Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do u like in girls - Minitokyo

what do u like in girls

page 1 of 1 5 total items

wat do u llike in girls the most for me i like them for their sweet and clinging nature i like

Shadowled

Shadowled

Hollowed Out

I'd say a happy outlook on life and tolerance of my hobbies (such as anime etc - I've met a few people who absolutely detest it, it makes for awkward hobby conversation).

Currently signatures seem to be rather limited. That's why I have this one. It's rather bland. Hmm.

Bleach-Central is a group with a mandatory condition.

Eh will l like when they are Nice and Kind. Never have a Girl Friend so don't really know sad huh -_- -_-

Shadowled

Shadowled

Hollowed Out

I wouldn't say never having a girlfriend is sad, you're bound to find a nice girl and have a happy relationship eventually (ah, lovely cliche) because I think with the sheer variety of people you'll meet in life it's probably impossible to -not- get in a relationship. Plus, it'll most likely be all the sweeter for the wait, and you'll definately appreciate it more. Hopefully. ^^;

Currently signatures seem to be rather limited. That's why I have this one. It's rather bland. Hmm.

Bleach-Central is a group with a mandatory condition.

No matter what, i can't stand girls that are too materialistic, money hungry, bitchy. Like shadowlord said " you're bound to find the girl and end up in a relation. Yes the cliche.

Obviously my dream girl would have to be perfect in my own sense, plus being picky makes it even harder on me.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.