Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's the WORST thing you've done to someone?? - Minitokyo

what's the WORST thing you've done to someone??

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

so...anyone wanna share the nastiest/worst thing they've done to someone?

um..the worst thing i've done to someone...is when i punched this girl's face and her teeth hurt afterwards...don't blame me, we were having a catfight, and she punched me on the head SEVERAL times too.
i've never really done anything worse than that...
but i haf a friend who's socalled friend read her diary and posted it up on the school internet!

(...just for kicks can anyone top that??)

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Once a guy told me a big embarrassing secret about himself and when we broke up I told everyone to get back at him.... I was 17, and I really feel bad that I was the kind of person who would do something like that back then.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Uhmm..I guess I'll share this one story since it's all I can think of.

Well, it was back in first grade. This one guy cut in line in front of me when we were waiting to play tetherball. I asked him politely to move back, but he wouldn't. He was like: "What are you gonna do about it?" So I went and bit his arm. The guy cried so badly, and I heard my bite got pretty deep too. Oh well, his fault. I warned him. >_>

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

One time I locked my younger brother outside in the middle of a snowstorm while he was naked!!!

Signature Image

kashikosa

kashikosa

~Perfect in my own way~

Once, there was this boy at school... He was kind of smarter than I was... and I bullied him... and I am a girl (most people even say that I'm fragile...) the worst part was that two years later I fell in love with that guy and I was SO embarassed that I never told him, and when he left to live abroad he sent me a letter where he told me that HE was in love with me. Serves me right, though...

founder of: Vectory
Signature

once i accidently stabbed a friend of mine, or was it an accident. ha!!!!!!!! really it was an accident.

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I refuse to answer this on the grounds that it would incriminate me.

Let's just say it involves a crossbow and a car.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

I guess it was to dance with my "last love" very intimite and not with my beloved one :(

Jag[Daremo Shiranai]
Signature

Ruin a girl's life. I doubt she ever had one anyways. Oh boy.... I sound hateful. Let's settle with
eating this guy's lunch. I'm sure he suffered from it.

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Hmmm... I don't know, actually. I was always the one have bad things done to me lol. I'm such a target because I'm really gullible *sigh*.
Well... I guess it was when I didn't get my friend a birthday present because i forgot her birthday. She didn't mind as much as I did, though.

Brownie the Cat

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

I almost cut a guy's throat (ty god he didnt react, even drunk). He and his friends were annoying me every night for a few months dont allowing me to sleep, after that I was banned of my republic thou...

um...letsee...the worst thing...umaa
i put sticky stuffz in my firend's hair as a prank cuz she kicked me and punched me thousands of times, and she ended up cutting that part of her hair..hehehe it was pretty funny..but serves her right for harrasing me!!XP
lalala but the next day, she got me back by punching and kicking me agen...x__X;;

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

CPOK

CPOK

Gunbunny

Physicial: put a person in hospitial when I was at school. (long time ago and it was self defence) (broke several bones of his.)

Mental: Set a person who hates transvestites up with one. still waiting for the fireworks to begin on that one.

Member of {Ecchi-club} {Perverts-Club} {ComicPartyFans} {Ecchi} {Full-Metal-Panic-Fanatic} {MiniTokyo-Australia}{MT-singles-club }
| Group Moderator of {Military-group}
A bullet may or may not have your name on it, but Naval shells mearly have "To whom it may concern"

I hit my brother in the mouth with a plastic baseball bat. It was an accident, but he will always have a chipped front tooth because of it.

Quote by CPOKMental: Set a person who hates transvestites up with one. still waiting for the fireworks to begin on that one.

lol ur evil! j/k

Quote by joycevOne time I locked my younger brother outside in the middle of a snowstorm while he was naked!!!

ouch that's bad, did his thing freeze and fall off? o.O sry j/k XO

well... I made the karma role, and told an exgf what I thought of her... she had harmed me bad... (cheated on me after a 2 and a half year relationship), and I couldn't overlook it... and belive I tried to go easy on her... but at the end, she asked for it, and I don't regret it!

Quote by DuuzI refuse to answer this on the grounds that it would incriminate me.

Let's just say it involves a crossbow and a car.

Crossbow and a car?!?! WTF?!

sebastian22

sebastian22

Moody,man!

The worst thing I've done is.. hmm hard to tell.But I guess it was when I threw a firecracker at my father.It was an accident.

Normally here should be an intelligent and funny text.But I wasn't in the mood to write one.

I hit a jerk for cheating on my sister, I always try to be in good temper but that time, couldn't control myself, the bottom line, he deserved it

Humm the worst i'v done is. Barrowing my dad Honda civic with out asking. Don't remember what happend next :)

I ever brobe the leg of someone in an accident......

The worst thing I've done is hit someone in the face with a bat chipping off one of their teeth. I did that because they were being very mean. I called them on it then I whipped their ass. I'm not ashamed...it felt good.

No Reward + No Consequence = What's the F$cking Point?

Signature

Kicking someone? Can't remember, but if not that, it would be verbal assault.

CagalliYulaAttha91

CagalliYulaAttha91

Sweeter than Chocolates

Well i did slapped a boy infront of a teacher....and i made him cry.....XD

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Hmm...I threw a brush at my sister because I got so mad at her. It hit her forehead and she started bleeding a lot! I was young and I didn't know better...but yea, I think that was the most horrible thing I've ever done to someone.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.