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

I really would like to go to Tokyo! :) :pacman:

Firebomb

Anime Lover

i don't know where i would actually go. i just want to go the Japan. i ll probally go all over japan.

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

I most go to japan i will go to tokyo to study animation becos there is great competition in anime.

I would like to go to tokyo.

Isamu966

Isamu966

Naruto

Tokyo, Okinawa, and Fukuoka!!!!!!!!!!!

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

everywhere!!! All major cities, all the countryside places.. :) I would love to live there for a year.. :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I would say tokyo, because alot happens there and I could get to know alot more about it :D

Tokyo, then visit the Akina and Akagi mountains.

i will go there only to buy anime merchandise.....hahaha (but do i have the $ ???) XO

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

I wanna go 2 Tokyo! Many said its the busiest city in Japan. The teenagers there also dress very fashionable. Wish I could go there....

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Yureika

Yureika

[.: L!ve tHe FulLe$t :.]

i really wanna go japan..!!!! but yeah dont know where.....i dont think i wanna tokyo ...cuz my father said its too crowded....well maybe i will go to ....ahh i dont know...i feel like going everywhere....

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Tokyo.... because I like to work there someday..... :D

Kondo

Bunny Ronin

I've thought about it, and I would like to travel all around Japan, one place is just not enough, there are just so much stuff to see and do in Japan! ^.^

(\_/)
( . .)
c(")(")
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Proud Member of::[BunnyWorldDomination]::[Bleach]

The Bible::[Vol.1]::[Vol.2]::[Vol.3]

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Yep, I would like to go to Japan. Where ? I don't know... I would like to visit all Japan.
But I'm not really motivated working there. I have read in many sites that work in Japan was very hard. It's not that I'm lazy but try to think about it. Why would japanese recruit you when they can recruit a japanese worker for less money and who can (maybe) work better than you?
Japanese mental in work is hell of impressive. It's like they live to work and don't work to live.

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

i lived on and off from japan, cause my stepdad lives in seattle. so in winters,summers and some holidays i go back home. i live in shobu-machi saitama.
alot of great places to go like kyushu. well my fave place to go is hakone cause the view of the shrine there is great. ^^

I would like to go throughout Japan and not just one place! So much to see and I've never been there before!

I would really like to see the Odaiba district and if I had the time
I would go to the Ocean Dome in Miyazaki. That place just looks bitchin.

Okinawa, Kyoto and Tokyo

anywhere that sell anime or manga

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

Osaka, Kyoto, maybe Tokyo

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

I'd like to visit Tokyo, Kyoto & Osaka ^^
Japan is really interesting to me as it is kinda mistery for me;)
But it is sad that japanese don't like foreigners :(

merged: 03-05-2007 ~ 12:52am
I'd like to visit Tokyo, Kyoto & Osaka ^^
Japan is really interesting to me as it is kinda mistery for me;)
But it is sad that japanese don't like foreigners :(

page 3 of 17 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 Next » 385 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.