Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Holding grudges against other people - Minitokyo

Holding grudges against other people

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 49 total items

mOochaN

A L O N E

- Do you think it is beneficial to hold grudges against other people, or do you think it serves no purpose?

well, i really think that it serves no purpose to either person, except that if the person holding a grudge against another really enjoys having it, then i guess its beneficial.. but still, i think it will just lead to nonsense.. and im not really the sort of person to hold a grudge against another because it irritates me and it bugs me.. and i hate that..

- If you do hold grudges against other people, and they are asking and willing to solve a problem they know that could've been avoided, what will you do?

ill settle it with that person.. its not really nice to have people against you.. its just stupid if u wont give it a try and hear the other person out..

- Is holding online grudges a good thing or not?
holding online grudges is just plain dum-dum.. its just words unless u are certain that that person actually means it.. but holding a grudge online is childish.. why not try reasoning with them.. and clear thngs.. there are other ways to solve problems..

- Do you think people can grow up holding grudges against other people? Do you think people can even get rid of their problems holding grudges?

there are other people who are stubborn enough to grow up hodling grudges against other people... and that is just another bull.. i mean, how can they even do that? cant they forget about their problems and just be friends again.. and i dont think u can get rid ur problems with that, as a matter of fact, it will just make it worse.. violence cant solve anything.. yes.. holding grudges against someone is an act of violence..

anyways.. i hope i made some point in a way.. ^^, if u ever need help on anything just pm me.. k??

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 49 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.