Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Moving on in life or giving extra chances - Minitokyo

Moving on in life or giving extra chances

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 25 total items

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by melmachine18To be even more exacting, there are some situations in which moving on is quite difficult. If other people are supposedly involved in those types of situations, then it's likely that they'll feel indecisive, either to pity the other person or encourage the other person to move on. Spending time and thinking about a problem can help to determine what someone will do pertaining to either moving on or giving extra chances.

Dude, your answer very much tells me what kind of person you are.

Remember too that thinking of problematic things could also get you into severe cases of psychology and stuff like that.

On regular basis again, thinking of problems also gets you to think the other possible problems you may encounter and it becomes a never-ending cycle of problems after problems.

do you really want that?
that is the question you should verify yourself.

Think positive as to what you think is what you are. Say positive things as words coming out from your mouth has power. You may not know this. I'll give you an example. When you were a kid, what was the one thing you said to yourself that you wanted to have. Now that you're all grown up, did you have it, or are you having it? See what I mean. If you keep on thinking of problems per se even if you say you would resort into solving them just does not make sense. I am NOT saying to completely forget problems as I myself am a person of problematic issues some if not most are just petty things I used to consider a "big deal". Trust me you'll soon wear out of it. jeeesh.. this is again, another personal matter. Rather than focusing on your problem, you should have stated the thread as a general form of dealing with problematic issues as that where every one gets to relate and is not centered into just one person.

Quote by melmachine18The severity of the situation can also depend on what decision will be made...if it's too much to handle, then it's probably better to move on, and if it's not as severe, then I may ask for another chance depending on the kind of situation it is. :)

my goodness, that is not always the case. problems can either be severe or not whether in your own perspective. and most of the problems out there that are "severe" are those that require moving on as a solution. again, do not generalize moving on as a form of forgetting as that is not always the case.

you know what you need? a dosage of prayer from God.

Try to pray and he will show you enlightenment.

It is us humans who cause our own sadness and lonliness. I know so because I've been in that situation for the past 2 years. and I decided to stop and just focus my attention to the most important things here on earth. My faith. Maybe you should try yourself to and get yourself saved. You do not have to be a holy person to approace higher power. However enlightenment and provision is guidance towards a healthier lifestyle.

naks. I'm starting to sound like a church pastor. ;)

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.