Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 mysql... too many connections Error..? - Minitokyo

mysql... too many connections Error..?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

As I try to do the usual stuff today, just by going to different part of MT, I keep getting this error almost everytime I click on a link...

Quote: Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/minitokyo/public_html/inc/mod_mysql.inc.php on line 14

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/minitokyo/public_html/inc/mod_mysql.inc.php:14) in /home/minitokyo/public_html/inc/mod_mysql.inc.php on line 14

I am using firefox, and I can't say I've seen this before. So I just thought I'd make people aware in case this is a problem that may persist, as it's been getting to the point where I can't even access any portion of MT due to this error...

Hopefully it will be gone before long :).

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

It just means the server is overloaded. Most mySQL errors are server-end, not client end, at least from what I understand. There's been some server issues all week that are slowly being worked out, so this will likely persist until the problem has been identified and the situation rectified.

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

I notified Sheqel when the problem first cropped up, and he was going to contact Gottaname (who runs the server) about it. Until then, just sit tight. ^^

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Well, it's strange, but after I restarted my comp, I'm not getting the errors anymore. Coincidence...?

In either case, I was thinking it was a server overload, but either way, I'm sure it'll get figured out eventually ;).

nah you just have good timing, no coincedence,
all you need is patience ^_^

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Shadowled

Shadowled

Hollowed Out

Yeah, patience and the capacity to press 'refresh' every few minutes like a rabid freak going through withdrawal symptoms. Of course, I merely stayed calm and didn't panic at all.

Currently signatures seem to be rather limited. That's why I have this one. It's rather bland. Hmm.

Bleach-Central is a group with a mandatory condition.

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Quote by ShadowledYeah, patience and the capacity to press 'refresh' every few minutes
like a rabid freak going through withdrawal symptoms. Of course, I
merely stayed calm and didn't panic at all.

You know I did that. I think I sat there for about ten minutes thinking it's going to work. It didn't. So I just rebooted, and voila! I guess that was just lucky though :P.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.