Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yes, I'm a liar! I contradicted myself once again! - Minitokyo

Yes, I'm a liar! I contradicted myself once again!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Mellie you got problems :x *runs* ;)

cardmage

cardmage

After you

You're back... Thats a bit faster than expected. But the earlier the better, I suppose. Welcome back...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

*beats Mel with pillow* Next time you leave don't tell me just leave that way I won't have to hit you when you come back and I won't know that you left!!!^__^ See how it works :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

welcome back then. :)

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Oooohhhh... mel's back!!!

Yippeee!!! I'm sorry I can't do my job well because school's just started here in the Philippines and Accounting's pretty hard so I'll just do my job later...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

hello-d-o-o Mel! Welcome back for good! I am happy that you are back. You make things interesting. Hope that lots of good comes your way!

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

welcome back, man :) good to have you back

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

glad to have you back, mel. ^_^ *sprinkles confetti*

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

You could have snuck back in without making a scene and I'm sure you'd have gotten away with it ;) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Yay! You're back! *hugs* I knew you couldn't leave MT!

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Quote by Aa-chanYou could have snuck back in without making a scene and I'm sure you'd have gotten away with it ;) .

I am in total agreement with Aa-chan on that one... Glad to see your back so swiftly... ^_^...

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

wow, i'm impressed by your bravery. not many people would do that and it really takes a lot of courage to say all that. well i forgive you and let's have a new start :)

Signature

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Aah,it's ok,don't worry i'm not upset,why should i be :D .
See You Around! ;)

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

well if you needed some time for yourself, you could just say so, not saying that you will be gone.
but anyway, in a way i understand that you wanted some time for yourself, and next time you should think a bit first ;)
and i don't think that anyone will hate you because of that.

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

And I remove you from Order of Reason :( slick mel ;) I guess you should reapply, good to see you back, I guess you are hooked to this place for better or worse ;) take care.

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Well... what i can say is "welcome bac ... Mel!" i hav no hates in you... but i'm glad you are back!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hi mel. so ur back huh. It ok mel to get back to the real world for while to rest.. Welcome back man. :) c ya round there.

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

*laughs* so your bach huh?
good to hear that ^^
looks lieke you just cant seem to leave Minitokyo =P *laughs*

anyway, its great to see that your back ^^
and I'm looking forward to your walliez if you're ever going to make more again ^^ *nodz*

~Cecilia

Signature

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

*foot makes contact with Mel's face* You baka !! You made that dramatic thread just to end up coming back >=0!! !?! I oughta....wleocme you back dude :D !! (like I'm really mad at you) I had a feeling you wouldn't be gone for too long, so I'm glad you're back.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

You left!? lol I knew you would come back. It's nice to see you around being your self again. Try not to worry to much about what people think... people should like you for you anyway. No use to pretend to be someone you're not. Well Mel, I see you around man...

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by melmachine18Yes, guys. Now you know the man behind the posts. I'm a terrible liar; it's written all over me. I didn't expect a long time to be a few days, but I may as well return because I've observed some things in the recent days that happened, which included threads that piqued me to give an opinion and a few gallery items I though were pretty good to give criticism or even give a favorite for. And this time, I'll be staying so I no longer contradict myself, okay? For those who don't know me, you may hit me as you wish, but like I've said, I've learned many lessons recently. And if you hate me, go ahead and hate me because it really doesn't matter now. I'll ask for another chance at doing things the right way so I don't get busted in the future. You all still have a place for me, right? So here it begins...again.
Edit: And another note, I'm not being dramatic. Some members wanted me to make an entrance post, so I did. I had to get it out.

well welcome back...i dont know you to say it in a other way...well lets just hope nothing like this will happen again :P

It is time for you to drown

Foxy-Panther

Foxy-Panther

Let blood run wild!

Mel! You know we could never hate you!!!! But I'm glad you changed your mind and came back (with my advice) lol! Laterz, Mel!
Love aaf,
foxy

[sigmig]

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

welcome back

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

....he's losing it again....
anyways he is capable of leaving [for a few days at most]
i think that he will be here for a while
should stop being so hard on yourself though...
and remember what i told you ^_^

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.