Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Internet friends. do u ave many?ave felt in love on the net? - Minitokyo

Internet friends. do u ave many?ave felt in love on the net?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

neruson

neruson

( ^_^ ) weeee

Do u ave many friends on the internet? ave u ever fallen inlove with someone over the net?
well for me i ave lots of friends and i ave a special girl friend that i like so much, unfortunatly we live far away from each other.
We know each other for almost 2 years (met her at a web chat). I think i'll meet here this summer^^. (i know u dont care about my life) do u ave any story like this u would like to share? i hope u ave^^

please post^^ Love u all. Handshake for the boys and a kiss for the girls.

" i can't express my feelings... only my pencil can do that for me..."
Signature Image

Yep. I do have net friends. 182 friends I think but anyone that I've fallen in love with....

sanatos

sanatos

[BlEaCh.LoVeR]

yup! I have a lot of friend from net and everytime i can see them i go in his/her city
Here in greece we are loveable people^^

Beat the machine which work inside you

rapchee

rapchee

brickhead

i dont have many 'friends', as serious friends, but lots of people who i share interests with

there are 10 kind of ppl: those who understand binary and those who do not

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.