Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Edit: Anyone here's near-sighted and how bad is that? - Minitokyo

Edit: Anyone here's near-sighted and how bad is that?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

masterjesse89

masterjesse89

Master of ALL Things Spiffy

I LOVE my glasses.... even if I had contacts I would still wear my glasses.... I LOVE them!
My vision is getting worse too... I can't see my nose when I am in the dark(or dim light.)

Once I desire something... I cannot undesire it.
I cannot even try to resist. I will desire it until I have it.
But there is no end
No matter how much I take. I still want.

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

im very near sighted...i can only see five feet in front of me with out my glasses...well thats also because i wear them all the time... but i hate contacts they hurt to much i used them for only two months and went back to glasses i like them better

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Quote by Rai1enear-sighted means we ca't see far things clearly, right? if so, that means so do i, i wear a minus 5 glasses.

Wow, it's kind of bad indeed, I guess you have to wear glasses all the time except when you get to bed. Hope it's not getting worse ^_^

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

I am only near sighted and i wear glasses to see far and i rather war my glasses than to get contacts.

Signature

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Glasses . . . when i used them. XD Right now i don't wear my glasses and i see your thread pretty good ;)

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

I'm very short sighted. Runs in the family. It's a bit of an inconvenience but I got used to wearing glasses long ago. I've never tried contacts coz I couldn't really be bothered and I've got the whole "sexy-smart" look going on XD

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Quote by lthnadmlGlasses . . . when i used them. XD Right now i don't wear my glasses and i see your thread pretty good ;)

So your eyes are not that bad, just like mine, I can read books and watching TV without glasses, good for us XD

Quote by KidderI'm very short sighted. Runs in the family. It's a bit of an inconvenience but I got used to wearing glasses long ago. I've never tried contacts coz I couldn't really be bothered and I've got the whole "sexy-smart" look going on XD

Ah ha, this "sexy-smart" looking really got my attention. Some people do look very nice and attractive with glasses. That's why someone wants to wear glasses even when their eyes are perfectly fine just to be looked as a sexy one. I'm not pointing at you, don't misunderstand that ^_^ I just happen to know many people want to be more good looking with glasses. If I'm not near-sighted, I rather not having them on :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i'm near sighted too.. :)
but i prefer to wear contact lens than spects.. becoz it's more convenient to me.. but wearing spects at home is obviously more convienent.. ^^

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

i think theres nothing wrong with that, XD anyways im far-sighted XD

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

RahX101

RahX101

is it any wonder i cant sleep

Thankfully thus far I don’t have any problems with my vision. I would say the only thing that’s wrong with my eyes is that there unable to dilate or constrict quickly to sudden changes in light. I’m not sure if that makes sense but to explain it in layman’s terms my eyes are beginning to have trouble adjusting to sudden changes in light. I have to squint for like an hour or so when I go out while the sun is out and I don’t like to wear sunglasses ^^' and while driving at night I sometimes can’t spot the headlights O_O

i can see just fine but that may change cause i strain my eyes by reading small writing far away and in the dark. plus my mom wears reading glasses and my dad is starting to complain about his eyes hurting...could that mean that i'll have the same problems?

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I'm near sighted.... s'not all that bad... I prefer glasses over contacts

Signature Image

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

I'm near sighted, but i don't wear my glasses all that time, i think my eye sight is getting worse, i read way to much >.<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

I'm prettyt much near-sighted. cant say how bad it is, but its not that bad, thats for sure.
Havent tried contatcs so I dont really know... ^_^""
Plus I've been wearing glasses since I was 11 (I watched too many tv ~_~) so I hafta say I kinda like glasses better~

without my glasses, everything's so blurry...esp b/c i have little bit of stigmatism too. boo! but i kind like wearing glasses because they can accent the eyes. i tried wearing contacts for a while, but they're way too much work, and my eyes dry easily.

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i'm near-sighted o.O
but it's okay i love me glasses
iono about contacts...
i like glasses though

I'm a bit near sighted but it's not so bad, I don't have to use glasses all the time.
I use both contact lenses and glasses :)

gash

wad do u want?

im on glasses now... but im under peer pressure to change to contacts... they said i looked better without de glasses... ><

:: [B]iRth oF neU [h]0pe ' aN [a]NGeL's FirST [d]EScenD ::

I've been near-sighted since my teens and am now wearing -5.00 prescritions. While I know many people (with "less severe" index) who would struggle walking around without their glasses, I am actually able to do any house chores without. Just no driving around "half-blind" though.

I wear either glasses or contacts, depending on which I feel like wearing on that day.

Regards.

crystalbluedragoon

crystalbluedragoon

withing the darkness;;

i'm near sighted.. its pretty bad above 500 i guess but i guess i am used to my glasses.. Too used to it, in fact. Now it feels weird without them.
Well, I am not sure i am gonna use contacts. I dun really like sticking my finger into my eye..*shiver*

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

me, I use glasse, I dont contacts because they are uncomfortable for me. well, my eye sight is really bad so I need my glasses, I cant see people very well unless they are standing right infrunt of me... x_x x_x

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I'm near-sighted and I wear glasses. My vision seems to be getting worse. i'm not sure how bad it is.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

I am near-sighted, though I don't wear glasses full time. Only during classes.
It's not so much of a hassle, though I'd like to use contacts instead, purely for the tinted effect. XD

- This Free Life Crisis -

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Near sighted/Wear Glasses. Didn't like wearing them when I was in the 5th grade. I didn't like how they looked on me and I got teased (been called "4 eyes") . I still don't like having to wear them. I don't want contact lens (I have this phobia about putting objects in my eyes)and laser surgery may be too risky for me.

Signature

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.