Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ur Fav anime/manga? - Minitokyo

Ur Fav anime/manga?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

ShiroiLina

ShiroiLina

Light & Dark Sorceress

Hi! perhaps not the most never asked question... but i wished to know ur favourites... to c different manga and anime, that perhaps i never heard of!
right now my favourite anime is Saiyuki (Gensoumaden Saiyuki, Saiyuki Reload, Saiyuki Reload Gunlock), and Slayers.. (long time i dont see it), Spiral Suiri No Kizuna, D.N.Angel and loads others.. currently i'm seeing Sourcerer Stabber Orphen, Last Exile, Inuyasha, Detective Conan, Tokyo Mew Mew, Corrector Yui.

some manga are obviously Gensoumaden Saiyuki, Saiyuki Reload, Saiyuki Gaiden, D.N.Angel, Lagoon Angel, Wild Adapter, Matantei Loki (Matantei Loki Ragnarok), Full Moon wo Sagashite, Spiral Suiri No Kizuna, Fruits Basket...

i would like to discover more manga and anime, and i can do it with some help from you.. ^^
and also discuss anime and manga and ur thoughts about them :D

(sry if this post is long...)

CYA!! ^_________^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

my fav animes are: Tenjou Tenge,Full metall alchemist,Chrno Crusade,Naruto, Gundam seed and wing,scyed

Hm...my most favourite Anime? Flame Of Recca,Fushigi Yuugi,Rurouni Kenshin,Inuyasha,Detective Conan,Hunter X Hunter, Yugioh, Ayashi No Ceres,One Piece, Yu Yu Hakusho, Groove Rave Adventure, Ai Yori Aoshi, Kiddy Grade, and many others!!! Hehe one of these days I should post my personal Anime records list....

Anime Villains are just so cool!
Long Live Anime!
Anime Forever!

Rena-hack

-=BlackRose=-

My fav animes: Inu Yasha, Ranma 1/2, detective Conan and card captor sakura
My fav mangas: .hack//dust, Jeanne, Conan, D.N.Angel and many other XD

I come from germany and I can't good english. sorry!!

Anime:
Gundam Seed
Ai yori Aoshi
Maburaho
Gravion

Manga:
Love Hina
Chobits
I''s

ShiroiLina

ShiroiLina

Light & Dark Sorceress

to sharingan: the ones u named .. unfortunately i dont know any of them... the one i heard of.. is Full Metal Alchemist, of the Gundam series ive seen most of them, but the Seed part they never showed it...

to animefan883: lately a friend of mine introduced Fushigi Yuugi to me.. seems pretty interesting and funny! One Piece they used to show it here as well.. but stopped for the summer... >.< as they did for Yu-Gi-Oh! Yu Yu long time ago.... and after Genkai returned. they stopped it as well... lately ive been hearing a bit of Groove Rave Adventure and Kiddy Grade.. but i dunno anything about them.. =_=' as well as Rorouni Kenshin, Ayashi nop Ceres and Hunter X Hunter.

to Rena.hack: i like Ranma 1/2 and Sakura too! pity they stopped Sakura just after she captued the Light and Dark card here... =_= the Earthy card (last card to capture in the first series) and afterwards Yue would appear! (they have a tendancy to stop anime at their best... >.> at least here...) as for manga .hack//dust.. ive seen the playstation game (which i dnt have.. coz no playstation..) and seems pretty cool ^^

to Maiku: the ones u named i dont know anything.. but Chobits and Gundam Seen its a bit i hear about them.. and they all seem interesting! :d

(>.< seems i have a tendancy to write long posts... sry.. =_= ^_^')

thanks TO ALL THAT posted ^^ always love to know new anime and manga! (can never get enough.. you?) XD

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

Gundam Seed...Chrno Crusade... Naruto... :D

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

ShiroiLina

ShiroiLina

Light & Dark Sorceress

heard a lot of naruto and chrno crusade^_^ they both seem pretty interesting!

Fav Anime:
Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto
Slayers

Fav Manga :
Gunnm
Chobits

ShiroiLina

ShiroiLina

Light & Dark Sorceress

Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto.. last time i checked it shortly.. seems somthing with magic in it.. ?_? i think im going wrong... ^^'
always discovering new anime manga... i will have loads to check today! :D :D

kawaiisakura05

kawaiisakura05

sakura cult member

my fav is cardcaptor sakura!!!!!!! i luv sakura!!!! and i love the new tsubasa reservior chronicles!

if i were rain,
that joins the sky and earth that otherwise never touch,
could i join two hearts as well?

ShiroiLina

ShiroiLina

Light & Dark Sorceress

Card Captor Sakura!! they used to show it... but stopped just after she captured the Light and Dark cards... she would 'supposedly' capture the Earthy card, and Yue would have appeared!! >.> (only few episodes where left to the end of the first series.. and inever saw them... always the same..)
tsubasa reservoir chronichles seems really good! ive seen somthing very little about it ^_^

Mu was Naruto and Gundam seed

ShiroiLina

ShiroiLina

Light & Dark Sorceress

no more new discoveries (for me) on anime or manga..? ^_^'

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Fave Manga: Fruits Basket, Saiyuki, D.N Angel, Kare Kano

Fave Anime: Gundam Seed, Kaliedo Star, Dragon Drive, Rave Master, Yu-Gi-Oh.

I know tons more but I forgot, XD

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

ShiroiLina

ShiroiLina

Light & Dark Sorceress

i know what u mean when u say u forgot! ^_^

Kare Kano ive seen the anime here.. (and i have a strong impression theyve shown just half.. ^_^')
recently ive heard of Rave Master and it seems interesting!as well as for Kaleido Star!
thanks to all which are posting here ^_^ :D

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

fav manga: d.n.angel, neon genesis evangelion, monster, kenshin, naruto
fav anime: neon genesis evangelion, fullmetal alchemist, chrno crusade

they change all the time, u know xD

Saikano, Bubblegumcrisis 2032 and Neon Genesis Evangelion :D

ShiroiLina

ShiroiLina

Light & Dark Sorceress

both chibikko and DJ-Ready: i used to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion.. but stopped after a bit more of half the anime.. ^_^'
heard a lot of full metal alchemist! :D (needs to start searching on all these new anime :D)

thanos2014

thanos2014

power ranger ^^

naruto's manga, and 666devil . this is very good, the creator is naruto's mangaka, brother! which anime i liked better . .. i can't say

ShiroiLina

ShiroiLina

Light & Dark Sorceress

heard a lot bout naruto ^^

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

Saikano!!!!

but it's not for everyone tho

Anime: Azumanga DaiohFull Metal Panic, and Saiyuki
Manga/Manwa: Angel Sanctuary, Demon Diary, Eerie Queerie (Ghost),

Kaizen

Kaizen

Un vagabond

animes :
-Samurai Champloo
-Full Metal alchemist
-naruto
-One piece
-Chrno Crusade
-Jungle guu

Manga :
-samurai deeper kyo
-love hina
-guunm
-gto
-shaman king

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.