Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 to whom it may concern....I'M BACK IN BUSINESS BABY WOOHOO! - Minitokyo

to whom it may concern....I'M BACK IN BUSINESS BABY WOOHOO!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

buggydude

buggydude

Now comes with 90% more fondue!

ALRIGHT! finally i got my scanner and it is workin overtime! i get to put up my doujin after so long. I've been going thru withdrawl but it finally over i iz back in business yay! So once i clean all the pics up a bit i'll start putting them up especially the universal manga project stuff that i have been doing (yeup haven't forgotten u guys XD) Hopefully ya'll haven't gotten too ahead of me on that. well just thought i would let you all know i'm back on the tokyo and i'm here to stay. HUZZAH!

Renegade Nuns on Wheels

bera-chan

bera-chan

Sasuke and Ino lover!!! INo/Sasu

Hi there!!!! I'm bera-chan!!! I'm glad you got your spirit back dude!!! I'm still new so don't think I'm an ass when I say I haven't heard of you but I will check out your pics!! Later then!!! :D

DEATH, DESTRUCTION,ALL hail the penguin Nation

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

. . . please refrain from creating "I'm back" threads in the future. Thanks!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.