Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you get the wronge idea about people at first site? - Minitokyo

do you get the wronge idea about people at first site?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

does anyone here tend to judge people before they meet them?
long time ago i judged one of the more popular girls at school to be a big stuck up, but i got to know her n` she was an awsome friend. o_O; kind of weird. HEhe. wow.
back to subject...how many of you tend to get the wronge idea of people?

example::
ok your tipical blonde hair big boobs skimpy clothes is waling by.
do you judge her by her looks and asume she`s a slut?
haha.

love,mimo

Yeah I think everyone has done that in one time in there life. I used to do that but not anymore. I've learned that judging by first looks isn't the best thing to do. Nither is it the most smart thing to do also.

They can dress one way but totally act a different way.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

at first sight... i've done that a couple times... but i try not to do that anymore. but, sometimes when i first MEET someone i get a completely different impression of them than they actually are... it's made for some funny jokes when i get to know them better later on... XP

Signature Image

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I usually judge bigger people to be bullies (and if you want to know, I am 5' 7" and 130lbs - yes, I lost some weight XP ), but there are some bigger people who are willing to be friends. Most of the bigger people I know though seem to play basketball, so even with the activities of the sport, there are some fights. So when I see bigger people, I usually get an implication that they fight and maybe they will fight on the spot if something doesn't go their way. However, not all big people are bad because I have a really good friend who is much bigger than me and he attended my aunt's funeral.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

I don't honestly believe in stereotypes and I think everyone does that when their younger. I've learned that if you judge people on how they look you could be missing out on some great people that can become your closest friends. I guess thats why I have such a variety of different types of friends ^^ but thats a good thing.

Signature

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i admit that i misjudged people by just looking at them and before i get to know them better. i think we all have preconceived notions in our heads about different people, but i think it's how we act on them that counts, by not giving people the chance to show us who they really are, which isn't a good thing to do. i've been pleasantly surprised about peoples' true personalities after i got to know them better, so i try to be open minded when i meet people for the first time. however, first impressions, when i actually meet someone, are also an important thing for me...especially if it's a strong first impression (whether it be positive or negative), and sometimes they are very hard to shake off after that meeting.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

i actually do that most of the time, coz i have to at least have a vague idea about a person. but that doesn't mean i'm limited to what i perceive her to be..

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

i do that, but then i become best friends with them.....sometimes

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

from looking at you, thats now a yes

Not really, Im usually right on the dot.

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

Judging people is my skill, I don't think I've ever been wrong....which is sad.

Signature

bookworm

bookworm

Book Master

i don't judge people by first site, cause how can you judge someone you have never met? also i believe it is not fair on the other person to judge them just because of there appearance or what they do. i judge someone after i met them and got to know them beter.

I would rather be a poor, poor begger in a cottage full of books, than someone who has no desire to read...

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

I don't know, but I can....not good at anything else, I study the human mind.

Signature

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

The kitty cat dance always cheers me up.

Signature

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.