Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you have anime plush or dolls? - Minitokyo

Do you have anime plush or dolls?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

This one goes for the manga-anime high fans, or otakus, as you wish.
Do you have or like any toy like plush or doll (you may think of another kind of model) of any anime character?
I have one of CCSakura, Sakura, Tomoyo, one of Sister Princess Sakuya and one of To Heart 2, Lucy. Many tells me that's not right (you know), but I like these girls a lot and couldn't resist to get them (eBay or Amazon).
Do you like one, and/or got one?

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

4 Pikachu plushies (they're cute, darn it xd)
1 Ryo-ohki from Tenchi Muyo
1 Kirby (not really anime, but oh well)
1 Rock Lee from Naruto
1 Hamtaro from Hamtaro

...I don't know what else. T_T

But I think I'm going to buy a white and black Mokona if they have it at Anime Expo. :) I'll see what else.

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Nope... Although sometimes I wish I did have one...

Signature Image

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

I don't have any anime plushies, but I do have a Rally Vincent/Minnie May statue that cost 150 some odd dollars, a Unit 00 model and a Unit 02 model. And I just got in my Asuka/Rei figures. Asuka is dressed up like a monkey with her prog knife stabbed through the head of a stuffed monkey (c'mon think about it) wearing the SEELE mask. Rei is dressed up like a cat and has Adam on a chain- he clamps onto her ankle. OH! Duh. I just remembered that I also have an Asuka statue of Asuka leaning back against a rail with her bikini top on and a pair of cutoff denim shorts listening to her headphones.

Then, my non-anime coolness is my Korn doll that my sister got for me. It's the Issues doll. It owns.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I have plushies of
Lum / Urusei Yatsura
Urd / Ah My Goddess
Naru / Love Hina
Chikage / Sister Princess

2 Lum dolls, still in their box

3 resin models of Lum

50+ mobile suit models

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I have one plust doll for now. Its Miroku which is my fav character in InuYasha! U may think I'm wierd, or call me gay becuase I have a plush doll. But I love anime and I'm sure you all do! XD

Signature Image

-renkinjutsushi-

-renkinjutsushi-

Samurai Alchemist

Excluding any non-human plushes, I have Inuyasha, Himura Kenshin, Edward Elric, Sasuke and Kiba plushes. I'm getting a larger Edward one in the mail.

<3s for all my stuffed bishes. It's nice to have something to hug when you're watching traumatic episodes.

Whosoever hath this Stone, may live in a healthful state, to the last term of his Life, appointed to him by God, and may have all whatsoever he desires on Earth. -- A Work of Saturn; Johann Isaac Hollandus

I did have an anime plush, but my mother accidently threw it out. ;-; It was a Spike plush, from Cowboy Bebop.

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

I have a Ryoko (the tenchi muyo goddess) and a Rei (Sailor Mars) keychan. I have several plushie too but not anime charas... they are sit on my pc!

http://uchan.uw.hu/Images/IMG_0205.jpg

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

I've always wanted a cactuar plushy but I can't find any.

Signature

TLTw804

TLTw804

TheLostTimberwolf

I only have 3, Sailor Venus and her cat Artemis, and Yuki from Fruits Basket in rat form.

Signature
One day I will find Myself, but when I do will I like what I have found?

Heck yes! That's totally not wrong! I collect anime/manga fashion dolls! I have Sakuya from Sister Princess, a Volks brand Belldandy (Ah! My Goddess), Atelier Marie from Alchemist Atelier Marie, Asuka from Evangelion, and my favorite: Akira Endou from Sentimental Graffiti! That one cost A LOT of money, cuz I used to have a lot more dolls, but then I sold a bunch so that I could get Akira. and she is SO pretty!!!! let me know if you want to see pictures!

i had some. but sold most of them, now i only have a PG version of amx-004

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

I got a medium sized Pikachu and a small sized Pikachu which can be attached to a car window. I don't care for the anime and would not go out of my way to buy a Pokemon for myself. These were prizes I received from winning 2 carnival games. Despite my disinterest in the anime, Pikachu is cute enough to be kept in my collection of stuffed animals.

Signature

EvoIIICE9A

EvoIIICE9A

Got Dango?

the only plushy i have is a KeroBeros one that sits ontop of my speakers for my tv next to my Gundam models XD so out of place for him. I have more action figures then plushies thou unless they wanna bring out plushies of the cars from Initial D hmmm wait I think I saw a Trueno like that before on a Japanese site *cries* I want that

Echzen Ryoma from Prince of Tennis
Pikachu
Hamtaro

I have 1 plush, Rei from Evangelion. She's dressed in a white bear suit e_e; Her nickname is "ReiRei". My uh... friend.. lives far away from me, so we can't really be there for each other, so he mailed her to me for a Christmas present, doused in his cologne.

1 Pikachu plushie
1 Mew doll
1 charmander doll
1 bulbasaur doll
1 squirtle doll
hahahaha lol it makes me embarrased XD,even though I don't like pokemon anymore XD, those are the only anime dolls and plushies I own, sooo sad XD,
I tried to steal a Chii plushie from a friend XD, but he didn't gave it to me ;__;
and well another friend told me he would give me a Deathscythe model, but hasn't done it yet ;__;

RetsuMatsuro

RetsuMatsuro

~*Taisa*~

I have me a Knuckles from Sonic the Hedgehog...

And...

Nope. That's it.

I do not try to dance better than anyone else, I only try to dance better than myself.

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

Yes:

http://img16.echo.cx/my.php?image=100072431bf.gif

Signature Image

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

Plushies: I have one of Lain and one of Chi from Chobits. And well this is not doll nor plushie a Kanchi figure from FLCL

Signature

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.