Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Holding grudges against other people - Minitokyo

Holding grudges against other people

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

I'm the kind of person that can get mad fairly easily but cool down extremely fast. Its hard to hold grudges against people.

XDarkDestinyX

XDarkDestinyX

Forgotten Dreamer

Grudges are simply part of life, we hold them, we have them, we forget them. Grudges are the same online and offline, the point to a grudge is that something was done that we do not like. It's held because we don't let go of the past at all. Sometimes it's forgotten, sometimes it's remember forever, sometimes it makes us weaker or stronger. In all truth, it depends on the person.

Personally I don't hold grudges for a long time as they get pointless as the time moves on. However they DO make me think abit smarter about the choices I would have to make if grudges do get in the way, such as an event that happens often and makes me short tempered. I would just get over it and forget about it, what ever happens, just happens. Nothing else can be done about it.

I thought I was a person who didn't held grudges against people and now it seems that I'm not! ^^ well my longest grudge lastet for 1 year cause now I'm rid of it..! Yeaay
(sorry if I didn't post that serious)<-I'm alright for the moment

Jag[Daremo Shiranai]
Signature

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

i can never hold grudges against peeps! its so hard for me too! i mean no one i kno has been killed by anyone.....i think......so therefore i will always forgive peeps, unless they did something unforgiveable, like melmachine18 said...

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by AkaikenI hold so many grudges against people so that's why I hate the world!

Press the Back button on your browser to get a new life.
Nice one, Ken.

I don't really see the need to answer all of your question, mel because this one sentence will answer it all:

-------------Grudges will just waste your time. -------------

And I don't like to waste time.

Signature

its no point holding grudges against other people. For some people holding grudges may be 1 of the way to avoid bigger problems. But this is not a good thing to do. if u hold grudges against that person and they r willing to solve the avoided problem. u will just have to act depending on the situations. For example, the person u hold grudges against is a poor . The person ruin ur things that u have done. The person's reason was he was tryin to get ur attention and want to be fren with u. At this situation u have to take what happen as the past and not hold grudges againts that person. :) :nya:

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

Do you think it is beneficial to hold grudges against other people, or do you think it serves no purpose?
To me holding grudges serves no purpose, but then even when I know it does not help me in solving the problem, I still do. I have one right now, so deep that I really wanna kill them for it. Well....I don't really mean to kill them, just an expression.

If you do hold grudges against other people, and they are asking and willing to solve a problem they know that could've been avoided, what will you do?
I will try and co-operate with them, but if I loose my temper, than I can't help it. However, it also depends on the situation for me. If it's something big that will involve my whole family, our life, and my future, then I will not forgive them. Instead give them a treat of what it feels like in my position right now.

Is holding online grudges a good thing or not?
This. I don't know. I've never had any grudges against anyone online. They just might piss me off, but no I don't hold grudges against anyone online.

Do you think people can grow up holding grudges against other people? Do you think people can even get rid of their problems holding grudges?
Some people can hold their grudges aganist other people for all their life, although it is not a good thing to do. Sometimes, people can get rid of their problems, but sometimes they can not. Like right now. I am holding a grudge aganist 3 people, and it can never go away. And because of what they did, I will make them suffer like how they made me and my family one day.

I know I might seem cruel. but if the situation was in your hand, you would rather die then this.

Signature

Actually its not good to hold grudges. For me, all I need is time to get rid of the grudge.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

I don't think that is good to hold grudges for anyone but yes i hold them, because sometimes life stinks, because sometimes things that you don't hant it to hapend, just hapend [like my dog [it has a she] who was smashed by a familie van] in front of you........ and you think again this world stinks and i thinked i hant to kill the driver, because my dog was a precious thing to me and they just thak it away from me, i had her 9 (almost 10) years and they took her from me in 9 seconds... I only wish that here ever she is now that she could be fine....
This is something that the person who killed her (my dog) could avoid it, and she didn't because she didn't wanted to smash to the other car ...... i hate that person because she was so stupid as to take a life and i hope that she (the person) was nightmars about it until the rest of her life ... and i only have that grudge, i'm not a person of holding grudges of other people but her i can't forget her, i can't forgive her because she runed away, and only came back when my doggy was already dead, and for that i should haved killed her but i calmed down and i didn't i only said with tears falling though my face: '' Be carefull the next time could be a humanbeing and not a animal [it was the only time that i treated my doggy as a animal], and the next time don't run away... And just for you to know, you took away my precious thing, so i hope that you will have nightmars abaut it, because you diserv it. ''

It's passing time and i'm already starting to forget but i'm not forgeting my doggy if i'll ask if i could put a nice picure on my gallery of my doggy to show to everybody how she was cute... and so harming, caring and obidient doggy.

My advise to you all is to live every day with the person [or animal] was if it was the last and don' hold grudges when something hapends to him, bacause it can hapends to anybody.....

Mata ne

Yue Horrishino

Signature Image

CryingTiger

@$+RO=|}()`/

i just cant hold a grudge agaist someone but i think sometimes i forgive even if i dont wont to, im just to 'nice', dam i need 2 start kick butt.

AstroBoy posting as CryingTiger

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Grudges really serve no purpose but to distance you from someone, but there are cases where you want that distance. Also, when you hold a grudge then you have something to fall back on the blame something on that person, something to refer back to.

Online grudges? How well would you really know a person online? Could all be fake. Anything they say or do, you can't take too seriously and can dismiss it easily. It's all the easier to just cut them off if they upset you enough.

I hold a grudge. A large incident involving my mother and how she treated my sister/best friend over the span of a week+ changed my perspective of her and years later things just built up and though I still love her, she's still one of the most annoying people I know and is quick to get me angry. That's just the impression left by an event I can't ever forgive.

So while potentially destructive and having little meaning, grudges are influential.

It's inevitable to hold grudges. But do they help? Nope.

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Grudges are what makes the world go round lol jk I tend to forgive and forget then move on with my life. No point in holding on to memories that will just make you want to kill someone. If that was the case... you will see alot of dead people ( trust me ) You have to learn not to care as much for the way people think about you. unless it's just the way you are... then carry on ^_^'

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

I do hold grudges but they are silent grudges I don't let the people know that I do. I hold lots of grudges against my sisters and some of my friends but eventually even though I'm still holding that grudge I just ignore it and move on!! Life is too important ot worry about what other people in your life are doing you should focus on what you are doing!!

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

Despues to read everything what you placed said this Why vide serves you to tseguir one that envidas to somebody, what desire? pára my tno has then nigunsentido that, nobody is better than nadi, all we are equal in different forms. So that to make bitter the day to me thinking or envying something, segun my seems is a lost one of Better time follows your life nomrla comosin walks will happen, if that person arrives, you happen like without eitiera, siesa person likes, she deals with acecarte and she speaks of your differences

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

lol i dont really have a grudge against ppl, i am pretty peaceful when it comes to these things

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I normally can't be bother wif ppl tt holds grudge cuz at the end of the day, they r onli wasting their time trying to go against u or trying to frame u. But one thing tt could help is to approach tt person head on and find out y s/he hold such grudges against u.Did u do something wrong?Or is it just a misunderstanding?? Most of the time its misunderstanding..
But anyway pls dun hav any grudges against the ppl tt hate u, not gd for ur health..lol.

Shagmar

Shagmar

Resident NERD

Holding a grudge....

Girls hold grudges, guys get even...think about that and it's usually true.

As to holding a grudge against someone...what's the point? All you are doing is bottling up the anger and distastes you have for someone, holding in your emotions if you will. That in itself is unhealthy. Keeping such strong things inside you will eventually build up and one day you'll snap. It can come in many forms...but none of those forms is good. I have some personaly history in this department and you want to know my story send me a message and I'll share, but its not something I feel comfortable posting.

I don't hold a grudge...I just treat the person accordingly. If it's something stupid, like they said they'd meet me somewhere and didn't show or call screw it. If they said they'd cover me at work and bailed, then don't bother asking me to cover you. If they do something that' directly hurts me...I loose trust in them and don't let them as far into my life as they were before, IF they hurt someone I care about, don't come near me for a while and if you do, then you better come explaining.

The biggest things with me is that I will tell you straight out the door what I think and how I feel about your actions. Then I leave it up to the other person to make the first attempt to fix things. If they ignore what I said...Buh-Bye...

Signature

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Do you think it is beneficial to hold grudges against other people, or do you think it serves no purpose?
I see no benefit to holding grudges against people for some minor reason. You can start getting into trouble with this and the trouble that is caused with these grudges will only get worse.
It's more understandable if you held a grudge against some killer or terrorist; these type of grudges can help someone take action, rather than sit around and do nothing.

If you do hold grudges against other people, and they are asking and willing to solve a problem they know that could've been avoided, what will you do?
If there was a way to fix the problems, I would forgive the person. There would be no reason to continue holding a grudge against the person.

Is holding online grudges a good thing or not?
It is really pointless holding a grudge against someone online unless you personally know the person. It's better to hold a grudge against someone you know than someone you don't know.

Do you think people can grow up holding grudges against other people?
As long as the person matures, the person will eventually loose that hate. This would be different if the person killed someone you know or did something similar to this. Then, the person would continue to hold a grudge against that person. It's much harder to let go of the problems that was caused.

Do you think people can even get rid of their problems holding grudges?
They could get rid of their problems with this kind of hatred, but it would be much easier to get rid of these problems if they got rid of those grudges they have against a person.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by R-lancerBut one thing tt could help is to approach tt person head on and find out y s/he hold such grudges against u.

Exactly where I'm going with what I said. I'd rather find out the problem than to avoid it completely, so I ask questions leading to why other people are so upset with me. Though it isn't wise to hold grudges in my opinion, there are a few people I hold grudges against because they seemed to have lowered my self-esteem and my spirit. Yeah, maybe holding grudges may seem inevitable, but nevertheless, I would rather move on if I am unable to get any answers that are straight to the point.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

I know I won't gain anything by holding grudges with somebody, so no I don't, hmmm actually I think it's because I'm a forgiving person XD

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Quote by melmachine18
(1) If you do hold grudges against other people, and they are asking and
willing to solve a problem they know that could've been avoided, what
will you do?
(2) Is holding online grudges a good thing or not?
(3) Do you think people can grow up holding grudges against other people?
(4)Do you think people can even get rid of their problems holding grudges?

1. I'd go ahead and talk to them. If I know their behaviour usually isnt of reconciling, I'd refuse and then forget them.
2. Its mostly stupid. You dont know the person at all and chances are they dont care 2 cents about your grudge. The only person it would weigh upon is you.
3. Yes. I know they can.
4. No there is no way to resolve problems by holding a grudge. Its fools thoughts to think you'll feel better if you hold a grudge.

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

i hold grudges against people i just met. they need to gain there trust.

what the hell does it matter if you werent all that close to the person?! just kick they ass and forget about it, quit starting the drama over it.....but if you were close with that person, resolve it, DUH....but like Celessa said, mann, somtimes people do some really evil stuff to you, and holding a grudge is...well, understandable

Quote by ShagmarHolding a grudge....
Girls hold grudges, guys get even...think about that and it's usually
true.
As to holding a grudge against someone...what's the point? All you are
doing is bottling up the anger and distastes you have for someone,
holding in your emotions if you will. That in itself is unhealthy.
Keeping such strong things inside you will eventually build up and one
day you'll snap. It can come in many forms...but none of those forms is
good. I have some personaly history in this department and you want to
know my story send me a message and I'll share, but its not something I
feel comfortable posting.
I don't hold a grudge...I just treat the person accordingly. If it's
something stupid, like they said they'd meet me somewhere and didn't
show or call screw it. If they said they'd cover me at work and bailed,
then don't bother asking me to cover you. If they do something that'
directly hurts me...I loose trust in them and don't let them as far
into my life as they were before, IF they hurt someone I care about,
don't come near me for a while and if you do, then you better come
explaining.
The biggest things with me is that I will tell you straight out the
door what I think and how I feel about your actions. Then I leave it up
to the other person to make the first attempt to fix things. If they
ignore what I said...Buh-Bye...

no, dear, where im from, the women fight.....the men resolve it

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.