Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 highschool - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

ok i was just wondering if there were any highschoolers or jr. highschoolers who wanted to tell me what you think of your school...mine is boring and there are very very few hot guys... and they all are half stupid.....or alteast they act it... but ne ways what do you like or dislike about ur school?

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

my highschool sucks, it's just like the middle school except with bigger taller jerks. half my grade doesn't really give an effort, and the teachers punish all of us for it. i don't think i've ever been treated so poorly in my life, besides in elementary school. that, and the school board mostly puts in money for sports and adding in new parts to the school that we don't even use. they're cutting all my favorite classes cause of the budget. >< and less than 1/4 of the students in my school are actually in sports.

Signature

blue169

Blue

highschool is..........troublesome!! ITS TOO EARLY IN THE MORNING!! -_-
and i'm always late.........dont really care about any of the students (except my friends) they're all really hyper-active (in a stupid way)

Signature

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

everyone wants to be in sports at our school..... but our school is a lot like urs with the funding cuts and everything... but most of the people at our school are wanna bes sk8er or punk..we have hardly any prep or jocks(sp?) any more

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

My high school is very worst, it has a history if shootouts and yes 5 people did die from it, can't belive l have to inroll there -_-

im out of school now but mine sucked the teachers picked on u when the came down from their high students spit on each other threw people in garbage cans threw garbage at new kids brought guns to school sprayed stuff out of sureges at u luckily i wasnt victim to any of it well eccept for a few major issues with two teachers

Signature Image

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

yup i can relate to a problem with a teacher... i got suspened 5 days cuz of my 7th grade science teacher

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

My school, everyone thinks they are gangsters lol is entertaining.

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

oh yea...we have that too and i defineatly agree its funny to watch...especially when their pants fall down in class (guys pants that is) and the get sent to the office....the principal used to give out suspenders till they didnt come back any more lol

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

my high has smart and dumb people at the same time, but my school has a low budget and is poor but a lot of people get good grades.

Signature

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

Quote by staplefreak6yup i can relate to a problem with a teacher... i got suspened 5 days cuz of my 7th grade science teacher

must you brag to everyone about that maria?

im not in highschool anymore but i only graduated last thur. My school is ok, some of the administrators really piss me off.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

my High School sucks major a**. Hated it so much. Went to Holy Cross(that's my high school), it was an all boy's school. Sucked so much, teachers didn't give a sh*t about the students. I didn't learn anything of real value except in College English and Economics/Political Science. All the guys from freshmen to senior except my friends and a couple of others were major a**holes. Added to the fact that 75% of the student body drank heavily and did drugs.

i am so glad I am out of there. Will not miss it one bit.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

zenriek

Azure Swirl

My school sucked.

The teachers were fine and the teaching was fine and everything.
It was the students I didn't like. At least in my grade.
Most of the students in my grade I really really really didn't like, so I stuck with the people in the grade one lower than me. They were more fun and didn't care much about popularity anyway. They were always nice to everyone and I had fun being their friend.
Don't get me wrong. I had a few really good friends in my grade, who actually got to know me and like me a lot. It's just the rest of them who I didn't like..

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

Quote by wolfsfreak09

Quote by staplefreak6yup i can relate to a problem with a teacher... i got suspened 5 days cuz of my 7th grade science teacher

well sorta....i got her in trouble too ya know!!! heheheheheh

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

Quote by staplefreak6

Quote by wolfsfreak09

well sorta....i got her in trouble too ya know!!! heheheheheh

yea so anybody can getms. ragsdale in trouble

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

please do so!!!!!!!!!!!

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

yuki456

yuki456

"Idiots die hard..." Kouga

From the looks of things, all the schools must suck. (thats what everyone says) Highschool isn't like it seems like you might see it on T.V. or Anime. It's all boring and can be extreamlly stressfull because of semester exams and loads of peer-pressure. From my own experience, going into highschool can screw up your life in good and in bad ways. Oh, yes! my school ALSO sucks!!! so, all of you guys out there are not alone.

que onda Mari-chan? soy yo Yuki!!!

Signature
Special thanks to May for such a beautyfull signature
and for being so kind an patient w/ me!!!
Arigato!!!! ^___~

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by staplefreak6ok i was just wondering if there were any highschoolers or jr. highschoolers who wanted to tell me what you think of your school...mine is boring and there are very very few hot guys... and they all are half stupid.....or alteast they act it... but ne ways what do you like or dislike about ur school?

sadly I'm not one of those guys... come to think of it there not many hot girls either...... lots of stuck up preps though....

Signature Image

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

i wouldnt know

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Awesome... We're one of the most sought out schools in the midwest... We have a lot of hot guys, and my bro thinks there are a lot of good looking girls... We have a lot of people (2,333), and the food isn't that bad either... :D

Why do you kill the joy of death?

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

ick!!! our food is crap!!!!! plez dun remind me that i have to look forward tot hat next year!!! t_t

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

Guenhwyvar2005

A lonely Weapon

Well they just built this new school where I live so they are dividing up my friends which SUCKS.
So I guess it sucks as far as I can tell.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I'm a highschooler! A high school student actually. :nya:

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.