Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Foot falling asleep...o.O - Minitokyo

Foot falling asleep...o.O

page 1 of 1 23 total items

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

Doesn't everyone hate it when your stupid foot falls asleep?! I hate it! I'm reading a ton of mangs and then I can't walk o.o;;; I hate it! Anyone else, this is a very random topic, but hey, we all had it happen to us....

pandora

pandora

.:Pandora:.

lol yes once i was waiting for a bus for so long that both legs fell asleep and when it came i got all excited jumped up and fell down

Signature Image
everything created by man is from earth with limitless possibilities but it is only from earth.

When this happens I like to jump around yelling and waving my arms all over the place.

It doesn't help any but it seems to amuse people.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by pandoralol yes once i was waiting for a bus for so long that both legs fell asleep and when it came i got all excited jumped up and fell down

hahaha ^^ Yeah, my feet fall asleep when I'm drawing for like 6 hours >_< then I have to go somewhere and find myself slinking down the stairs on my back ^_^' when one of my hands falls asleep, I just bite it until it regains feeling lol

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Welll...... if you've played FF8 then you'd be familiar with the scenes of Laguna and Julia. ie. his leg falling asleep when he tries to talk to her - that's happened to me once >.<

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

right now my left foot is asleep....

Hmm..i don't have that big of a problem with limbs falling asleep and falling down or something because of it.

i just get major leg cramps were i can't walk the next day ^^; not fun

Leg cramps? You may need more potassium. Have a banana or a potato or something.

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

the only time my feet fall asleep s when i'm sittin' on the trone! i read too much

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

oh my feet fall asleep when im crossing my legs when im sitting on the floor XD

but erm...some other part of my body fell asleep too...that feeling wasnt really pleasant -_-

i hate it when you wake up to find that your foot has fallen asleep

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

lol well, it's a small inconvenioence after all :D

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

Quote by crapmonsteri hate it when you wake up to find that your foot has fallen asleep

the worst is when you wake up due to your calves cramping...worst pain the world, worst way to wake up xb you can't scream becaue you dont want your family waking up, so all you can do is wriggle like a snake and hope it goes away faster...

as for legs going to sleep...sometimes when i set my alarm, i get up as fast as i can to turn it off and go back to sleep...one day, i tried to do it and found out my leg was completely asleep and i fell on my face xb

that happens to me nearly every day..when I´m sitting to to long before my computer -.-"""""

Worst case scenario is when it happens while you're driving. Especially on the freeway....hoo boy.

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

try sitting on your feet for more than 3 hours and you'll know the true pain of cramps u_u

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

My feet and legs have fallen asleep before, but I never fell from it (thank goodness). Then again, I once fell asleep on my arms so when I woke up, I couldn't get up and had to use my legs to twist around till I had my arms out from under me so that I can get some blood flowing through them again. Didn't take long, especially since I was trying so hard to get my fingers moving first. Sucks when you need to shut off the alarm clock but you cant even move your shoulders!

Signature
The King of the Monsters

Quote by Limalityoh my feet fall asleep when im crossing my legs when im sitting on the floor XD

That is exactly like me.

Asahi

Asahi

gone

hihi yeah thats autsch ^_^'
so : dont sit wrong :D

best solution is to drink alot of carrot juice

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

theres an after effect and it hurts like heck XD lol

Signature Image

duaRK

duaRK

immune to boys

whee!! that happense to me a lot!! XD and it's funn!! hahahhh.. your leg gets all funky and you walk funny. :) heh.

say "look at me only"

woah that happens to me very often ^^'' i have it sometimes after i wake up x_x. luckely i haven't hurt myself because of sleeping foots or other body parts ^^.

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.