Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 to many gundam seed threads. - Minitokyo

to many gundam seed threads.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

it seems every time i look at the top threads...there`s always atleast one about athrun or kira...or something to do with gundam seed. x_x not that i don`t like it but wow there is alot of threads about it. o_o; alot of the times there is a gundam seed wallie for one of the avs too. x_x; duno but it seems like alot for one anime getting so much attention. does anyone else agree or am i just sane?...or something.

love, mimo =)

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Doesnt the fact that you started this thread only make things worse? Maybe I should start a thread complaining that there is too many people complaining about things...

Signature Image

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

For a fact, if so many threads that involve Gundam Seed are created, post in other threads in the Anime Lounge so the Gundam Seed threads wouldn't have to flood the first page as much. In addition, this thread may upset some of the other members who like to post in the Gundam Seed threads, so i don't think it was wise to make this like joycev said.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by joycevDoesnt the fact that you started this thread only make things worse?
Maybe I should start a thread complaining that there is too many people
complaining about things...

*grin*

Anyhow, I don't think this thread is really all that productive, so for the time being I'm going to park it in the Spam Lounge. There are so many gs/gsd threads simply because people are interested in it; if you don't like it, simply don't participate, or you might perpetuate what you see as the problem. Hope that makes sense.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

Shinsengumi strikes again! muhaw

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.