Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yes, I'm a liar! I contradicted myself once again! - Minitokyo

Yes, I'm a liar! I contradicted myself once again!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Yes, guys. Now you know the man behind the posts. I'm a terrible liar; it's written all over me. I didn't expect a long time to be a few days, but I may as well return because I've observed some things in the recent days that happened, which included threads that piqued me to give an opinion and a few gallery items I though were pretty good to give criticism or even give a favorite for. And this time, I'll be staying so I no longer contradict myself, okay? For those who don't know me, you may hit me as you wish, but like I've said, I've learned many lessons recently. And if you hate me, go ahead and hate me because it really doesn't matter now. I'll ask for another chance at doing things the right way so I don't get busted in the future. You all still have a place for me, right? So here it begins...again.

Edit: And another note, I'm not being dramatic. Some members wanted me to make an entrance post, so I did. I had to get it out.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

well welcome Mel, i hope u stay happy with ur family at the real world :)

retire

meow..mellie...dont be hard on yourself. If ppl on MT get soo pissed off about it...ignore them -.- anyways....its hard to stay away from MT, because its a home away from home ne?
anyways...heheh WB

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

awwww DJ N00b Baby doesn't hate her 1337 DJ sensai!! me loves Stellar Mel!! Glad that you're staaying Melicious!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hehe... Yay! :nya: Mels back!!! I knew you where gonna come back! Just didn't know when. But I'm glad your back and no I'm not gonna hit you either. :) *hugs*

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

~Drama, I don't do it well~
I've been a witness to the Mel bashings *waves over proper autorities*, I come to this site to relax, so lets not start making appointments to be online and having to apply for vacations.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

*hits Mel*

Ok, got that out of my system. ^_^ Welcome back, deary.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

**grin** mel, the resident flipflopper.

It's all about making a decision and sticking with it, for better or for worse. I hope that you've made your choice and that you'll stay around, rather than continuing to make grand exits and entrances, because my arms are getting tired from rolling out the red carpet and conducting the brass ensemble in their welcome and farewell fanfares ;)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Well i dont think Mels capable of leaving, so dont need to worry about that again lol. Glad your back tho, things wouldnt be the same without u. I hope ur feeling better about everything, u sure sound like it. U really didnt leave, so it sounds weird saying welcome back.. but what the heck... WELCOME BACK MEL

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by biriwilg*hits Mel*

Ok, got that out of my system. ^_^ Welcome back, deary.

Quote by shinsengumi**grin** mel, the resident flipflopper.
It's all about making a decision and sticking with it, for better or
for worse. I hope that you've made your choice and that you'll stay
around, rather than continuing to make grand exits and entrances,
because my arms are getting tired from rolling out the red carpet and
conducting the brass ensemble in their welcome and farewell fanfares ;)

You both are too good. Alright, this is the grand entrance for good, so no more red carpets for me. I'm done with the stage left and stage right thing as well as, most of all, contradicting myself. Hey, that's a great title for me, shinsengumi...the resident flipflopper! I like it. XD

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I saw you around regularly and almost forgot about the long-leaving MT thing ^_^
Welcome back by the way. Have fun as always *waves*

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

welcome back mel- glad to see you back- no worries, I;m sure you had your reasons ;)

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Yaaaaaay!! Mel-mel is back!! Glad you have decided to return to us!! *huggle* :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Cadi

Cadi

True

welcome back^^ well don't worry... if we did hit you, you'd be out of the hospital in a couple of month with a concusion... then you'd be fine... glad that you are coming back to the most addicting web siteXD^^

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

welcome back

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

well, can i hit you too? or will you be too bruised by the end of the day?? XD nah, kidding, well welcome back... as addicted to MT as i am it seems >.< loll, oh well, since you're back, see you around!!

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Welcome back. A few days or many months, does time really matter all that much? You've come to terms with that which you have struggled with and that's what matters.

Okaeri nasai. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

I could never hate you!!1 Oh man! You'd think people would hate you for coming back earlier than expected?!?! Welcome back btw.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

welcome welcome! XD you always will be my friend! i could never hate ya! and dont be hating yourself either! it will make me sad.....X(

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

DarkBlade-

Dream Hunter

XD welcome back, i take breaks from the internet once in a while. *RO addict* so im guessing we'll be getting more mouth waterig eye candies from you ;)

Signature

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

welcome welcome! XD you always will be my friend! i could never hate ya! and dont be hating yourself either! it will make me sad.....X(

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

well at least your back....
i think......................

Remember
Revolution

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

teehee... welcome back!

Signature Image

*laughs*
Well first things first, I don't hate you man. ^_^
And there won't be any hitting, but it's good to see your back so soon, it was quite odd not seeing any submissions or threads from you. ^ ^
Talk to you later.
~Narutofan

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.