Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would you do if you were Edward Elric? - Minitokyo

What would you do if you were Edward Elric?

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

Quote by envy21Am I the only one who'd want to join forces with the homunculi? They're
all so cool! And then there'd be no more obilgation to not kill that
damn Flame Alchemist! He'd regret calling me short, that's for sure^^.
Besides, on a more practical level joining up with the homunculi would
make it easier to get my hands on a philosopher's stone and get Al's
body back. Just so long as I could ignore the enourmous human sacrifice
that had gone into making the stone...

wow ive never heard that before lol
very true though
and honostly i think i wouldve killed roy a long time ago anyway hahaha!!
(sorry to roy fans)
the homonculi kinda scare me, dont know why, but i think sloth is so freaking cool!!
oh, and its been bothering me and i thought you would know because of your screen name (lol) is envy a boy or a girl? for some reason i cant tell! lol

Signature Image

Quote by WindAlchemist
oh, and its been bothering me and i thought you would know because of your screen name (lol) is envy a boy or a girl? for some reason i cant tell! lol

He's a boy. Although to be fair, he could turn himself into a girl if he felt like it (he even turns himself into a dog at one point in the manga!) but yeah, when he was alive he was a boy and he still is one as a homunculus. A boy in a skirt XD

Signature

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

lol thanks that really helped
he is wearing a skirt!! lol

Signature Image

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

I would sign a lot of autographs since he is very popular it seems.

Mikofake

unforgiven...

what a silly question...of course I would seek the philosopher stone and try to gain my and my brother's body back. That's the whole ideea of the anime...I mean...seeking the philosopher's stone and in the same time seeking yourself :)
although...you may like it better keeping your automail...if it makes you feel stronger;)

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by daosI would sign a lot of autographs since he is very popular it seems.

lol
thats pretty funny, yeah he seemed pretty popular though im not sure people did that whole autograph thing back in early 1900's....lol

Quote by Mikofakewhat a silly question...of course I would seek the philosopher stone
and try to gain my and my brother's body back. That's the whole ideea
of the anime...I mean...seeking the philosopher's stone and in the same
time seeking yourself :)
although...you may like it better keeping your automail...if it makes
you feel stronger;)

cool, cool
yeah i would keep the automail ;)

Signature Image

EternalDarkness

EternalDarkness

Your Loneliness...My pleasure

first id go to the siren ep and bang her when she asks him for what he wants :) cuz u could tell by her look that she had something sexy in mind :-P lol and then id kill lotsa ppl with teh alchemy powerz

-D.j.

Signature Image
The Emo/Death God!

i' not going to revive someone..
perhaps i'll married winry and made a happy family
ha...ha..

AniDemon

AniDemon

The stampede is coming!

Quote by WindAlchemist

Quote by Snow-HimeI think i'll go on journet to find philosepher(I spell wrong) to help recover Ed body

heh yeah

yep

Signature

I probably would do nothing if I was in that position... I'm not the kind of person to actually do too much if I don't feel that I need to...

LoverJay

LoverJay

Friendly but shy

I'd think I would look kind of funny being Edward lol.

Hi every1 I'm new here so i don't know wat to say.

Hi every1 i am a friendly person so dont be afraid to ask anything but just to tell u i am shy and afraid of u ^_^ /)(\ A touch of a finger is a great thing!!! And 1 more thing THANK U Kitten for the avatar!! All thanks to Kitten!!^_^

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by LoverJayI'd think I would look kind of funny being Edward lol.

lol, thats an interesting way of looking at it ^_^'

Signature Image

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

i would try to get al's body back but keep the auto mail.

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by bobobobi would try to get al's body back but keep the auto mail.

yeah, same here

Signature Image

Considering it was Ed's fault that Al lost his body I'd feel rather obligated to find that stone.

If I was Edward Elric, I know what I wouldn't do: Post in /b/ >_>

That dude posts too often <_<!

Signature Image

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by jonsey32Considering it was Ed's fault that Al lost his body I'd feel rather obligated to find that stone.

lol i think he does
nice wording too lol

Signature Image

If I were in the exact same situation (not to mention, if I were in the same world where real alchemy was possible), yeah, I would go after the philosophers stone after all that has happened - if not for me then for my brother. After such traumatic events and accepting a mistake and a failure for what it is... why not? It might appear to be running away and maybe, to some, it is, but to me, I'm fighting for atonement.

Would I wallow in my own misery? Heck no. I'd try to put things back the way they were supposed to be. But also, in my own weakness, I'd need a drive to pull me from inevitable depression - even if that very same thing that motivates me to live would remind me constantly of my mistakes.

It's a means of atonement - until I am able to put things back to how they were supposed to be, I won't be able to move on with my life, continuing to dwell in the past for the rest of my existence, but that's how it is - that's how guilt works... that's how I (in real life) am.

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by zephrynIf I were in the exact same situation (not to mention, if I were in the same world where real alchemy was possible), yeah, I would go after the philosophers stone after all that has happened - if not for me then for my brother. After such traumatic events and accepting a mistake and a failure for what it is... why not? It might appear to be running away and maybe, to some, it is, but to me, I'm fighting for atonement.
Would I wallow in my own misery? Heck no. I'd try to put things back the way they were supposed to be. But also, in my own weakness, I'd need a drive to pull me from inevitable depression - even if that very same thing that motivates me to live would remind me constantly of my mistakes.
It's a means of atonement - until I am able to put things back to how they were supposed to be, I won't be able to move on with my life, continuing to dwell in the past for the rest of my existence, but that's how it is - that's how guilt works... that's how I (in real life) am.

wow....you really know what you are talking about and you really know what to do...i envy you in a way...
thanks so much for sharing!!

Signature Image

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

maybe try to become in something like a Techno-Organic life form

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

use alchemy to make a ps3

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

hm...im not sure, you never can be, but...i think i would have this really really big feeling of guilt since i took away my brother´s body and by doing so his way of living a normal life.
I would go after the stone or try to find a method to get AL back his body, anyt way possible. I wouldnt care much for myself, i mean...its pretty hateful not to be able to use your real body, and even worse that someone else has the parts to it... but...its a small thing compared to the borther.
think that its wrong to say that "automail is frickin awsome",l i mean, maybe for you, maybe you dun like your body or feel that an arm isnt that bad in automail...and sure you might be right, i just cant say the same thing, I just think that an automail is a good replacement for a part, nuthing else..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

huh i think being on the shoes of edward is really sad and painful, think about it sad because you lose your lil bother's body and you lost partial of yours and your dad didn't even care. and your mom too. painful because every maintainance of your automail is really painful.

if i were him i would seach for the philosopers stone.

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by snarzzthink that its wrong to say that "automail is frickin awsome",l i mean, maybe for you, maybe you dun like your body or feel that an arm isnt that bad in automail...and sure you might be right, i just cant say the same thing, I just think that an automail is a good replacement for a part, nuthing else..

i am happy with my body and i wouldnt get automail (if it existed) even if i didnt need it, what i meant was that i would love to keep it if i already had it because i needed it and wouldnt go through all the trouble of changing it back, i would just worry about the more important things like Al's body

Signature Image

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.