Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 sum people in the world make me sick - Minitokyo

sum people in the world make me sick

page 1 of 1 8 total items

jotfif

jotfif

.:.bang ur all dead.:.

well i have been talking to sum one and he/she is really hurting because of sum one, i i really want to help he/she but ever time he/she talk`s about he/she it make them very sickly, i was talking to he/she and they are misrable it makes me want to throw up witch i did nasty i got to brush my teeth <well i am not saying any names> by the way the person that is sick is cool he/she does not make me sick it`s the other person

Signature
Im the great JOTFIF and U all know it

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Oh Jotiff, I'm sorry. No one needs all the drama that has been going down on MT, I know the people can't help thier situations, but I get on here to relax. Were you asking anything in this thread?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

o.0 sick?! kyah....jotfif pukey on ppl *gets plastic baggy*
ake i can still smell it XD
awwww T.T jotfif ish sick? ah dont be sick...makes me sad T.T

jotfif

jotfif

yea what to do because sum thing like this happen when i was 5 and i did not under standed what happen it was my cuson he died fromtaking md for stess

Signature

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I'm sorry to hear that. Did he do it on purpose or was it an accident? <- I hope that question doesn't offend you....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

jotfif

jotfif

don`t know i was 5 when it happend

Signature

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

that's ashame man!! I really feel for that person but if the other person is getting hurt or sick from another person then just leave em!! Because that can take a toll on you for listning to other probs!!

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

sanatos

sanatos

[BlEaCh.LoVeR]

The men who make me sick are the players of smackdown.It's really disgusting to see them hit with so much power but i like it^^

Beat the machine which work inside you

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.