Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 guide on re-CG plz ? - Minitokyo

guide on re-CG plz ?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

maya7

maya7

~SilentzKiller~

i dunno if this was ask b4 but can any1 help me on how to re-CG pictures ? plz
or some simple guide lines/tutorials help?
i appreciate the help

Is this working..?? testing ..tesing...1..2..3.. ( lolz ^ ^x)~

Chani

Dune Master

What do you eard about Re-cg ??
Could you use a correct English.. it's hard to understand you (I'm french and your word contraction are strange)

.: JPOP FANS | French Tribu | Anime Paradise | MtnOOb club| Chaos Cross group|Doujinshi support club|English Club :.
Pour des conseils sur les regles generales, allez voir N00b Bible #1.
Pour des conseils sur le forum, allez voir N00b Bible #2.
Pour des conseils sur les groupes, allez voir N00b Bible #3.
[c] Aa-chan

maya7

maya7

~SilentzKiller~

sorry about my use of words (gomenasai)
i thought re-CG can clean pictures or make the colors brighter & clearer( polished?)
so any comments ( others?)

Try http://www.imanimetions.net/tutorial/clean.html

maya7

maya7

~SilentzKiller~

thanks arisu it help me alot with my pics bcz im a real noob at photoshop thx!(T_T)
well dont mind having more~

eina

eina

The Dorky Roy Lover <3

if you would like some tips on photoshop you could always go to Good Tutorials. here's the ink --> http://www.good-tutorials.com

i do believe you'd find what you're looking for there, and prolly find some interesting tutorials too! :d

Signature Image

eina rocks and you know it! don't try to ignore it! :nya:

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Another useful tutorial is Suntiger's Cleaning up a Scan tutorial which covers some of the various techniques of re-CGing.

tachikoma88

Wats ur exp !

Uhh well it is good thing you have a question and answer ^^ I hav a lot tutorials which is good teaching the basics. I admired you could find better tutorials and great activity ^^

Your hope and your courage within you.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.