how do you plan on spending your summer?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

Cancel

Well me I just graduated from middle school on wendsday*claps and yells*yet.... feels so wierd well anyway my parents tell me to got to visit family but I'm to lazy so me I'm spending my summer in front of my computer how about you ?

Signature

• Jun 19, 2005
Cancel

Sadly enough.....school, it just started for me. But on the weekends i will be escaping to the big lake for some parties on the beach.

• Jun 19, 2005
Cancel

Working, working, working and... working. I need money to buy a lot of Magic: The Gathering... XD

• Jun 19, 2005

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

Cancel

cool XD I get to stay home and stare into space thats so not cool but then I have MT to keep me company YAY! XD

Signature

• Jun 19, 2005

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Cancel

There are already so many threads on summer plans. . . why not use one of them instead of creating yet another one?

Do remember to search before creating new threads in the future.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.