Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 REQ: need pics of Harada Riku (D.N Angel) - Minitokyo

REQ: need pics of Harada Riku (D.N Angel)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

My friend asked me for it, but it seems hard to find her pics, especially those pics wit her only, or with her sister's. I also saw some scans, but they're with more text. So, who can help me with it ? Thanks in advance !

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

lol, i have many of those scans, check the gallery now

yeah, Kev, thanks !
I clicked your name then check all your upload pics, and found some. thanks ! ^^
so then, do you know any more about it ? ^^;

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

theres some from user tama-neko

http://www.minitokyo.net/tama-neko

oh, thanks, kev ! and also thank tama-neko!
you two's scans are pretty good ! ^^

Speaking of DN Angel, does anyone know any good websites for scans of that anime in general? Preferably Dark or Daisuke, but it doesn't have to be... I'd just like something interesting to make a wallpaper out of.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

minitokyo.net pretty much has the whole artbook in its scan archive...cmon guys >_<

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

i uploaded a bit of the artbook weeeeeks ago

^^;; I was hoping for non-minitokyo.... Mostly because I'm impatient and I don't want to wait until I'm level ten until I can get what nice pics they've got here.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.