Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 i have cancer >_< - Minitokyo

i have cancer >_<

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 85 total items

toza

toza

forsaken by destiny

are you serious? good luck with the operation. i wish you all the best and i hope you recover completely

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

That is really sad :( My grandmother had cancer and she continiued living just like she did before! I know this might be difficult but I think continiu living like before is the best way to forget your illness....Good luck buddy! ;)

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

look dunt be afraid thats the secret face ur cancer and u'll live longer than me and tha other..one ov my best friend told me once tha will to survive z stronger than anythin....so keep laughin live ur life,and so what if u stop drive or work for a week,when i get sick i dunt move from tha bed...well to be clear i have smthin n my stomach and tha doctors dunt know what exactly it is...they said its unusuall to c smthin like that,,so they told me to stop eat this and that,dunt go out dunt dunt dunt,so my life was like a HELL...but then i stoped hearin that shit from them,i start my life again tha way i want i forgot about my stomach and i keep hangin out with my friends,and talk to them and do whatever i want ...so believe me tha only one who can help u n this its u...coz only u want to survive so just believe n ur self and live ur life,dunt be afraid ov anythin and remember u cant change destiny so dunt change it just live ur life tha way u want without thinkin ov tha danger u r n.......and i wish u loadsa luck ^.^

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

cancer is harsh...man i hope you get better....*prays*

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

Yureika

Yureika

[.: L!ve tHe FulLe$t :.]

Quote by ltnguyenOi oi people, let's stop talking about who you know died from cancer
ok? I don't think you are helping at all. Really... Think about it.

yeah i agree with u,itnguyen....it will make it worse
btw i feel sorry for u tecnophreak...be strong ok..cheer up and dont be sad... XD XD XD :nya: :nya: this is good news about cancer...my mom got breast cancer a few years ago...after the operation she is perfectly ok......

tarkus

tarkus

Aqua-Tarkus

Hi - My wife and I are both cancer survivors and you will be too. Early diagnosis and treatment is the best luck you can get with the big C. You have that and your treatment and recovery should go fine. Bear with it and keep a positive attitude. My doctor called it a "life time out" and that is as good a way to describe it as any. For a period your life is on hold while you deal with this serious problem...but it will resume and you will be stronger for the experience. Best of luck to you.

No station in life is above any other,
if it is occupied by someone with a good heart.

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

That is so sad i hope you get beter!!!!!!!!!!!. Yes i know someone with cancer. my cousin has it i don't how he dealing with. Not realy at least. all he says is that as long as he has his girl friend he is fine. So i guess love can help.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

My grandmother has has breast cancer twice, skin cancer and palpary cancer. The paplary cancer was the least threatening of them. She underwent chemotherapy and had one breast removed because the cancer in it kept coming back. She's a very strong woman, and has survived them all. :)

I'm so sorry to hear that.. and I sincerly hope that everything will be okay. In fact-- I KNOW you will be okay. With many prayers from people and my own, and god working behind the doctors.. Everything will be just fine. You'll be in my paryers~ ^^

sry to hear that but think positive!..best of luck on ur surgery

zimmer

zimmer

uk.myspace.com/zairidesign

Cancer noun
a sign of the zodiac (the Crab),
21th June - 22nd July.

cancer noun
1 a disease cause by an uncontrolled growth of abnormal cell in a part of the body.
2 a tumor.
3 something evil or destructive at is hard to contain or destroy.
~cancerous adjective

I've lost my grandmother because of breast cancer.
I believe preventation is better than healing.
Now my mother have Fibroid, Thank God it was still early.
Easily treatable.
I dont think pretty bad is a good work to describe Thyroid cancer.
Supose to be ugly bad, I've seen real bad cancer cell been taken out from a body.

Take things easy, your condition if surely much better for other cancer type.
Be disipline and extra will power you will made it.

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Im sorry to hear that. Well at least its not a severe kind. I wish you well on you recovery. ^__^

Signature

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 85 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.