Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 i have cancer >_< - Minitokyo

i have cancer >_<

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

well i had skin cancer. i got it removed when i was about 6
but i got it because when i was about three our family went on a sailing trip and since i was so young i had almost no sun tolerance. i was pretty much out in the sun for three years straight. so when we got back to our home town my mom noticed that i had alot of freckles on my back. so she took me into the doctor and they looked at my back. and luckily the small cancer they found was undeveloped. so they removed it and stuff and i got twenty stitches. in my back i couldn't play my normal elementary games at that time. and alot of times the first couple stitches came loose
if my cancer had been devolped just a little bit more i would probably not be here today. XP

i dont know how this could help. but dont give up and always stay strong.
best of wishes. :)

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

O.O i just read this!
and u didnt say anything earlier when u talked to me in msn ;-;
anyway glad to hear that it's a treatable one and not something worse right? always look in the brightside to make everything better ;)
hope everything will go alright and u'll be back and about in no time :D

Signature Image

yeah good 2 know its treateble im a diabedic so it sux but cancer really has 2 sux i mean it and if there is no bright side just look at all the money u will give 2 your relitives when u die :)

Purpley NurpleySignature Image

GREAT!.....................................................................(...) ya gonna die? when should I buy your flowers?

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

good luck and stay alive or ill kick you k ;)

Signature

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

i feel sorry for u, please get better soon XD

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

4n991

4n991

Nefertiti Resurrected

i'm very very sorry to hear that tho i kno it's too late for me to say but i pray you'll be okay.. be brave :)

Winds of Flowing Wings
Signature
::credit to Toxictea23::

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

thanks guys, i didnt really expect this kinda resopnse ^_^ i really appreciate it .

Signature

aweee...youz got cancer??? that ish so sad!! no matter if its treatable or untreatable..i mean its cancer we r talking about here...>.<'' i hope u have a good surgery to remove it all, and i have no clue about ur papalary cancer!^^;;heehee
letsee...uma...i kno that my dad's friend's friend's wife got breast cancer, and she got it removed um..jan 19th, 2005 but the cancer's not gone, its on the second stage of the cancer, so she has to go through chemo and radiation...>.>'' wow..i feel sorry for her..=[
i am oustounded by how many women have breast cancer these days...>.<;;
lala as i was reading through the posts on this thread, lotsa ppl have breast cancer...i wonder what caused it..hmm..*thinks*
llalala oh well...i hope i dont get cancer!=[
hope you get well soon tecnophreak!=]

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

you're having a cancer???
omg, i hope you're alright. you'll have to take the surgery and i hope you'll get better in a flash^^ good luck in your operation. may god bless you =^_^=

evilchakra

.: Hollow :.

get better or else! kidding aside, u got guts accepting yout condition and it's nice to hear that it's treatable. when you finally get a treatment/surgery or something, keep in mind that we are waiting for you to be back with us here in MT. stay strong and God bless!:)

Signature

Group Administrator : [ BogchiDotCom ] [ FortressOfSolitude ] [ Make-A-Friend ]

Group Member: [ Ecchi-Club ] [ xpdesigns ] [ Bleach ] [ Sasuke-and-Naruto ]

im really sorry to hear about your condition and i hope the surgery comes out a great sucess and with little pain as nessicary..my heart goes out to you friend

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

Although I'm not too sure what thyroid cancer is about even though thoroughly just explained it. I'm sad to hear the bad news. Be grateful that you're one of the lucky people to be living even though you have cancer. I have an uncle who died but not of cancer 2 months ago and I feel really sad if one of us leave to the Other World so soon.

Signature

sanatos

sanatos

[BlEaCh.LoVeR]

Oh! my god i can't believe that good luck with the operation please get better :sweat:

Beat the machine which work inside you

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

hello
im really sry :(
you have cancer :(
i know some people who had it but everybody is reacting different on it
i dont know much about it but you have to take it slowly
and im sure youll get better
and i can pray also :)
so.. take care and i hope you get better soon
bye bye

Quote by ltnguyenOi oi people, let's stop talking about who you know died from cancer ok? I don't think you are helping at all. Really... Think about it.

Look on the bright side everything's gonna be fine, ok. Be strong i'll be praying for you.... Nvr give up and take care of youself . Would like to hear from you soon... c",)

o_O!?!? really?? I'm so sorry -.-, but don't worry I'm sure the operation will go just fine :), I'll pray for you hun *hugs you from the bottom of my heart* really, good luck :)

o_O!?!? really?? I'm so sorry -.-, but don't worry I'm sure the operation will go just fine :), I'll pray for you hun *hugs you from the bottom of my heart* really, good luck :)

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

thats terrible..... it bothers me to hear that anyone has cancer....... good luck with your operation...... hope you feel better after you`re operation......

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

im so sorry to hear that *hugs* yea i do know people who have cancer, my twin sister's boyfriend had begings of breast cancer.. (verry rare for men to have) he had the tumer taken out about almost a year ago....but it may come back becouse he found another lump almost on the same place...i pray that he will servive.....but i know he is a fighter and so are you....

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

I have kidney cancer .... >_>...... <_<..... but still alive. So u hang in there too.

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

i am sad to read that you got cancer. *prays for techno* i hope you get better love.

Signature

chrno

chrno

sometimes it hurts..

I feel sorry for you, but now I hope you feel much better than just some weeks before...
Yes, I know someone, but she fought the cancer and luckily she has won... ^^

[ it's getting worse and worse and worse.... ]

Moderator of [ Celestia ] and [ German-Members ] | Member of [ Ilvalthia ] and [ Hispanime ]

samu02

Back to Basics

Cancer eh. I'd get a second opinion. Surround myself with people I care about. And thank God it wasn't something much worse... like prostate cancer

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.