Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where In The Past Would You Go? - Minitokyo

Where In The Past Would You Go?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

Bakumatsu period in japan yeah and i'll proberbly get slashed to death there

TwilightPrincess

i love marshmallows!

Prolly ancient egypt and rome to see the cities at their greatest, then Pompeii right before the volcano erupts and watch the city fall from a hill side. I'd go back to Biblical times and see if those stories are true. Watch Alexander the Great in his conquest, visit his library, then to Capt. Henry Avery's ship to watch him take the Great Mogul's ships and run away a millionare. There is alot of other places I'd go, but this is all I can think of right now :)

Signature Image
The days go by slowly now.
Like the beating of my heart,
Or the ticking of a clock.
Never wavering, never changing.
Because you left.

Probably Ancient Rome as well, when it was at the peak of civilization.

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

Ancient Rome, I would learn much.

Signature

i cant really decide on that lol i dotn have the brain power to think that much right now lol

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Coreecting the past.... making things the right way
Huuummm.... uhhh the dino days Lolz.... it'll be cool to see dino's live

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Quote by CrimsonShadeI'd say go the age when everyone was still a pilgram new to the United States... Then it would be the Salem Witch trials all over again because I would go singing in the streets and talking to random people and walking around in nothing by my underwear, just to see their reaction.. I wonder how much I could scare them into thinking I was a witch. :nya:

...Only you would think of that Ne-San XD

Quote by GhaiBakumatsu period in japan yeah and i'll proberbly get slashed to death there

You might >_>

Quote by TwilightPrincessProlly ancient egypt and rome to see the cities at their greatest, then Pompeii right before the volcano erupts and watch the city fall from a hill side. I'd go back to Biblical times and see if those stories are true. Watch Alexander the Great in his conquest, visit his library, then to Capt. Henry Avery's ship to watch him take the Great Mogul's ships and run away a millionare. There is alot of other places I'd go, but this is all I can think of right now :)

Yay another Egypt visitor! I must admit all the places and people within the times you mentined does sound extremely interesting. May I join you? XD

Quote by ouaticProbably Ancient Rome as well, when it was at the peak of civilization.

Ah, Another Rome XD

Quote by sylvenAncient Rome, I would learn much.

Maybe we should plan a field trip? So many want to visit XD

Quote by toukijini cant really decide on that lol i dotn have the brain power to think that much right now lol

Awww well you can come on the field trip to Rome. XD

Quote by acid-awakeningCoreecting the past.... making things the right way
Huuummm.... uhhh the dino days Lolz.... it'll be cool to see dino's live

XD I was waiting for someone to say they wanted to see the dinosaurs and how I have. ^^;

Signature

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

I would want to look into the theory of multiple gods, the colliseum, and talk to Homer of course lol.

Signature

Rakuei

Rakuei

Evanrued's apprentice!

:smiles at Evan: Yeah, I probably would want to go back into Ancient Egypt, and I would be their Pharoah! :raises arms: I can just imagine. XD

Another I have wanted to to, is go back to WW2, and witness the horrific events. Now if only I could just go there..XD

Signature
Don't smoke yo!

id go to some acient civilazation in egypt or japan or sometrhing like that. i think that would be a very cool time to visit cause the people woulndt br as corrupt as they are now. if i coulnt do that then i would chosse some place like medival times and be a princess!

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

i think i would go with you in egypt ^_^ i wonder how they built these pyramids. Or i would like to go in a country where there were ninja and learn the ninja skills with a old master with a 2 meter long beard :D

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

I would go back on the world of katherine kerr "The magic land of Deverry" and also hmm let'see but if I would go back then I would definitely have super powers!
Is it allowed to go back to superman time? ^^*

Jag[Daremo Shiranai]
Signature

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by sylvenI would want to look into the theory of multiple gods, the colliseum, and talk to Homer of course lol.

whooo very interesting ^^

Quote by Rakuei:smiles at Evan: Yeah, I probably would want to go back into Ancient Egypt, and I would be their Pharoah! :raises arms: I can just imagine. XD

Another I have wanted to to, is go back to WW2, and witness the horrific events. Now if only I could just go there..XD

Ok you can come with me >.>

Quote by luvinanimeid go to some acient civilazation in egypt or japan or sometrhing like that. i think that would be a very cool time to visit cause the people woulndt br as corrupt as they are now. if i coulnt do that then i would chosse some place like medival times and be a princess!

When you go to medival I'll be a princess with you XD But I'd rather be an Egyptian princess ^^;

Quote by papyworldi think i would go with you in egypt ^_^ i wonder how they built these pyramids. Or i would like to go in a country where there were ninja and learn the ninja skills with a old master with a 2 meter long beard :D

Oh I know! I wish I could go and sure I'll drag a few people with me if I do go. lol. Ninja skills XD Take a camera with you XD

Quote by paralyzedI would go back on the world of katherine kerr "The magic land of Deverry" and also hmm let'see but if I would go back then I would definitely have super powers!
Is it allowed to go back to superman time? ^^*

Was there a super man time? Hmm..OH well. I havent hear of the place you mentioned..maybe I'd go to see what and where it is ^^

Signature

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

I would go back all the way when that first stupid fish came out of the oceans and sqaush it.

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by CyberDragoonI would go back all the way when that first stupid fish came out of the oceans and sqaush it.

I have a friend who said she would go back to when bugs first came and spray them with pesticide ^^;

Signature

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

Well, I'd rather not go anywhere in time other than forward by the normal means, because the past was...gross (smallpox and other such lovely diseases along with lack of cleanliness) and if I went to the furture it may well be like going to a different planet. But if I had to go to somewhere, it would be Japan during the rise of the Shogunate because I love the samurai way of life, eh?

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Japan-1870-1895. I want to see for myself first hand all the swordsman, crooks, ninjas, and whatnot they were still roaming around when Japan was undergoing chanages in government and economy. Ooo, and I wouldn't mind being in Europe during the Renaissance(Leonardo da Vinci kicks arse XP ).

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Hummm... i would go to egypt at the time when woman were a beautiful and precious thing at the society

Evanrued

Evanrued

Quote by DaemonPhyreWyrmWell, I'd rather not go anywhere in time other than forward by the normal means, because the past was...gross (smallpox and other such lovely diseases along with lack of cleanliness) and if I went to the furture it may well be like going to a different planet. But if I had to go to somewhere, it would be Japan during the rise of the Shogunate because I love the samurai way of life, eh?

Very good reasoning, though I think the people who lived in the past, may have thought of the world today, as a whole new world. Back then, the world was different, everything keeps changing. ^^ Samurai *_*

Quote by GintheTwilightswordsJapan-1870-1895. I want to see for myself first hand all the swordsman, crooks, ninjas, and whatnot they were still roaming around when Japan was undergoing chanages in government and economy. Ooo, and I wouldn't mind being in Europe during the Renaissance(Leonardo da Vinci kicks arse XP ).

whoo hoo excellente choices! XD

Quote by sweetblackgatHummm... i would go to egypt at the time when woman were a beautiful and precious thing at the society

Oh goody another egypt XD I agree, I would really like to see the civilization back then >>

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.