Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 when your sad who do you talk to? - Minitokyo

when your sad who do you talk to?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

when your sad n` stuff would you rather talk to your best friend or your boyfriend/girlfriend?
some perfer their best friend becxause they give advice. but then again alot perfer there bf/gf because they make them feel better.
or...maybe your mom. >_>
me...i don`t talk to anyone really. kinda keep it to myself...but i was wondering what MT has to say. ^_^

love,mimo

I talk to my older brother. :) When I talk to him he makes me happy. I talk to him and my close friends.

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Slave to Itami-Chan *blink*

Quote by mYNamEisMimOxxxwhen your sad n` stuff would you rather talk to your best friend or your boyfriend/girlfriend?
some perfer their best friend becxause they give advice. but then again alot perfer there bf/gf because they make them feel better.
or...maybe your mom. >_>
me...i don`t talk to anyone really. kinda keep it to myself...but i was wondering what MT has to say. ^_^
love,mimo

Same as you, i often keep it to my self :)

And midst the lips and the curls
Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

Shadowled

Shadowled

Hollowed Out

I generally talk to my best friend. She may not be full of advice, but it's nice to unload the problems, and she sympathises.

Currently signatures seem to be rather limited. That's why I have this one. It's rather bland. Hmm.

Bleach-Central is a group with a mandatory condition.

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

A lot of the times when I'm upset, I talk to my bf because he is my best friend. Except...when I'm upset with him or vice versa I'll talk to my girlfriends, because they always know how to fix problems.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I dont talk to anyone... I dont want to be around people when Im upset about something...

Signature Image

It all depends on the situation, and what I want to do.

Me and my brother are both bullied at school, so we'll talk to each other all about what we can do and stuff. I find he's the only one who really understands me when it comes to things like this.

Otherwise, I'll talk to my friends about life in general and what goes on during my life at home. I can't trust my parents with anything, because they just tell other people about it and then the gossip just spreads like wildfire.

I don't talk to anybody...my best friend are out of contact (only see them on MSN from time to time) and I'm single...I prefer to keep things to myself. It's just in my nature to avoid revealing too much of myself to others

I talk to my mommy...

nah, when Im sad I don't talk to anyone. I hate pity and don't want any. I just play my guitar and ignore the world.

Signature Image

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I usually just isolate myself from the world so I think to myself, I write fanfiction, and I play my violin. Usually, people don't realize that I isolate myself, and sometimes it hurts too because it creates a distance.

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by SharinganKnightI talk to my mommy...
nah, when Im sad I don't talk to anyone. I hate pity and don't want any. I just play my guitar and ignore the world.

O.O But I thought you just talked to yourself, rocking back and forth in a corner. O.O

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Quote by sjolley

O.O But I thought you just talked to yourself, rocking back and forth in a corner. O.O

no, if I recall correctly I have the phone next to my ear with you on the other side.

Signature Image

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by SharinganKnight

Quote by sjolley

no, if I recall correctly I have the phone next to my ear with you on the other side.

But I thought I got the right to ignore you... So really you just talk to yourself... :D

Why do you kill the joy of death?

I talk to myself. Sometimes I fight with myself and have to slap myself but thats OK! And my computer....we fight all the time!

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

I talk to my girlfriend but if I can't, I store it away for later hate lol.

Signature

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

I talk to neither anyone of them because i dont want people to feel sorry for what i have to say and it sometimes pains me to see them cry or give a sympathy card back to me so i just talk to myself then I just suggest straight forward questions to make sense of myself.

Sadness is a battle for oneself not for others to take in because they have their own BUT its sometimes easier to have a listening ear if you want people to help you.

I talk to my dog alot to......he helps...........even thought he just wants food..........

bookworm

bookworm

Book Master

when i am sad i don't talk to many people, i do talk to my pets, like my cat or my dog or even my goldfish. but i don't talk to poeple when i am down. sometimes i don't even talk and just cry until my heart is content or i just go to sleep in my bed and try to make myself feel better or happier.

I would rather be a poor, poor begger in a cottage full of books, than someone who has no desire to read...

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

Quote by mYNamEisMimOxxxwhen your sad n` stuff would you rather talk to your best friend or your boyfriend/girlfriend?
or...maybe your mom. >_>
love,mimo

i know its hard to stay like that, me when i have probs i talk to my bestfriend

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Well I think it would also depend on the situation.

But also, one knows themself better then others know them. I usually dont let too much out, whether I'm sad or not. Because I have to take the time to explain to them what I'm upset about for them to make any sense of what the point is. I usually sort out what problems I have with myself.

Signature

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Um.... usually I don't... I keep it to myself... but when a friend comes along at the right time-ish, I usually bail out and tell em everything... -.-

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

red-planet31

red-planet31

The ONE and ONLY...

I don't like telling anybody I'm sad. I just hide in my room.

Signature Image

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

Quote by EvanruedWell I think it would also depend on the situation.
But also, one knows themself better then others know them. I usually dont let too much out, whether I'm sad or not. Because I have to take the time to explain to them what I'm upset about for them to make any sense of what the point is. I usually sort out what problems I have with myself.

i see.. :)

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Hello Mimo
how are you doing?
uhhmm
me, when im sad im not talking to people to talk about my prooblems

mostly i keep it in myself
yeah sometimes i want to talk with someone but i dont

well...
see you later and have a nice day
bye bye

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.