Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Spirited Away - Soot Sprites - Minitokyo

Spirited Away - Soot Sprites

page 1 of 1 4 total items

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

Yes, I know the thread looks a little bit odd, but it's just an idea me and Evanrued had after watching Spirited Away the other night. Anyway, when we were watching the little soot sprites hard at work fetching the coal, we thought it would be cool to have those things as pets. Like, taking your shoes and putting them in a safe place after you enter the house. Or fixing your breakfast or waking you up in the morning with the little bouncing 'Peep!' noises. All you would have to feed them were little candies... Make 'em jump for it. If you want to get educational, take them to school for show and tell. Also, they would just stay in the nooks and crannies of your house, or under any dark places like your bed or... such.
Lol! Overal, we thought they were really cute and were wondering what your opinions on them were. Just use your imagination. Have fun!

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

XD They are too cute. I agree. Though I dont think that I would take them to school >.>

Signature

Genosider

The Last Raven

Quote by CrimsonShade Or fixing your breakfast or waking you up in the morning with
the little bouncing 'Peep!' noises.

You would like to have dust with your breakfast?!

Signature
Armored Core-The machines that would challenge god.

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Quote by Genosider

Quote by CrimsonShade Or fixing your breakfast or waking you up in the morning with
the little bouncing 'Peep!' noises.

You would like to have dust with your breakfast?!

XD

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.