Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 i have cancer >_< - Minitokyo

i have cancer >_<

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

YOU HAD cancer AND U LIED TO ME!?!
even when i asked you over and over again?!
thanks a lot adam...

thats why i always bring myself down...

idontdoperky

idontdoperky

used to live in the real world..

PLEASE GET BETTER! :(

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Adam!
I dont understand why you never told me this...you didnt trust me?
But you trust people you dont even know with this...and now i've been calling you and you wont even answer..i guess you really do hate me....like you always did....T.T

Quote by toxictea23Adam! I dont understand why you never told me this...you didnt trust me?
But you trust people you dont even know with this...and now i've been calling you and you wont even answer..i guess you really do hate me....like you always did....T.T

I don't know how everything is between you two, but this is kinda mean. He's the one diagnosed with cancer, not you. I'm pretty sure he has a perfectly sound reason why he didn't tell you first. Besides, it's always harder to break down stuff to your friends than it is to strangers. Don't be angry at him, alright? :)

Be Free and Masturbate

albion

albion

Feeder of Ravens

my best wishes to you, man, I've known several close friends and relatives(my mother included) who suffered cancer of different kinds and its fair to say I've seen as many of them overcoming it as succumbing to it. If you ask me, the difference I've found between both cases has been the dignity of the person, and his/her reasons to live. Search inside you and find the right reasons, and you'll be just fine.

URUZ wunjo to you!!!

I'm not lazy, I'm Zen

wow that sounds horrible i might have cervical cancer and sometime soon i will find out i hope i dont have cancer and im afraid to go through the procedure to find out because i know its going to hurt but it might save me from worse pain later on

kaidou

kaidou

.mousou.dairinin.

Hi Tecno, cancer pro here. Grandmother died of breast cancer, grandfather died of lung cancer, mother just got over breast cancer herself, aunt had a friggin huge tumor removed last year (so big it had swallowed her adrenal gland and kidney, so those had to go too), and I have had a brush with cervical cancer. A cousin of mine has had the same surgery you're going to have and she is perfectly fine now---has 3 kids and a brand new husband and just got back from a cruise to Jamaica. I know just what you are going through, so feel free to e-mail me with questions or if you just need to talk. Been dealing with cancer issues for quite a while, so I can at very least sympathize with you. Don't you worry, everything will go great and you'll be back to normal in no time! You're young, and they've diagnosed it early. But please do feel free to ask or tell me anything. Odaiji ni!

My website of nothing: Sappari
http://www.kame-house.net/sappari

good luck my twin sis got cancer they were afraid she would never be able to have children cause it was in her cervix but she got annioted by a pastor and prayed for and amazingly its gone but she still has to go to the doctors to make sure it doesnt reappear

Signature Image

kaidou

kaidou

.mousou.dairinin.

P. S. to toxictea: Often it is so much easier to discuss such things with people you don't know because you don't want to hurt the feelings of those you love. Cancer is a big deal, and most of us don't want to scare our friends and family by telling them we have it. Now is not the time to explore trust issues--now is the time to be quietly supportive and *calmly* let a person know that you are available if he needs you. You can yell later when everything turns out okay. ^_^ Forgive the intrusion, but I know how it feels--I was out of the country when my mom found out she had cancer and they didn't tell me until I got back! I was so angry!

My website of nothing: Sappari
http://www.kame-house.net/sappari

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

Ooh, ouch. My previous experiences with the disease haven't been good, but I'm sure you'll make it through fine. Good luck with that, okay?

what am i the bad one now?
he hurt me too....every god damn day..until i was sent to the hospitall...soo now im the dying one too...

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

I hope you are feeling good man.. sorry to hear all that... keep the spirit high...

Quote by toxictea23what am i the bad one now?
he hurt me too....every god damn day..until i was sent to the hospitall...soo now im the dying one too...

ake gomen for the other posts>.< was just letting anger out..anyways if it makes him happy to hear this..

im the idiot adam........i am...and i told you that.....no matter what anyone says...i was an idiot and still am....and thats prolly why u left me in the first place...but atleast i still love you ne? T.T

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

woah...i've dealt with alot of death, my uncle had cancer...he was the highest paid doctor in poland, when it came down to it, he couldn't even help himself, he lied to his family that he had been treated and was ok, but he wasn't, he told his wife that he was going to die the next morning and wrote his will in the night, and surely enough he passed away in the morning, there is no real way to deal with it except stay positive...i hope you get better soon and good luck

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

sherazard

sherazard

parfait tic

wow, in april a girl that is living in my student home (in my school, about 10 people of the same gender live in one student home along with two guardians) and she didn't come back from spring break. that day when the rest of the girls came back, we had a meeting and were told that she had cancer in her arm. she has to go through a lot of medicine. she lost all of her hair. next week she has to get another surgery...

how did she feel... i didn't see her reaction at all because she was mainly at the hospital and only was only aloud to attend school for only a week. she didn't even get to go to her 8th grade graduation. when the girls in my student home went to go see her, she acted like her normal self. all she really wants is for people to act their normal self to her.

tecnophreak, i wish u the best of luck and pray that u get better and be urself

"Geez! You should be more careful, a woman's face is the most important thing to her." - Daiya
"No! It's the hair." - Fuuko
"Stupid, it should be her heart!" - Ichi

awww thats so sad i'm so sowwie u got cancer
wishing u luck in the operation
i really don't know what papalary cancer is ><
but cancer is cancer so it's not good news
we all here 4 ya
and wishing u luck

CopKiller

Boyfriend of my sweat heart

My grand-father had the cancer and he had fight and fight for 3year but one day he got tired to fight and he said:"I'm tired to fight the cancer, I'll die for sure so, I'll live the rest of my life in my house with my wife and take good time befor quitting this world."
He had stop her chimio and he die 1year after.
I hop you'll be strong in your sickness.

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Yea. Like all the others, I'm wishing you good luck and all the best in the operation. Hope you'll be fine.

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

wow, thanks for all the posts guys ^_^ i really appreciate it .

Signature

First, cancer sucks, big time. Second, I'm sorry to hear this. I hope you feel better in time.

cancer does suck, as i have no spleen, my immune system is very slow, and i run the risk of cancer and god knows what else, anyway, i know that it is scary, so good luck and i hope that you get well soon,

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Wow, that's sad to hear about that, hope the operation will be successful :)
i saw people having cancer in the movies, that wasn't pretty and they were really in pain so I guess in real life, it must be tough to deal with it. I've never seen anyone around me or anyone I know has cancer so it's pretty much what I can tell.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

good luck with the operation ^^
my grandma and my business teacher had cancer. my grandma ended up dying, but i think it was out of old age. my teacher had chemo and an operation and i think shes ok now.
i think that since you got it detected early, it should be okay

Signature

wow thats tough, i dont know anyone with cancer but i do know someone with MS

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.