Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Worst game ever? Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing - Minitokyo

Worst game ever? Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing

page 1 of 1 9 total items

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

I think I may have found the worst PC game ever made. Worse than Daikatana. Worse than FFVIII. Introducting Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing. Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, someone makes a game featuring truck racing... without physics.

To get a feel for this game, check out the Gamespot review. It's slightly dated, but will never fail to amuse. In fact, if you Google for "worst PC game ever," the first link is the review.

Imagine this: infinate reverse speed, opponents that don't move, and objects that only exist visually (but not physically)! Combine this with a buggy interface and horrid graphics and you get Big Rigs.

I've actually played this game. In fact, I know a store that has one copy left in stock. For a grand total of $10, you and your friends can stare at this monstrosity and entertain yourselves for at most 15 minutes.

Don't actually want to buy the game? I don't blame you. Check out the video review posted on Gamespot as well, It features shots of the game in its full glory. Be prepared to be amazed! Dazzled! Sickened!

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

Finally found the name! I hate this game, saw it on xplay once. I love the fact that you cant cross any bridges, but that doesn't matter because you can drive up the cliff anyway lol.

Signature

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

Quote by sylvenFinally found the name! I hate this game, saw it on xplay once. I love
the fact that you cant cross any bridges, but that doesn't matter
because you can drive up the cliff anyway lol.

Gravity, bridges, or buildings need not apply. ;)

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

I remember it being on x-play god you can go through anything drive off the map lol man it was funny watching

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

I think you could just leave the game all together couldn't you?

Signature

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

Quote by sylvenI think you could just leave the game all together couldn't you?

Yep. Drive infinately off the map. Best if you went backwards, because you could go faster. :D

Signature Image

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

lol sigh....horrible :) I loved how xplay made fun of it:

Ready

Get Set

GO!.............................................uh..............go???

Signature

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

Did you watch the Gamespot video review? The reviewer walks outside and asks God "why?"

Signature Image

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

lol no I haven't seen it, I'll remind myself later lol.

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.