Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What did you miss most about MT while it was down? - Minitokyo

What did you miss most about MT while it was down?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

I missed looking at and commenting on people's works. I also missed the fun forum topics I liked to frequent. :) I never knew how much I'd miss MT if it went down for a couple days. :) Im so glad its back. ^_^

I did find however, that while it was down, I was a lot more productive in real life. :}
Maybe it should be down more eh? teehee.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I actually missed making another thread that was really good for discussion. Also, I wanted to submit another wall, but I didn't get the chance to. It is such an awesome wall on top of it. XP

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

I missed ALL of MT.
T.T
this is like...my home away from home...i havent quite felt like myself lately because of MT being shut down. And i also do not aggree that we were not warned about MT's server maintence before it happened. I believe that we deserved the right to know ne?

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

i missed my cyber friends, and the forums.

Pride comes before the fall

Quote by Rai1ei missed my cyber friends, and the forums.

Yep same here. :)

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

I had one less thing to do at work when I was bored. ^^;; I came up with some good ideas for reviews though... Haven't typed any of them up yet.

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

missed the galleries and my favorites, speaking of those i cant get any pics to come up, only boxes with x/s in them, does anyone have that problem? also i miss reading in the forums

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I missed free coldbeer.

I am invincible!

where was the beer boris, cause i feel left out

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I miss my friends here...

I hate it when MT's down!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

What I missed the most is my friends' GBs and the forum. Check out new gallery items is fun too. So everything about MT ^_^
I'm glad we're back. Cheers XP

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Quote by lordvegetawhere was the beer boris, cause i feel left out

I don't know. I missed it too...I think it was all a scam.

I am invincible!

lol! what! how long was MT down for? i didnt even know it was down....i guess i was in Santa Cruz the whole time???

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

I miss all and i'm still missing, because i can't se the pictures... ?_? why is that hapening???
i hant to se the new works, snifh**

Yue Horrishino

Signature Image

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

everyone disturbs me on AIM, MSN and Yahoo on MT downtime >_>

I missed being able to look at the new posts both in the forum and some of the new pictures what were posted.

How long was it down? I noticed it down sometime on Wednesday and was it down since then?

Is it still down? I seem to to be missing five messages from my guestbook and I am not seeing any avatars.

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

i missed looking at new walls, talking to friends, and forums.

Signature

i could finish my homeworks and i dont miss anything important^^

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Holy crap I missed MT so much :sobs profusely:
I've been so bored these past 3 and a half days. I spent the entire time watching old Mr. Bean episodes. The thing I missed the most was all the threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

kikirukikyo

kikirukikyo

||Kawaii :3||

I really Missed my freinds alot! I'm soooooooo glad its back!!*Hugs all of freinds^^* :nya:

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/138025/
Signature
please go look at my new wallpaper called Blosem!!

the gallery... i just watched sumtin new and wanted pics...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

bubbles123

bubbles123

hmmm.off daydreaming

i missed everything about it!!

never say never,ur day will come,for ur love to arrive.
don't lose hope, every moment count
even if it sad or happiness, everything is a part of u.

kikirukikyo

kikirukikyo

||Kawaii :3||

SAME here! I watched Kannazuki No Miko and wanted pics sooooo bad!But the gallery is still not working for me ~.~'

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/138025/
Signature
please go look at my new wallpaper called Blosem!!

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

...Umm... All my friends who I have only PM'd with, and lost touch as a result.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.