Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For Boys: Why you guys like look... - Minitokyo

For Boys: Why you guys like look...

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 97 total items

Hormones

Quote by ouaticHormones

jajajajaj

Signature Image

Quote by ramchongHehehee~! For me... not juz butt, but breasts, hips, legs, finger, face, hair... etc... Wow women are such an greatest artistic artwork and i never focus on partial but overall!! And yes... i'm a pro pervie....

hahaz... at least a guy dat is attracted to those female body parts is a normal guy... imagine a guy dat is attracted to male body parts instead of females...

I have no clue, so I'm gonna go with hormones. My blood boils whenver I see a gal who wears any kind of tight or revealing clothing, though (But holding your tongue and staying calm are good traits). I dunno. Probably just me. I just have a lot of thoughts and events jumboed up.

I've got one issue where I think pondering about gals is just a waste of time (I mean what the thread is discussing), and then it leads me to wonder why guys gotta act in this way...so I end up rather wishing to be alone on the planet or somewhere else for solitude.

Then again, I've had a lot of problems with gals trying to get my attention...so I'm probably bias towards the thread. T-T I'm just hopeless in so many ways. I'm a sucker in trying not to hurt gals' feelings, and yet simultaneously, I'm hurting 'em.

Hrm...I draw, so I have a basic idea of the human body with or without clothes, and it makes me sick, but I find it a vital need so I can improve drawing. Don't get me wrong! It's because drawing human figures (or anything period) you need to know folds, shadings, depth, the reality of the shapes and structures, etc., you know?

Geez, I think too much... Thinking too much is bad for you! really BAD! Er...please don't misjudge me! This just happens when I think too much on my life. And I *rarely* had any social contact with females other then family. I have a few friends that are girls. Very few. Ugh...though I know they are trying to be more than a friend.

...I'm really tired. I don't know why I typed all this useless info! But I'll just push enter anyway cause I don't want to consider this anymore and go to sleep.

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

im not so much a perv i like the idea of just talking and i really think that its the whole body together that counts not just certain parts.

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

Same here, I love the mystery of a woman's curves.....not my fault if my animal side acts up :D

Signature

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I look at girls butt for... hmmm... let me see....
I'm...
a....
PERVERT!!!!
And that's OK, I look at guys butts too :) . Nothing wrong with taking in the scenery!
*I like big butts and I cannot lie, you others brothers can't deny, when a girls walk in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face, you get sprung!*
Ah, thank you Sir Mix-a-lot, You express in ryhmes what meager words can't say alone :D haha

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

well I try to avoid doing so, once i have sisters and what makes me really mad is when I'm walking with them and I c someone else lookin at their butts (I've almost picked up some fights due to this), but sometimes guess my animal instinct makes me do that. Although I like more her face, a pretty face worths more than big butts when talking about only physical atributes only of course.

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

I blame the genes! Forcing men to have physiological reactions to women of certain body shapes! I'm not saying it's bad or anything. It's like this, you see something nice to look at you get a good "Wow that's pretty!" feeling. Those cursed hormones in your brains make you do it. Those lumps are there for fat storage. But I digress.

The Butt is like this wonderful work of art. Otherwise why would God, the Supreme Deity, or other would make it so? I admit it! I like to look at butts! But it's not that I don't know you are an amazing person too, I know it! It just that your butt is very nice to look at. Like the Mona Lisa, the butt is a egnimatic and beautiful thing. It captivates the senses and drugs the mind!

And that's my two cheeks...I mean cents.

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

hmmz me , i also try not to look at it
i have self control
i mean things like personality and the smile :) counts also

Quote by CyberDragoonI blame the genes! Forcing men to have physiological reactions to women of certain body shapes! I'm not saying it's bad or anything. It's like this, you see something nice to look at you get a good "Wow that's pretty!" feeling. Those cursed hormones in your brains make you do it. Those lumps are there for fat storage. But I digress.
The Butt is like this wonderful work of art. Otherwise why would God, the Supreme Deity, or other would make it so? I admit it! I like to look at butts! But it's not that I don't know you are an amazing person too, I know it! It just that your butt is very nice to look at. Like the Mona Lisa, the butt is a egnimatic and beautiful thing. It captivates the senses and drugs the mind!
And that's my two cheeks...I mean cents.

you are funny, and i dont like the mona lisa i dont look anything good on her. o_0

Signature Image

Shadowlinex

Shadowlinex

Game God

Its all in the head. After a long time alone (because i'm a geek) you lose that habit. It both sucks and rules because you don't get labeled the perv at school. Its also on how much self control men have. You will get teh crazy perv who collects girls panties (obviously poor self control) and the guy thats nice and looks at a girls face and not her breats (great self control) I consider myself with great self control because i'm gentalman. But meh... where guys what do you expect.

"Death means nothing to me, however death means defeat. I refuse to be defeated!"
Signature

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Primitive and Pre-primitive homosapien women's butt's used to get enlarged and get a pink/red hue to them when they were ready to mate-- kind of like some monkies.

This is what caused us, as of now, to look at women's butts. Though it may not be for the same reason, it derives from the same origin.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Quote by ShadowlinexIts all in the head. After a long time alone (because i'm a geek) you lose that habit. It both sucks and rules because you don't get labeled the perv at school. Meh... life sucks.

I find a long time alone gives the opposite effect! If I'm with someone I'm usually not looking around at butts and breasts and everything else guys look at due to millions of years of evolution and a few decades of social influences. But lately. . . .

If you're not happy with the way things are, Shadowlinex, I suggest looking at some butts!

As for the original question, you might as well ask, why do guys look at breasts? Or legs? Or eyes? Or necks? (Yeah that is a weird thing to look at, but I see what that guy meant, when a woman has her hair up and . . . but I digress.) Every guy has a different set of things he's looking for physically, but we are all looking.

i do have to say that women probably spend much more time critically examining themselves than guys spend looking anyway.

Man: *one second long glance* Hey there's boobs I like boobs.
Woman: *stares in the mirror* Alice's are much more perkier than mine oh and I just wish they were larger. *then continues to have a 10 minute discussion with her friends about each other's busts*

Quote by sylvenSame here, I love the mystery of a woman's curves.....not my fault if my animal side acts up :D

i think our curves are not a mystery maybe is our charm..jajaj

Signature Image

vaako

vaako

valhala land of gods

is simple the girl goes have a nice butts
and is irresistible look a little ;D
because a man is be

a si perdonen mi ingles y mi spanglish
pero con pactica

bueno nos leemos luego

see ya XD

Signature

I look at girls butts. I look at girls breasts. I am a girl. I like girls and boys. Butts and breasts just have sexual appeal. That's what society tells us, and it's been programmed into us since birth and then some, so we see them as sexy. We think they're hot.

Why do girls look at guys butts? Why do girls look at guys stomachs and chests and six-packs? Because we think they're sexy. The same thing with them. It has a chemical appeal.

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

sometimes it's just natural, you look cause yr body tells u to. No need 2 get worked up unless u onli look at girl's butt when u see girls then.... thats a problem.... By the wats so nice about looking at them?

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Personally, I don't really try to look at a girl's butt... I don't think it has any sorta special appeal in any way. When I'm talking to a girl I tend to look at their eyes and face and maybe a bit lower. If I'm behind a girl I'll tend to look at her hair and back. Habitual level of looking at people I guess... Besides, isn't what is being said more important?

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

Yes, guys are pervs but more so when we are younger......usually ^_^ My own personal pref. is the face. I will always look at their face first and if they are attractive then I will look at the shape of their body.
Honestly the breasts/butt doesn't count for too much when I am looking for a girl but if it came down to it I would prefer a girl with a medium or small butt.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) Helping with world domination..........

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

Its not just the look but its the touch and every1thing. THere just so nice and round and... Ow god i am getting carried away. There just there and we like them.

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

all of their answers are pervert's. for me, I just found them sexy when I looked on their... maybe just a fine-sized butt. it's not a perverty answer, right?

Creeping strength in me is the so much power that I may banish everything when i didn't controlled it. It's haunting me, even if I took this strongest power. I dealt with the devil, I gave grip on a rusted knife and I left everything just to get this power...

Ninjutsu

Ninjutsu

Yami no Riku

Quote by jakudoshigirlok, so, why you guys like look girl"s butt?i always have been asking me that?
what is the pretty thing for see it?
because i have friends that got in schock when they see one?WHY???

Well...I don't understand your question, I mean sometimes I look at girls butt and I forget immediatly :sweat:. Arf... :\ I can't answer OX

Signature

Shagmar

Shagmar

Resident NERD

For two reasons...

1) Ever notice that women walk differently than men? They swing their hips back and forth and that causes the butt to kind of flow from side to side. Seriously, watch a guy walk away and then compare it to a girl walking away...

2) Girls are less likely to be offended or even catch a guy staring at her butt...but the breast oh they know that we're staring even before we realize it...

Signature

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 97 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.