Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you like to talk to people? - Minitokyo

do you like to talk to people?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

ok weird question probably i know.... but i seriously want to know how many people out there like to just walk up to strangers and talk to them. or do they have to come up and talk to you? and if you do walk up to random people and start talking to them....have they ever become a close friend?

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

yep! it's you Mari!!!!

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Nope never walked up to a person on the street to atart a cenversation. I'm a quiet guy I prefer to keep to myself.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

Quote by SpystreakNope never walked up to a person on the street to atart a cenversation. I'm a quiet guy I prefer to keep to myself.

awwww..... you should talk to people! thats how i met all my great friends!!!!!!!

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

Eh, I never do that unless I have the guts to do so. Besides, if you knew me IRL, I'm a really quiet and shy person. :\

This is my signature!

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

lol - I suppose that is pretty normal in everybody's department. Besides, I can understand why. Talking to complete strangers can make you look a little bit weird at times, and apparently even embarrass you in the long run. **Giggles**

Oh, who - me? Nope, Just like many others, I would never approach to a stranger. Actually, the funny thing is that they would normally approach me instead, and sometimes they even drop by to say a little warm hello, despite not knowing who they are, yet they somehow know me from within the process. Hmm... it must be the attention that drew the curiosity back onto me, I suppose. **Shrugs**

And yes, many of my close friends know me to be the very silent type. In public, I'm one of the most quietest people you'll ever meet, and I'm extremely shy as well, so I normally hide myself from others whenever the opportunity arises. It's funny though, because when my new friends chat to me online, or through e-mail, they'll never expect my sort of reaction then and there. Let's just say I feel more comfortable talking to people I know, once the anonymous barrier breaks, of course. **Nods**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

well usaly im a shy person off the computer but here i love talking to people,thats why im always open for more friends,expsally talkattive ones ^_^'

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

ex-paranoia

pWn3d by Expy

If it's casually, no, I'm kind of shy to tell you the truth.
If it's academic, I will approach (non-dangerous-looking) strangers and ask them questions for a survey or something.
I'm usually very quiet and will not approach strangers.

i never walk up 2 stranger n talk 2 them ^_^' its weird ya noe -__-

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

Mommy told me not to talk to strangers XD
Hahahah well no I don't just go up to some person and say "hi~~~ HOW ARE you?"
@__@ Here, Malaysian citizens would think that I must be some sick kid.. O_o
^^ I would love to though, but people will think i'm weird that's all @__@

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

awww... i guess i'm like the only one....oh well... but i think i've always been that way... my mom says that when i was little i used to go up and hug strangers... then they would leave where ever we were with a smile on their face....she also said i would just go up to people and talk....i actually did that with my now best friend she was new so i went up and started talking to her and art class and i wouldnt leave her alone...now she never leaves my house....well she does sometimes....then it gets really quiet....

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

depends on when and where I meet people and what the subject is. if I'm at the stable, and I happen to meet a new kid, I'll immediately go talk to him or her. elsewhere, they have to come to me.

the only people I truly like talking to are my close friends. I'm just too shy/aloof to truly step outside my circle of friends/comfort zone.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

I've always been the strong, silent type. I was so quiet and antisocial as a child that the misdiagnosed as mentally retarded. My teachers figured out I wasn't mentally challenged when I started gettting better grades then the so called smart kids. XD

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

lol good job!!! but i'm sorry about the misdiagnosis T_T

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

i love to talk to peeps! its so much fun! yay! XD

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

Nope, Im very quiet, I prefer to stay alone and dont talk to anybody...

blue169

Blue

the town that i live in is very small so you sort of know just about everybody, but even if you didnt know them you usually greet them with a friendly hello anyway, i would only talk to a complete stranger if i needed something. :)

Signature

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

i dun think i'd do that in the city here...that'd be about the only place i wouldnt...lol

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

risotus

risotus

Loving a diclonius

its hard to get the iniciative, but sometimes we need to do it to make good friends

If you can't understand, sorry. My english is poor ^^
Signature

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

Quote by staplefreak6

Quote by SpystreakNope never walked up to a person on the street to atart a cenversation. I'm a quiet guy I prefer to keep to myself.

awwww..... you should talk to people! thats how i met all my great friends!!!!!!!

yea and now she wont shut up...and maria you already know my answer to this question because i'll do it and you know it

randomspace

randomspace

Why are you here anyway?

I'm not one to talk to random people.
I personally enjoy tlking to people. But i'd rather know them, of course there is a logical falling there but you know whatever.

Signature
"life is like an analogy"

Unoffically, but nearly verified, tallest person you'll ever meet. (on MT)

If you stare long enough, it will wink at you. (especially if you go crazy because your staring so long)

NO i don't have a reason to talk to other peoples

zenriek

Azure Swirl

I wouldn't go up to a random person and just start talking to them, I don't have the guts to. What if they're in a really bad mood or just aren't friendly?

Anyway, I normally just smile nicely to people who glance at me every so often. I mean, I was at the bookstore today, and I was sitting on the floor leaned against a sort of bookcase in the back, and whenever people would pass by me they'd look and kind of stare for a little, and I'd just smile wide at them before reading my book again.

If someone just came up to me and started talking to me, I'd be more than happy to talk and chat with them. But I wouldn't walk up to a random person and start talking, just too shy for that.

Most of the time they have to walk to me, but there are some ocasion in which i'm the one doing the talk.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.