Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's the WORST thing you've done to someone?? - Minitokyo

what's the WORST thing you've done to someone??

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

to destroy one of my best friends heart and mind by condemning him of what sexual orientation he was..i felt like the lowest peice of crap there was for about 3 years of my life for doing that..only NOW is he starting to forgive me =/ which i am beyond words how greatful i am

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

i have pushed someone into the river in the middle of witer. there was about seven feet of snow. so you get how cold it was for them. i ended up pulling there sorry @$$ out because i figured the school bully wouldn't bully anymore.

I'm as innocent as a nun watching a rated movie....*yeah right...get real* :) hehe j/k...no actually I did worst things then all of yours combined....let's just say it was close to murder :nya: but that was just purely accident...well the worst part is I don't give a dame...: :D Well that's just me... :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Quote by hikarinotenshi um..the worst thing i've done to someone...is when i punched this girl's face and her teeth hurt afterwards...don't blame me, we were having a catfight, and she punched me on the head several times too.

Coool !!! i like your style... but not encourage.....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

The worst thing i have done to someone is that i talked bad about them behind my back. I criticised them and scrutinised them to other ppl but circumstances changed me and i learnt not to do it again. It has hurt me, the other party and others.

"The Hardest Battle is to keep on Living" Cagalli Yuula Attha

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Slave to Itami-Chan *blink*

Ehum, when I was like 8 or something a were chasing my friend with a fruit knife >.< ..And some weeks after or before the knife thing I stabbed him with a pencil near his left eye...Duh..>.< Dont know why I did that to him.. :/ All I know is that he must have made me very pissed off :P

And midst the lips and the curls
Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

Quote by Sn34k3rEhum, when I was like 8 or something a were chasing my friend with a fruit knife &gt;.&lt; ..And some weeks after or before the knife thing I stabbed him with a pencil near his left eye...Duh..&gt;.&lt; Dont know why I did that to him.. :/ All I know is that he must have made me very pissed off :P

aiieee,, stabbed with a pencil huh, that happened to my friends OX .well 1 friend was playing around when suddenly jabbed the pencil in my other friend's ear! x_x x_x x_x
and then, the ear started bleeding, friend went to the hospital...and couldn't hear for about a month..luckily it got better :hmpf:

I challenged a friend of mine to a race across my house's hall. Beforehand, I applied extreme anti-friction grease at some point, then when the race started i stopped just before where i left the grease. My friend slipped backward and landed head first, leaving him with a major concussion. The weird conclusion to all of this was he was laughing when he said he couldn't move.

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

Quote by RachelGreenI hit a jerk for cheating on my sister, I always try to be in good
temper but that time, couldn't control myself, the bottom line, he
deserved it

that wasnt the worst thing u did it was the best thing :D

the worst i did was chasing my brother with a knife cuz he made me really and i mean really mad but luckly i calmed down in 15 sec *nobody was hurt :) and since that day ive never hit anyone except for 1 guy that thought he was stronger than me, big mistake for him XD *

Signature

I don't think i have ever done truly orth being titled the worst thing i have done to someone.
all i can think of is....nuh i still got nothing.

Sn34k3r

Sn34k3r

Slave to Itami-Chan *blink*

Quote by hikarinotenshi

Quote by Sn34k3rEhum, when I was like 8 or something a were chasing my friend with a fruit knife &gt;.&lt; ..And some weeks after or before the knife thing I stabbed him with a pencil near his left eye...Duh..&gt;.&lt; Dont know why I did that to him.. :/ All I know is that he must have made me very pissed off :P

aiieee,, stabbed with a pencil huh, that happened to my friends OX .well 1 friend was playing around when suddenly jabbed the pencil in my other friend's ear! x_x x_x x_x
and then, the ear started bleeding, friend went to the hospital...and couldn't hear for about a month..luckily it got better :hmpf:

Hehe, my freinds sigth were getting bad after the pencil thing so he had to use glases x_x Hehe we have figth with eachother since we were kids! :P But now we are friends... ^^

And midst the lips and the curls
Of this cunt of a world
In glimpses I would see
A nymph with eyes for me

eina

eina

The Dorky Roy Lover <3

someone? somebody maybe ^-^

*starts suspense music*

it was before we had our retereat for our school, i was bored and all, adn thought that sending a a SmS message (text message) that i was dead was going to be fun cause it worked for my friend.

here's the message: We would like to inform you that *insert my cursed fullname here* has already passed away at 10: 30 PM.

one of my friends panicked and believed the false message!?! she even told our homeroom teacher that i was dead! good thing our homeroom teacher told her that maybe i was joking.

the day our retreat was supposed to happen, she hugged me and told me i owed her 300 peso load!! (good thing she didn't really make me pay for it :p)

Signature Image

eina rocks and you know it! don't try to ignore it! :nya:

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

Physical? That was elementrie school, it was baseball and this guy who was 5 meter away from me and i hit the ball as hard as i could and i hit him right in the nuts.
Mentaly? I crushed some1 minds, i made him drepressed.

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

2 things come to mind for me: when i accidentally broke a 4yr ols'd reindeer antler headband.. i was tryin to get it staright.. omigod i felt so guilty after > <

2nd thing i feel no guilt for, when my little brother would annoy me, id secretly dip his toothbrush in the toilet, this happened multiple times

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

it pisses me off when i try to remember *evil grin*

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

I bet the hell out of him before I had the hold story and now regret it

Signature

when you look into the shadows you will find a friend

Thanks DREAM for the great sig

there was this girl that thought she was my friend...i found out she had a crush on me so i told her to fuck off and told everybody she was a dyke. yes.... heartless...and i'm quite ashamed of it....

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

i really didn;t do anything worst to anyone
....not yet anyways...........

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

Quote by curiouslittlevixenthere was this girl that thought she was my friend...i found out she had a crush on me so i told her to fuck off and told everybody she was a dyke. yes.... heartless...and i'm quite ashamed of it....

wow, that's kinda harsh/....but..it's ok if it's the worst thing you've done ^_^'...wait...a girl?! i guess u don't swing that way..j/k

Quote by raysgirl20032000i really didn;t do anything worst to anyone ....not yet anyways...........

not yet eh?? ...duhn duhn duhn(dramatic music)....lol j/k

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

(men dont ever follow my footsteps) once there was a girl at lunch and it wasnt a very good day for her anyway i said to myself a little to loud that it must be a really bad case of pms. oh boy i was lucky i lived.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.