Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 britney spears - Minitokyo

britney spears

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

ok i want to know. do you like britney spears? or do you like her music? or do you just flat out hate her? whats your take on her?!?!?!!?!?

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I hate her....... no futher comment

Signature Image

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

Same as the above.

Signature

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianI hate her....... no futher comment

agree as well.

well, i quite enjoy some of her songs she also good in dance, but I don't really like with her act.....

I like her. Her music is catchy. Even if her imagine is a little risque, it isn't hurting me so I don't care. Unless people don't like her music, I think its just trendy to hate her.

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

No, I just don't like her lol.

Signature

some of her songs are good. she used to be pretty but i dont know what happen to her now acting like a hillibilly or something but i hater now

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Quote by sylvenNo, I just don't like her lol.

i second that

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

Quote by trajelsome of her songs are good. she used to be pretty but i dont know what happen to her now acting like a hillibilly or something but i hater now

i would call her more of a slut than a hillbilly.....if she toned down a bit i'd like her alot better than i do now...

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Hate her she's a slut in my opinion.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

maria and tim you already know my answer and for those who dont its...if i ever got the chance i'd kill her

country042280

country042280

I Like Cookie Dough!!!!!

mari all i have to say is that I agree will amber!

Signature Image

"*CLAP!* Sissy! Sissy! I got one!"
-May, Totoro

I think it's not so bad

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

hahahaha!!!!!! looks like most everyone hates her except a few people!! hahahaha!!!

Signature Image

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I hate her.

But she has a great neck. I love her neck.

Nuff said.

Signature

baker91

baker91

The Army Otaku

one werd sums up brit skank!! shes was ok when shes 1st came out but now ack!! shes whent form being ok to takeing a nosedive w/ the whole marrage and baby thing cmon ppl shes not even that hot anymore

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Oh, come on guys.
Don't be so rude and call her a slut.
She's a woman
You can't say that to a woman. =D

Even she's a woman, I hate her music crap.
As a woman, she's ok but not my type.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

can you believe shes pregnant? well... yeah i can see why but bringing a kid into that mess is just cruel and inhumane. thats just what the world needs. another stuck up, spolied, snot-nosed kid. (not talking about kids in general)

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

shes really cute and pretty and her music is catchy when she first came out, now shes like a total whore, same goes to Paris Hilton

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by baker91one werd sums up brit skank!! shes was ok when shes 1st came out but now ack!! shes whent form being ok to takeing a nosedive w/ the whole marrage and baby thing cmon ppl shes not even that hot anymore

Quote by maverickmechaniccan you believe shes pregnant? well... yeah i can see why but bringing a kid into that mess is just cruel and inhumane. thats just what the world needs. another stuck up, spolied, snot-nosed kid. (not talking about kids in general)

Quote by hiddensnakehands shes really cute and pretty and her music is catchy when she first came out, now shes like a total whore, same goes to Paris Hilton

hahahaha!!!!!! I agree with all of you!!!!

Quote by jakulitoI hate her.But she has a great neck. I love her neck.Nuff said.

o.O you like her neck? s'kinda weird.... but hey we all like different things I guess....

Signature Image

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

Quote by inuiOh, come on guys.Don't be so rude and call her a slut.She's a woman
You can't say that to a woman. =D Even she's a woman, I hate her music crap.
As a woman, she's ok but not my type.

hey! imma girl too. i dun care either shes a slut...the truth hurts!

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

Quote by maverickmechaniccan you believe shes pregnant? well... yeah i can see why but bringing a kid into that mess is just cruel and inhumane. thats just what the world needs. another stuck up, spolied, snot-nosed kid. (not talking about kids in general)

i go with what you said why the hell would she do that?!

:pacman: she need to die!!!!

how anyone can be that stupid and still be an idol amazes me!
the press kind of makes her popular because every time she does something stupid..everyones like OMG look what she did and her sales boost...not fair T.T

ok who wants to join the anti Brittney Spears and Paris Hilton fan club????

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.